A born and bred Territorian, Michael studied at CDU then relocated to QLD to complete his degree at USQ where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Marketing.
Striving to be continually adding to his skill base, Michael has also completed a Diploma in Property Services (Agency Management) recognising him as a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent.
After several years in real estate, his strategy and vision have resulted in positive outcomes and proven results in sales within the Darwin and Palmerston areas.
Michael is an extremely well grounded individual and it's his positive and considerate nature that make him a pleasure to deal and conduct business with. Michael’s main focus in all his property dealings is maximising the vendor’s outcome wherever possible.
His well devised real estate marketing strategies, industry knowledge and experience clearly demonstrate he has the professional attitude, and insight to ensure you achieve your real estate goals.
Powerful, profitable sales strategies - that's what you can expect from First National O'Donoghues Real Estate.
You can also expect:
- Intelligent, honest feedback and advice
- High exposure for your valuable property
- National recognition through our comprehensive franchise network throughout Australia
- A smooth transaction process
- Reliable high quality service
- Comprehensive accounts management
- A dedicated & reliable single point of contact
Michael has been practicing since 2007.
2011 - 'First National Sales Office of the Year'
2011 - REINT 'Community Services' Award
2010 - REINT 'Community Services' Award
O'Donoghues First National is involved in numerous fundraising activities:
- Annual charity lunch fundraiser for our local Children's ward at The Royal Darwin Hospital
- Red Cross fundraising