This outstanding 820 sqm parcel of land is favourably priced and is situated in one of Darwin’s most prestigious Marina locations.
Surrounded by high quality million dollar family homes, this clear sloping allotment enjoys elevated views and is situated in the exclusive Bayview Marina Estate.
This ideal allotment of land presents as an excellent opportunity as the property comes complete with concept design plans.
Quiet cul-de-sac location, no through traffic, views to Charles Darwin National Park, 5 minute drive to the CBD.
Check the price, do the comparisons and save!
Area under Title: 820 sqm
Council Rates: $2,080 per annun (approx)
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Bayview Marina is a residential Marina located less than 3 kilometres from Darwin CBD and is accessed just off Tiger Brennan Drive.
*Freehold Marina Berth
*Well maintained Marina with considerable funds in body corporate sinking fund
*Live-aboard permits available
Berth 47 (Lot 6993) is a 13 metre berth.
For further information please contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
Located in Darwin's premiere waterfront estate on 1090m2 of prime land with waterfrontage to two sides this meticulously renovated, maintained and designed home offers a luxurious tropical lifestyle with minimal maintenance and everything complete.
Elegantly renovated from top to bottom this HIA award winning 4 bedroom waterfront home boasts style and sleek lines and will suit those seeking fine quality.
* Four bedrooms and three bathrooms- master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with surround sound inside and out
* Magnificent kitchen with marble benchtops, and European appliances
* Walk in pantry, dual Smeg ovens, and dual fridge space plus wine fridge
* Second lounge or media room is luxuriously appointed
* Quality joinery throughout including receding flat screen TV in main lounge
* Sensational entertaining verandah overlooking the marina complimented by a huge stainless BBQ with glass door fridges
* Refreshing in ground salt water pool with water feature and solar heating. Plus a practical bathroom by the pool
* Jetty marina berth with power and water suitable for a large vessel
* Boatshed or store at marina level
* Lush reticulated low maintenance gardens with lighting
This spectacular waterfront home showcases quality and detail and enjoys spectacular views and sunsets. The ideal location to berth your boat and entertain in style indoors or out whilst enjoying the fabulous lifestyle this location has on offer. Walk to the restaurants, bars or even the Day Spa at Cullen Bay. Mindil Beach, Darwin CBD, Casino, Gardens Golf Course, Larrakeyah Primary School and Darwin Middle and High schools are all within walking distance of Cullen Bay.
For a private inspection, please phone Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
Offering magnificent views over Cullen Bay Marina, this architecturally designed duplex home presents the new owner living on a grand scale. With four bedrooms over two levels, as well as outdoor entertaining options this stunning property must be seen to be appreciated.
* Four bedroom architecturally designed duplex
* Waterfront location with stunning views day or night
* Tiled and airconditioned throughout
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Designed to capture natural light and prevailing sea breeze
* 448m2 of land and water free hold entitlement
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Located close to restaurants, Casino, Mindil Beach and CBD
This stunning residence is finished with light tones and the expanse of glass and high ceilings allow an abundance of natural light. Tiled and air conditioned throughout for the build up months this home is also designed to be opened up for the cooler dry season breezes ensuring comfort all year.
The open plan living area opens out onto an expansive paved entertaining area with mesmerising views over the marina where you can enjoy your morning coffee or something stronger in the evening.
There are three bedrooms on the upper level, including the master with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the marina. The other bedrooms feature built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom. On the ground floor is the fourth bedroom (or ideal study) overlooking the private courtyard and a third WC.
Expansive dining and lounge areas also look out to the water as does the galley style kitchen featuring a large area for meal preparations, stainless under bench oven and gas cooktop.
Secure undercover parking for two cars in a quiet street and established tropical garden complete this stunning home. So, if you have been searching for a waterfront property, in one of Darwin's finest suburbs, then 1/23 Paspaley Place is for you!
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 448 m2
Council Rates: $2,650 per annum (approx.)
Have you always wanted to enjoy the fabulous lifestyle that living close to the Fannie Bay foreshore ensures but thought it unaffordable? If so then this light & airy, private, 3 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse is the hidden gem you have been looking for. Located in a quiet street at the rear of a small complex of 5 with the leafy rear garden at your gate. This location affords great cross sea breezes, fabulous long bayside walks to East Point, Ski & Trailer boat clubs plus Shops and restaurants just moments away.
* Pet Friendly, close to Fannie Bay walks
* Spacious 3 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse
* 1 bathroom with 2 separate toilets, 1 per floor
* Private & quiet at the rear of small complex of 5
* Master bedroom with walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 a generous size with built in robes
* Relaxing leafy outlooks from both bedroom balconies
* Cool tiles throughout (bedrooms 2 & 3 are carpeted)
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* Spacious modern kitchen with pantry & breakfast bar
* Great cross sea breezes all year round
* Easy rear yard access from kitchen for entertaining
* Internal laundry
* Easy flow thru the living areas to rear private courtyard
* Plenty of Storage
* Gate to rear common garden to grow veggies & herbs
* Covered parking for 1 car & open space in front for 2nd
Relax and enjoy this comfortable townhouse yourself, take leisurely foreshore walks, cycle or stroll to the Sailing club for a meal & or just enjoy a peaceful morning coffee your own balcony to the sound of the treetop birds. You will love this beachside lifestyle as your first home or even in retirement. Offered for the first time in 25 years, this property represents outstanding value and the motivated vendor says sell - so bring your offers before it is SOLD!
Body Corporate:$1,240.00 per quarter (Admin $1,240.00 + Sinking Fund $180.00)
Rates: $1,405.00 per annum
Rental Est: $480 wk
Year Built: 1980
Located in Fannie Bay high up on the hill with commanding views across Fannie Bay and enjoying spectacular sunsets and breezes, this 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2-storey property can be used as one or two residences. This unique property is ready to walk into and start enjoying with all the hard work in renovations already done for the new owner.
A private staircase leads you up to the 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom main residence. It features polished jarrah floors, a newly renovated kitchen, a separate dining and lounge, and spectacular views across Fannie Bay towards the Sailing Club. The master bedroom features a renovated ensuite and all rooms have built-in robes and split-system air conditioning. The full-length verandah is the ideal spot to the spectacular outlook.
Downstairs a self-contained, large and modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home could equally compliment the home upstairs or be used as a separate dwelling with absolute separation from the home upstairs. It features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite), a large kitchen and open-plan living and dining. The undercover verandah overlooks a private in ground tiled concrete pool.
Features at a glance:
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and jarrah floors underfoot
* Spacious ensuite to main bedroom with stone benches, 2-pac cupboards and neutral tones
* Separate living and dining areas either side of the central kitchen, again featuring jarrah floors
* Large U-shape kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
* Stone benchtops, 2-pac cupboards and soft close draws, pantry and stainless steel appliances including Italian pyrolytic oven
* The verandah runs the length of the house with amazing views looking over Fannie Bay
* Main bathroom and separate powder room for extra convenience
* Fantastic 2nd living quarters perfect for parents, teenagers, tenants or Air BNB accommodation
* 2 great size bedrooms both with large ensuite bathrooms
* Living and dining area making this a complete residence in itself
* Large kitchen with stainless steel benches and cupboards making the ideal 2nd kitchen
* Multiple areas downstairs to sit outside, relax and entertain guests
* This downstairs residence would also be perfect for anyone with a small business
* Perfect location at the top of the hill overlooking Fannie Bay catching the sunsets
* 817sqm block with undercover parking for 3 cars plus open parking for boats and trailers
* Established tropical gardens
* Beautiful tiled and pebble stoned concrete pool that you and the kids will spend hours enjoying
* Walking distance to Darwin High and St. Johns schools, and only a minutes drive to Parap School
* 5 minutes drive into the CBD and you are central to many other Darwin amenities
Other relevant information:
Council Rates: $3,320 per annum (approx.)
Area on Title: 817 square metres
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Property Status: Vacant possession
Prepare to be blown away by these stunning 2-storey town homes. You will be immediately impressed by the superb quality of the finishes throughout and the sheer splendor of the grand design. From the moment you step foot inside will be in awe of the imposing staircases, high ceilings and the aura of space. No expense has been spared in creating these extraordinary residences that is fit for the most discerning buyer who settles for only the best in life.
The expansive open plan living and dining areas feature large stackable sliding doors so you can capture the mesmerizing East Point Reserve views from every angle of the living areas while still maintaining your privacy. Each town home features 3-4 double bedrooms including a huge masters retreat with ensuite, his and hers robes, 2-3 living areas and a private balcony. These remarkable residences are tastefully finished with natural tones and features tiles and air conditioning throughout so you are guaranteed to enjoy a cool and comfortable lifestyle all year round.
Your inner chef will be delighted with the designer gourmet kitchens, featuring stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space. The open plan living areas open out onto an expansive tiled poolside entertaining areas with glistening vistas where you can enjoy balmy evenings under the stars. The plunge pools also feature beautiful stone feature walls where you can relax and enjoy the tranquility and privacy and forget about the stresses of everyday life.
Don't forget these delightful homes also boast automatic double lock-up garages with internal access, established tropical low maintenance gardens and an internal 3rd toilet downstairs for the convenience of your guests. If that's not enough, these immaculate homes are perfectly positioned in one of Darwin's most prestigious suburbs with East Point Reserve as your back yard, with literally steps to the beach and only minutes' drive from the CBD. It's time to reward yourself and these stylish homes are the perfect place to do it!
Located in a quiet court on the fringe of the CBD, close to Mindil Beach, Casino, Botanic Gardens, Darwin Golf Course and the entertainment hub.
This apartment presents not just location, but a wonderful sense of home as well.
* Three bedroom apartment, master bedroom with ensuite and rear balcony
* Quaint and trendy interior, fully air-conditioned with plush carpeted bedrooms
* Open plan living/dining area leads out to an entertainers balcony
* Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and a double fridge recess
* Internal laundry, two car parks and lock up storage
* Quality schools, shopping and transport close-at-hand
Have you been searching for a quality apartment with lots of space at an affordable price? Relax you have found exactly that!
Inspect today, you won’t be disappointed.
Year Built: 1994
Area Under Title: 189 square metres
Zoning: High Density (HR)
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: Admin Fund - $1,119 and Sinking Fund $85 per quarter (approx.)
Situated in a quiet street in Larrakeyah, moments to the CBD, Mindil Beach, Botanical Gardens, Golf Course and more is this fully furnished two-bedroom apartment. Refurbished throughout including new kitchen and bathroom, tiles and split system air conditioning this would be an ideal investment or superb first home.
•Two bedroom fully furnished apartment
•Renovations include new kitchen and bathroom
•Tiled and split system a/c throughout
•First floor – Quiet Street Location
•Close to CBD and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $320 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,124 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 83m2
Year Built: 1983
This top floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment offers you wide water views and the wonderful Larrakeyah lifestyle that comes from living close to Cullen Bay restaurants and just a short walk from the CBD shopping & nightlife. With a lift in the complex and 2 covered car spots this could be the gem you have been looking for. This location affords great sea breezes and you can leave your cars safe at home as you are also on a bus route.
* Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom top floor apartment
* Fully furnished ready to lease or move in
* Water views from your balcony & bedrooms
* Master bedroom with generous ensuite
* Bedrooms a generous size with built in robes
* Spacious Bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Cool tiles throughout
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* House size kitchen with lots of bench space
* Great sea breezes all year round
* Lift in complex
* Covered parking for 2 cars
* Secure remote entry gates
Relax and enjoy the 180 degree view of the harbor and wet season storms. This comfortable apartment allows you leisurely foreshore walks, cycle or stroll to the Cullen Bay and Mindil Beach for a meal & or enjoy a round of golf at Gardens Park golf course. You will love this near city lifestyle in retirement or even as your first home. Don`t hesitate to call to inspect anytime!
Body Corporate: $1,457 per quarter (Admin $1,274.42 + Sinking Fund $182.67)
Rates: $1,400.00 per annum
Year Built: 1999