Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
This is the one you’ve been waiting for. You’ve spent months searching online, waiting for the right property to come on the market. Well finally your search is over, presenting to you 46 Damabila Drive, Lyons.
A truly spectacular residence that is a cut above anything else on the market. Designed by renowned local architect Savvas Savvas, the property will suit the most discerning buyer, with it’s stunningly elegant design and finishes that are all of the highest quality. This is one of the most prestigious offerings in the area for some time, a property that truly caters for the whole family and a place you will love to call your home.
Features at a glance:
* Large executive style ground level property, stunning finishes throughout
* Architecturally designed by the locally renowned Savvas Savvas
* 4 king sized bedrooms all with the luxury of their own ensuites
* Spacious open plan living with high ceilings throughout
* Stunning designer kitchen with stone benches and quality Miele appliances
* Large butlers pantry providing an amazing amount of storage and convenience
* All 4 bathrooms have been excellently appointed providing absolute luxury
* Stylish, private and low maintenance paved outdoor entertaining with BBQ area
* Huge laundry space with plenty of storage as well as guest powder room
* Pebble lined saltwater pool with waterfall feature as well as stylish glass fencing
* 5Kw solar electricity system with 28 panels on the roof
* Oversized tiled garage providing excellent storage
* Situated on a 676sqm block right opposite the beautiful Garanmanuk Park
* Ideally located only minutes from RDH, Casuarina beach, shopping centres, schools
Come home to pure luxury and absolute privacy, situated in the heart of Lyons and opposite beautiful parklands. The owners have built a stunning residential masterpiece that captures modern contemporary living at it’s finest. The highest quality finishes feature throughout, while the property still presents like new.
The location is second to none in the Northern Suburbs. Set amongst a thriving community, Lyons is only minutes away from the Private and Royal Darwin Hospitals, Casuarina Beach, Casuarina Shopping centre the Airport and many Schools.
This fantastically designed home has luxurious and stylish appointments throughout so there is nothing left to do but move in. Within this tightly held area, chances like this don’t come up very often so don’t miss this opportunity to buy one of Lyons’ best addresses.
This solid ground level home is ideally located in the great suburb of Nakara just one block from Charles Darwin University! You will also love this peaceful setting that's walking distance to Casuarina Shopping Centre, close to schools, Casuarina Beach, and Royal Darwin Hospital this home is a fantastic choice for families, investors and first home buyers alike.
Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom, the kitchen and bathrooms are all brand new! There is very large open plan living and dining and loads of bench space in the kitchen. A sensational oversize entertaining verandah is at the rear of the property and tropical gardens surrounds the home.
* Solid Construction
* Modern Renovated Kitchen
* Large Open Plan Living and Dining
* 3 Bedrooms with Built in Robes and Airconditioning
* 2 Renovated Bathrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Built in Robe
* Large Undercover Entertaining Area
* Close to Shops & Schools
* Spacious Garden Shed 3.0 x 4.0m
* 2 Car Parks
With 817 square metres of land size, new front fence, ample undercover balcony at the front and rear, there is plenty of room for the children to play. If the kids ever need more room to kick the football, there are three parks within 2 blocks to choose from.
Size on Title: 817m2
Easements: Sewerage Easement to P&W & Sewerage Easement to Commonwealth of Australia
Council Rates: $1,740.00 p/a
Property Status: Vacant Possession
Located on a jaw dropping 1550m2 allotment in this most sought-after lifestyle location, is this huge family home consisting of five bedrooms plus a study! At the end of a quiet court and moments to the stunning foreshore with its walking tracks, café and pop up restaurant scene this home is also walking distance to both the Essington School and Nightcliff Middle School.
* Five bedrooms plus study elevated home – All on the top level
* Stunning resort style bathroom and ensuite to master bedroom
* 1550m2 established and reticulated allotment situated in a quiet court
* Moments to the stunning foreshore
* Short stroll to Essington and Nightcliff Middle Schools
* Private inground swimming pool with water feature
* Ground level consists of tiled open plan kitchen and living
* First floor features timber floors throughout
* Upstairs laundry chute
* Each bedroom has built in robes and air-conditioning
* Master bedroom has private balcony overlooking pool and rear yard
* Second balcony accessed directly from study and bedroom five
* Double lock up garage with remote roller doors
* Workshop and third W.C and shower downstairs
With an allotment of this size, in one of Darwin’s premiere suburbs you can feel miles from the hustle and bustle of daily life! Relax in the private in-ground salt chlorinated pool, complete with waterfall while admiring the beautiful tropical surrounds.
Inside this home, the tiled ground level offers huge open living areas with several bi-fold doors opening out onto the garden surrounds. Timber kitchen offers stainless under bench ovens, gas cooktop, Granite benchtops, Quality European Appliances and ample food prep and storage areas. Bi-Fold doors open onto the paved entertaining area offering a wonderful space to host the largest get together! Third bathroom, workshop, laundry and double garage with remote roller doors complete the downstairs.
Take the internal timber stairs up to find five bedrooms, plus an ample study all on the same level! Timber flooring is a feature on this entire level and both the main bathroom and ensuite to the master have been beautifully renovated, offering floor to ceiling tiles and quality inclusions. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and has built in robes whilst there are two separate balconies – A private one for the main bedroom overlooking pool and gardens and another accessed from the study and bedroom five.
Offering a rare opportunity to buy a beautiful home and massive parcel of land in a prized location, this home should be put on your “must inspect” list.
Size on Title:1550m2
Year Built:1976 (as per title)
Council Rates: $2,550 per annum
Do not miss this opportunity – First Home Buyers, Investors or Downsizers should view this. Three-bedroom ground floor apartment overlooking the stunning Rapid Creek and Nightcliff foreshore with sensational water views!
* Three-bedroom apartment on sought after Casuarina Drive
* Air conditioned and tiled throughout
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Large open living area opening out to tiled entertaining area
* Master bathroom with full size bath
* Security gate, 1 undercover carpark
* 137m2 on title
* Tenanted until 24th May 2021 for $390 per week
The old saying of “Location, Location” rings true in any market, and this property has that well and truly covered.
Enjoy living in this most sought-after address – Keep fit on the dedicated walking and cycling track whilst taking in the beautiful scenery or just sit back and watch the park come alive around sunset with the hundreds of others doing just that. Enjoy a coffee at the Foreshore Café, something stronger at the Beachfront Hotel or indulge in one of the many food trucks that now occupy the foreshore on most evenings.
With quality schools in close proximity, Charles Darwin University and Casuarina shopping centre minutes away and an easy commute to the CBD this home is one to inspect. Priced to sell quickly make your appointment to view now!
Currently tenanted until May 24th 2021 for $390 per week.
Year Built: 1994
Size on Title: 137m2
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Body Corp Fees: $1,208 p/q (inc. Sinking Fund)
Council Rates: $1,550 p/a (Approx.)
Located in a leafy quiet Street of Rapid Creek, with close proximity to Nightcliff foreshore, schools, shops, markets and cafes is this beautifully presented four-bedroom home set on an established 929m2 allotment, this property is one to put at the top of your “must inspect” list!
* Immaculate and solid built four-bedroom ground level home
* Ensuite to master bedroom and main bathroom with full size bath
* Louvre windows, tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
* Contemporary kitchen with european appliances
* Quality built 5m x 7m powered shed
* Fully reticulated established gardens and second garden shed
* Undercover parking for 4 vehicles
* Securely fenced private allotment
The seaside suburb of Rapid Creek has always been enviable and its easy to see why.
* Easy access to Nightcliff foreshore for walking tracks, cycling trails, exercise equipment, tennis courts, playgrounds, public pool, cafes, hotel and pop up restaurants
* Close to the iconic Nightcliff Jetty, Rapid Creek Bridge and weekend markets
* Walking distance to public and private schools, kindergarten and childcare centre
* Short commute to City, Casuarina, Charles Darwin University and Airport
If you have been looking to buy a beautifully presented home in this popular lifestyle area then this could be for you.
If not sold prior this home will be sold at Auction to be held onsite, Saturday the 31st October at 11am.
Terms: $40,000 Deposit balance 30 days
Property Size: 929m2
Year Built: 1980 (as per title)
Council Rates: $2,200 p/a (approx.)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Reports: Pest and Building Status reports available on request
Have you always wanted to live in a beachfront apartment on the Nightcliff foreshore then this spacious 188m2, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is your opportunity. This apartment is on the 1st floor affording sea views in a small complex of only 12 featuring a lift and 2 under cover carparks.
* Spacious 188m2, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1st floor apartment
* Lift with private entry to only 3 apartments per floor
* All bedrooms are spacious with generous robes
* Relaxing sea views
* Cool tiles throughout & high ceilings
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* Modern kitchen with plenty of granite bench tops
* Quality appliances including dishwasher & pantry
* Great cross sea breezes all year round
* Generous balcony with parkland & water views
* Internal laundry
* Blinds & ceiling fans
* Plenty of Storage in apartment
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Secure complex with remote access for visitors
This beachfront location is offering you leisurely clifftop walks, just a stroll to the Beachfront Hotel for a meal & entertainment or just enjoy a coffee and your own spectacular view from your own balcony.
Area Under Title: 188 m2
Year Built: 1999