Who are we?
Jeremy O'Donoghue established First National Real Estate O'Donoghues on the 19th of March 2008 with one simple goal - to create the best real estate company in Darwin. As a result of his unwavering commitment to quality, First National O'Donoghues Real Estate has become synonymous with outstanding marketing and superior results.
The results are already on the board! In 2011 winning the First National Sales Office of the Year and Number 1 Sales Person of the year - Jeremy O'Donoghue. Winner of the First National Foundation Office of the year in 2011 and also the 2012 REIA finalists for the Community Service Award. Our Commercial and Property Management department have also received several awards including highest gain of properties under management and highest number of exclusive listings. Furthermore Rookie Property Manager of the Year Kelly Simmons and Number 5 Top Sales Person of the Year - Kerri-Ann Laurence.
Powerful profitable Property Management coupled with client focused sales strategies - that's what you can expect from First National O'Donoghues Real Estate. You can also expect:
The numbers are starting to tell the story:
- Intelligent, honest feedback and advice
- High exposure for your valuable property
- National recognition through our comprehensive franchise network throughout Australia
- A smooth transaction process
- Reliable high quality service
- Comprehensive accounts management
- A dedicated & reliable single point of contact
- Over $100 Million in Property assets under management
- Over 500 highly satisfied clients which includes some of Darwin's most high profile companies
- 24 highly qualified staff constantly working as a team backed by a team of dedicated national support staff
- Specializing in almost every suburb in Darwin
- Exposure on 3 internet sites
... All this in less than 5 years! What you can expect from us:
Our Mission Statement:
- Courtesy and respect from all First National O'Donoghues staff.
- Access to your First National O'Donoghues Representative at all reasonable times.
- Receive regular reports and updates pertaining to your property.
- A written fixed scale of fees and charges for all duties carried out by First National O'Donoghues.
- Access to and the benefit of specialized expertise.
- Participate in decisions made by your a First National O'Donoghues Representative.
- Be dealt with openly and honestly by all First National O'Donoghues staff.
- Have all enquiries and property related matters treated strictly in confidence.
- Have all telephone calls and emails returned within 24 hours.
- Be treated as a valued client and to expect to be serviced accordingly.
“Through hard work, ethical, honest and transparent dealings and treating everyone as equals we will develop and fine tune our skills in order to create the best Real Estate Office in the Northern Territory”.