Our Mission Statement - Through hard work, ethical, honest and transparent dealings and treating everyone as equals, we will develop and fine tune our skills in order to create the best Real Estate Office in the Northern Territory”.
Renowned as an agency for outstanding marketing and superior results, First National O’Donoghues brings an innovative edge in the Territory’s real estate industry. Established in 2008, we constantly strive to achieve one simple goal – to be the best real estate agency in the Northern Territory. Since establishment, we have grown to specialise in every Darwin suburb and have built a reputation as experts in the Darwin property market.
Our agencies advanced approach to real estate gives First National O’Donoghues the competitive edge to be leaders in the industry and the results emphasize this. Achieving First Nationals Office of the Year award for five consecutive years and winning the Real Estate Institute of the Northern Territory’s 2017 Medium Agency of the Year, we are incredibly confident in our ability to consistently attain exceptional results.
First National O’Donoghues are comprised of like-minded professionals who share the same goals and passion for the real estate industry. Our experienced team are equipped with the skills and knowledge to guide all clients through their ideal real estate experience. Whether buying, selling or leasing with First National O’Donoghues, you can always expect intelligent, reliable and high quality service. Our mission statement is practised across all activities, with customer satisfaction remaining our number one priority. At First National O’Donoghues – we put you first.
Majority of our business stem from past clients, referrals and word of mouth, further highlighting the incredible work First National O’Donoghues delivers. A combination of our agency’s friendly, honest and driven nature creates the perfect experience for every individual First National O’Donoghues cross paths with. Testimonials
- I was the tenant of 31 Temira Cres, Larrakeyah and write to pass on my sincere thanks to the team who stood by me when a range of issues outside of my control occurred, I cannot say thank you enough. Your staff worked with me whilst I resolved the issues and it was I can assure you a very stressful time and the cleaning of the home was epic, especially on your own. I left thinking how nice the staff are and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart as they truly are exceptional and enabled me to get through the tough period. Thanks so much for everything. – Craig Kearney
First National is by far the most efficient agent I have ever worked with in Darwin. When we moved in, your process was quick and the service was excellent and now - even when we are making life difficult by breaking lease, you have been amazingly efficient and have provided an excellent service. Thank you so much! - Penny
- I just wanted to share how very good Skye Higgs. She has been the most outstanding Property Manager for us-very efficient, professional and understanding. I hope she will stay in Darwin with you and you will share this feedback with the Director. - Stepahnie Clark
- My husband and I wanted to take the time to acknowledge the exceptional work of your staff member, Skye Higgs. Originally the property we have been renting had a different property manager in charge and Skye was tasked with the housing inspections. I was very impressed with Skye's positive attitude and professionalism when I first met her and was thrilled when I discovered she was to take over management of the rental. Skye has been a wonderful communicator - always prompt to respond to any queries or requests for assistance and honest if something may not get repaired. Almost all of the original repair requests have now been actioned under Skye and we have been very appreciative of that as well as all of Skye's hard work. We have really enjoyed liaising with Skye and having someone of her calibre at the other end of the phone or computer. If we were to rent again it would be a pleasure to do so if we had Skye as the property manager. - Liesl and Lincoln Wilson
- We engaged Tim Mackenzie to sell our home because of his successful past sales in our area. He was very experienced with the Auction process and was prompt & gave us quick, informative feedback from each Open Inspection. He made the whole Auction process smooth and resulted in an unconditional sale at a great price under the hammer. This gave us a relaxed period until our known settlement to calmly arrange our packing & removal. My wife & I would highly recommend Tim to anyone thinking of selling in our area - Neil Hallagan
- I felt that Tim knew and understood the market, giving you realistic exceptions in a difficult environment, he was upfront and honest who was always available to talk anything through. – Natasha
- We looked at quite a few houses being sold by Tim MacKenzie over a six month period. He was always courteous and professional to deal with, and very patient when we spent considerable time viewing and reviewing properties we liked. Once we found the right house Tim was always available and responded to our questions swiftly. He also kept in touch the week after we moved in, which helped us to resolve a few queries about our new place. Overall a very positive experience. – Steve and Jess
- Michael was always reliable and kept me in the loop about how to go about advertising etc. He communicated all the way through the process, which was lengthy, thanks to a very quiet market. I would happily recommend Michael to anyone looking for an honest hard working agent. – Maureen Wright
- We have just sold our unit in Darwin with Michael Keith very quickly, I couldn't have asked for a more proactive agent who constantly rang me to let me know where we were up to, he rang me when there was no action but at least I knew that we weren't forgotten! We wanted a quick sale and Michael realized this and really chased the serious buyers for us. It was a pleasure to do business with such a professional agent. – Jo Gill
- Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with, he went above and beyond to do everything possible to sell our property (under pressure). We would recommend Michael to anyone who values: great prompt communication (even on public holidays), professional approach to everything, brilliant negotiating skills, excellent people person (especially with tricky tenants etc), all round top bloke! – Troy Roberts