A rare opportunity has presented itself here to purchase this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in a tightly held complex of only 4 properties. Stylishly renovated, the property would appeal to most buyers whether it be your first home or if you’re looking to downsize. Located in Bayview, which is a premium family friendly suburb only minutes from Darwin’s CBD, you are surrounded by other modern quality homes.
Features at a glance:
* A large 342m2 under title, in a small complex of only 4 townhouses
* 3 spacious bedrooms, which is no exaggeration they are all a great size
* 2 large bathrooms including the ensuite, both of them stylishly renovated
* Spacious open plan living and dining area downstairs with high ceilings
* Brand new kitchen with enormous stone bench top for cooking and entertaining
* The kitchen provides plenty of storage with a pull out pantry and soft close draws
* Beautiful 600x600mm tiles downstairs giving the entertaining areas a modern look
* Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe plus balcony access
* Ensuite will not disappoint, stylish renovated vanity, stone benches, full size mirror
* The other two rooms are very generous in size with mirrored built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom renovated with stone benches, full size mirror and bathtub
* Beautiful paved courtyard with gardens beds, ideal for relaxing/entertaining guests
* Kids can ride their bikes, trikes or scooters, play cricket, or kick the footy
* Indoor laundry downstairs with an extra 3rd toilet for convenience
* Under-cover carport for two vehicles, plus visitors' parking next to the townhouse
* Lockable storage shed for all your tools, sporting or camping stuff
* Safe and secure complex with electric gate and security sensor light at the front
* Family friendly complex with long term residents residing there
Other Relevant Information:
Area On Title: 342sqm
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,500 per quarter ($1,250 admin + $250 sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Bayview Marina is a residential Marina located less than 3 kilometres from Darwin CBD and is accessed just off Tiger Brennan Drive.
*Freehold Marina Berth
*Well maintained Marina with considerable funds in body corporate sinking fund
*Live-aboard permits available
Berth 47 (Lot 6993) is a 13 metre berth.
For further information please contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
Situated in the well sought-after suburb of Cullen Bay, this property showcases luxurious features inside and out, starting with picturesque views from all levels of the home through to the internal exceptional finishes and lift taking you to each level.
The sensational kitchen is perfect for entertaining and large families, with the abundant cupboard space, 5 burner gas cook top and island bench. In addition to this, the large pantry, stainless steel inbuilt oven and coffee machine add to the kitchen’s functionality.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, ensuite to main and guest bedroom
* Oversized main bedroom offers stunning views over marina, large ensuite and walk through robe
* Open plan living on the ground floor
* Central modern kitchen, with marble benchtops and ample storage
* Alfresco dining with in-built stainless steal BBQ, fridge and storage
* Hand crafted spiral staircase spanning over three levels
* Lift to access all floors
* 4 car secure garage
* 1.5km to Darwin CBD
* 2km to Mindil Beach and the markets
* Close to surrounding schools and marina
This home is a stylish, low maintenance lifestyle within strolling distance to the acclaimed restaurants and bars located along the marina boardwalk.
Contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to arrange a private inspection today!
Council Rates: approx. $3,800 p/a
Area Under Title: 647 sqm
Area Under Roof: 504 sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements as per Title: Drainage Easement to NTA & Sewerage Easement to PWC
Situated right on the serene Cullen Bay Marina and walking distance from the Cullen Bay restaurant hub and the centre of Darwin, this stunning open plan home is the perfect addition to those wanting to experience pure extravagance whilst living in a prime location of Darwin.
Those that love to cook will be delighted over the oversized open plan granite kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Perfect for those seeking supreme cosmopolitan water front living.
* 4 large tiled bedrooms
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lavish lounge room
* Spacious outdoor entertaining with marina views
* Private pathway to double marina berth
* Tropical plunge pool
* Double lock-up garage with five car-spaces
* Beautiful manicured gardens with backdrop of Cullen Bay Marina
* Close proximity to restaurants, parklands, local attractions and city centre!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2000
Area under Title: 1040 sqm
Council Rates: $5,100 p/a (approx.)
Lock Opening Fee: $638
Body Corporate Fees: $1,144 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Set within a fantastic complex offering accessibility, convenience and friendly community, as well as lift access, parking and three pools to unwind in, this one bedroom apartment is ideal for those seeking relaxation with the convenience of inner city marina living.
Imagine catching that classic Darwin sunset from your spacious lounge room, along with entertaining and catching that lovely Dry season breeze from your exclusive balcony overlooking the marina vista.
The functional kitchen features good bench space, hot plates and plenty of pantry space.
This property features a plush and roomy bedroom with built in robes, a ceiling fan and block out blinds.
Close to the Cullen Bay marina restaurant and shopping district, this fantastic one bedroom apartment is ideal for the young professional or investor looking to buy in a stunning cosmopolitan location.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to inspect!
Area under Title: 71m²
Council Rates: $1,260 p/a (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corp Fees: $2,003 p/q (approx.)
Situated on the doorstep to the CBD is this great one bedroom apartment. Located in a smaller complex that has just had the whole exterior painted and featuring secure entry and lift this would be great as your personal weekender, first home or investment.
* One bedroom apartment – Spacious 84m2 on title
* Spacious lounge, tiled and air conditioned throughout
* Full size kitchen with excellent storage and bench space
* Bathroom and combined laundry
* Private balcony
* Located on the 3rd floor
From this location it is an easy walk into the CBD or grab a scooter and you are only minutes to Cullen Bay, Mindil markets, Botanic gardens, Casino and much more.
Year Built: 1999
Size on Title: 84m2
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,170 p/q (Inc. Sinking fund)
Council Rates: $1,530 p/a (approx.)
Spacious and beautifully finished two Bedroom, two Bathroom Catalina Apartment. Open plan living and dining area providing a neat and low maintenance living space.
The complex has secure fob entry, intercom and garage parking space for 2 as well as a communal pool, elevators and grand foyer too. Take a short stroll to enjoy the beautiful walkways and gardens along the Esplanade or feed the fish at the Aquascene.
•Stylish and fully tiled throughout
•Generous main bedroom with oversized mirrored sliding robe
•Ensuite fitted with his and her vanity
•Good size family bathroom
•Great open plan dining / living area
•Kitchen fitted with pantry and dishwasher
•Walk out onto your outdoor patio area
•Great for weekend entertaining and BBQs
•Two underground car parks
•Close proximity to the city, the esplanade, transport, shops and restaurants
Contact Trudy today to arrange a viewing!
Trudy Leedham – 0431 557 367
This spacious third floor apartment just off of Mitchell St offers convenience of inner city living with the additional perks of being in a quiet cut de sac location in the highly popular suburb of Larrakeyah.
This property features a fantastic area for entertaining and spending time with loved ones, with open plan living and dining areas. The open plan area also provides a generous U-shaped kitchen for accessibility and ease of use.
For those that love to entertain outdoors, a spacious balcony extends off of the large living area - perfect for catching the beautiful Dry season breeze and to have a barbecue with loved ones.
Other fantastic features of this property are:
* Master bedroom offers walk in robe and ensuite
* Private, lockable downstairs storage room for security
* Large pool downstairs on bottom floor of complex
* Two car parking spaces
* Walking distance to restaurant and nightlife hub of Darwin City
To enquire further, please contact Trudy Leedham - 0431 557 367
Year Built: 1994
Area under Title: 172m2
Council Rates: $1,500 p/a (approx.)
Status: Currently tenanted to 19th July 2021
Body Corporate Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,752 p/q (approx.) incl. sinking fund
Built in 2005, this impressive four bedroom home is ideal for the family wanting to make treasured memories within minutes from the popular inner city attractions Darwin has to offer.
The front of the property features lush green lawns and enough car spaces for not only three cars in the spacious lock-up garage carport, but the wide driveway offers space for an additional three cars and even enough space for a boat!
This roomy kitchen offers a breakfast bar overlooking the outdoor entertaining area, a walk in pantry, conventional appliances, dishwasher and stunning granite bench tops. For lounging in style and comfort, the lucky buyer will be spoilt for choice with three fully air conditioned sweeping lounge rooms including a media room with a home theatre for the ideal cinematic family experience!
For that relaxing resort touch, look no further than the sanctuary that is your backyard featuring a 40 square metre private outdoor entertaining area and a pool to die for!
The main bedroom is fit for royalty with plenty of space and oozes sophistication with a controllable touch screen lighting and appliance system.
Both bathrooms have the luxurious commodity of a spa bath, as well as a “his and hers” vanity within the gorgeous ensuite off of the master bedroom that overlooks the blissful pool area. For those welcoming visitors into this dream home, a guest powder room is the perfect addition for company to experience just one of the many incredible features of this home. Each bathroom and the powder room is adorned with granite and tiling throughout that gives a touch of opulence.
This property is situated within minutes of the scenic Fannie Bay and East Point location, the vibrant Parap community and just moments from the Darwin city area - the ultimate destination for those wanting magnificence with space and convenience.
Year Built: 2005
Area under Title: 999m²
Council Rates: $2,500 p/a (approx.)
Please contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to register your interest TODAY!
This 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home on 1000m2 has well maintained tropical gardens perfect for sitting by the spectacular pool. The separate bedroom, living, bathroom and kitchenette would be perfect for guests, the teenager or the in- laws.
* 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, oversized main with ensuite
* Renovated bathroom and ensuite upstairs
* Open plan upstairs living
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Modern kitchen, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
* Separate granny flat downstairs with private kitchenette and bathroom
* Internal downstairs laundry
* Large crystal in-ground pool
* Paved driveway
* 3 carport spaces with additional shaded area
This property is situated within minutes of the scenic Fannie Bay and East Point location, the vibrant Parap community and just moments from the Darwin city area - the ultimate destination for those wanting space and convenience.
Contact Trudy Leedham for a private inspection on 0431 557 367.
Area under Title: 1000m2
Council Rates: approx. $2,500 p/a
Easements: None Found
This apartment is fitted with high quality fixtures and furnishings. On offer are two good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, and the main with a generous size ensuite. The second bathroom is also spacious with plenty of bench space.
This Apartment contains a large open plan living and dining area, with large sliding doors out to the balcony with sweeping views. The kitchen is an entertainer's dream with a gas cook top and electric oven, plenty of cupboard space and storage, a large breakfast bar, twin door fridge, stone bench tops and splash backs for easy cleaning.
The Avenue has the ideal location on one of Darwin's highest points, with its panoramic views of the City, Darwin Harbour and across the Botanical Gardens, and clear water views of Fannie Bay to the west and north.
This apartment is fantastically situated close to the Darwin CBD, Mindil Beach and Fannie Bay, the apartment complex is low maintenance and compromises of a stunning salt water pool, gym, play room and playground for the kids and several shaded BBQ areas for the whole family.
- Designer style kitchen with gas cook top and electric oven
- Plenty of space to wind down or entertain in the open plan living area
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
- Split system air-conditioning & tiles throughout
- Spacious balcony with sweeping views of the City & Mindil Beach
- Secure complex with 2 underground car parks
- Play room & play ground for the kids
- Resort style infinity pool & BBQ areas
- Gym in complex
Council Rates: $1,181 approx. p/a
Body Corporate: $11,476 approx. p/a
Area Under Title: 141 sqm
Property Status: Leased for 12 months at $500 p/w starting on 10/11/2020
Contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067 for further information or to book an inspection.