Positioned in the heart of the Darwin CBD, this vibrant apartment building has been popular for many years. Inside the apartments, the architecture is thoughtfully executed and the proportions ideal. Floors are a neutral tile, stone bench tops throughout, stainless steel splash back in the kitchen, large sliding windows, together with city views the quality and value will certainly be appreciated here.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom heart of the CBD apartment
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Second bedroom has a two-way bathroom
* Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
* Stone benches and stainless steel splash back in the kitchenn
* Large balcony seamlessly extending from the main living area
* Open plan lounge dining areas
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* Intercom and security access control system
* Secure underground parking for one plus storage area
The apartment has a versatile floor plan with both bedrooms opening onto bathrooms that will suit a professional couple or perhaps two sharing if you were looking to buy yourself and rent out the 2nd room.
Location is fantastic right in the heart of the CBD close to all the action. Restaurants, bars, takeaway shops, Woolworths and Coles are all within minutes’ walk. Perfect for those who work in the CBD as well, you’ll save on car fuel each week plus the convenience and time saved being so close.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Area on Title: 117m2
Body Corp Manager: Elite Strata Management
Body Corp Rates: $1,624.12 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,700 per annum (approx.)
Lease: Rented at $380/week until 18/03/21
Located on the 6th floor this lovely two-bedroom apartment features beautiful water views over Frances Bay. Leave the car at home and walk to your favourite café, bar or restaurant.
* Two-bedroom apartment with two bathrooms
* Generous 144m2 on title
* Freshly painted throughout
* New kitchen appliances and partially furnished
* Tiled and airconditioned throughout
* Great water views from the 6th floor
* Pool, gym, lift and two secure parks
With all the City’s attractions at your doorstep, and close to the popular waterfront this property would make an ideal investment, first home or even a city getaway for rural or interstate buyers.
Year Built: 2004
Size on Title: 144m2
Council Rates: $1,730 p/a
Body Corp Fees: $1,665 p/q
This spectacular apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to Darwin City Waterfront living.
Overlooking Stokes Hill Wharf with stunning views, the apartment is perfectly suited to the professional person/s or retirees.
The Waterfront is also home to the Darwin Convention Centre, the Wave Pool, beaches, widely grassed areas by the sea, a choice of cafes, restaurants, great walking paths and lots more!
Because of its very elite and unique location this apartment provides the essence of good investment - it is very private and can never be built out or lose its uniqueness.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spectacular views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Large balcony with harbour views of Stokes Hill and Fort Hill Wharfs
* Kitchen has gas cook-top, dishwasher and stone benches
* Ceramic tiles in all living areas
* Ample cupboards and storage space
* Secure basement parking for two cars & ground floor storeroom
* Corner apartment - more windows, cool sea breezes and better views
* A wonderful apartment, just a short stroll from exciting amenities
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Very quiet residential living as there is no passing traffic
* Wake up to magnificent sunrises as the apartment has a south easterly aspect
* This is a pet friendly apartment so your fur baby is welcome! (Subject to body corp approval)
If you’re looking for a low maintenance home in an ideal location, this is the one you have been waiting for, and it’s time to rewarded yourself.
Please call to arrange your private inspection today.
Year Built: 2015
Council Rates: $1,465 (approx) per annum
Area on Title: 102 square metres
Body Corporate Fees: $2,106 (approx) per quarter
Located on the 12th floor in the C2 building, the newest on Darwin’s Esplanade, this spectacular 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment is one of the best you will see. With uninterrupted views across Darwin harbour you will enjoy watching the ships sailing in and out of the harbour as well as a world class sunset from almost every room.
* 4 Large bedrooms the master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Expansive open plan living and dining rooms
* A gourmet kitchen featuring European appliances and loads of bench and cupboard space
* A separate media room or large office
* Pool and Gymnasium in the complex
* Underground secure parking for 2 cars
* Currently leased for $1000.00 per week until April 2021
For owner occupiers and investors alike, this spectacular apartment is one you will be proud to own. It boasts quality appointments, spacious living areas and some of the best views you will see.
Phone or email to arrange a private inspection.
Jeremy O'Donoghue - 0407 080 067
Year Built: 2012
Size on Title: 221m2
Status: Tenanted until 18/04/2021
Body Corp Manager: North Management
Body Corp Fees: $1,336 p/q
Sinking Fund: $227 p/q
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a
This stunning apartment in the prestigious Evolution complex offers everything you have been dreaming of in a property and more! Featuring an expanse of open plan living that blends seamlessly with the outdoor living area offering fantastic views and constant breeze.
Features at a glance:
* 7th floor of Darwin's most prestigious residential apartment building
* 3 large bedrooms with 2 bathrooms including spacious ensuite
* 4th bedroom / study / kids retreat also an additional benefit
* Designer kitchen, stainless steel double door fridge freezer & stainless steel gas cooktop
* Large external patio (36 square metres) with in-built BBQ
* 1200sqm recreation podium with pool/gym/meeting room/entertainment room
* Full security for both interior and under cover parking (x2 vehicles)
* 3 high speed 21 person lifts within the complex
* Separate lock-up storeroom
* Intelligent Community complex with Touch Screen access communication
* Phone, data and television outlets in each bedroom
* Undeniable location in the CBD with great views over Frances Bay
The apartment was fitted out with the ‘Prestige Finish’ when built, with superior finishes throughout, plus a full range of quality appliances including built in coffee machine.
Tastefully finished throughout with neutral tones and the highest quality fixtures and fittings, this immaculate apartment is the epitome of luxurious city living. The extraordinary modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, glass splash backs, an abundance of cupboard space and will certainly impress all master chef’s out there!
Boasting three huge bedrooms with built-in robes, a designer ensuite to the master, views over Frances Bay right out of the bedroom window, waking up in the morning will never be a drag again! There is also the versatility of having a small 4th bedroom if required, otherwise the room would make a great office or kids retreat.
The spacious open plan living area flows out onto a massive balcony which is the perfect setting for entertaining friends or relaxing with a glass of champagne. This modern and fully air-conditioned apartment boasts exceptional cross flow ventilation and catches all of the sea breezes.
At Evolution you are able to enjoy a superb resort lifestyle, right in the heart of the CBD with the benefits of inner city living. The complex offers excellent security, plus a range of leisure activities including a sumptuous resort style deck, lagoon pool plus 25mtr lap pool. Modern gym on site for residents use, plus a games room with pool table and resident's lounge area.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2005
Area On Title: 243sqm
Body Corporate Fees: $1,923 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,465 per annum (approx.)
Looks can be deceiving from the outside, but on the inside is this fabulously chic ground level apartment like no other! Located only minutes walk from the Darwin CBD, this bright, modern and stylish apartment has a special charm about it that must be seen in person. The ground level layout offers a generous amount of living space the size of many houses, whilst the 3 bedrooms are all large in size. Ideal to move in straight away and enjoy the many benefits of being this close to the CBD. The apartment would also be extremely popular on the rental market or make an outstanding short stay accommodation investment.
Features at a glance:
* Outstanding fringe of the CBD location ideal for workers or holiday makers
* Property would be perfect for an owner occupier or savvy holiday rental investor
* Ground level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in a rock solid apartment complex
* Excellent space walking through the open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Beautiful lighting, gorgeous wooden blinds and modern fan fixtures throughout
* Renovated kitchen with long bench, soft touch draws/cupboards, modern appliances
* All 3 bedrooms are large in size so there no complaints about pokey bedrooms
* Main bedroom features the walk-in-robe, while another bedroom has the ensuite
* Both bathrooms renovated with modern vanity’s and floor to ceiling wall tiles
* Private outdoor patio area that is undercover and fenced off for security
* Complex features a beautiful blue tiled swimming pool with shade sails
* Walking distance to all of Darwin city’s tourist attractions and amenities
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 1993
Area on Title: 184m2
Council Rates: $1,275 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $2,850 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Sit back and relax from your 8th floor sky home in the beautiful “130 Esplanade” development. This beautifully designed residence has been designed to capture the most breathtaking views of Bicentennial Park and the Harbour beyond. Enjoy the magnificent wet season storms sweeping across the water and in the Dry Season let the cooling breezes flow through!
* Three-bedroom apartment with huge 241m2 on title
* Spacious separate living areas
* Hostess kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and a wine fridge
* Entertainers balcony to take in the magnificent views
* Air conditioned throughout
* Master suite with stunning ensuite
* Second living area ideal for kids retreat or study – has own balcony
* Good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Complex features pool, tennis court and gym
* Only two apartments per floor
* Two car parks on title
Leave the cars at home and walk or ride to work. A short stroll will also have you at your favourite breakfast spot, or later in the day at your local for something stronger. Or stay in and entertain at home with the best views in town as your backdrop!
Stunning hostess kitchen overlooks the spacious lounge and dining, while enjoying the spectacular views – Open the panel sliding doors to add the balcony to the living space. The master bedroom features built in robes and ensuite, whilst the main bathroom has a full-size bath and separate shower.
There is a large second living area, with its own balcony, ideal for a second lounge, kids retreat or study. Bedrooms two and three feature built in robes and there is a large utility room for the second fridge or freezer or extra storage.
The complex itself offers a tennis court, gymnasium and a large, refreshing pool. There are two car parks attached to this apartment and there is security access to parking and your apartment floor.
Area Under Title: 241 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (Approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: North Management
Body Corporate Fees: $2,800 Per Quarter (Approx.)
Year Built: 2009
Inspection by appointment.
Please call Tim Mackenzie 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located on Darwin’s Esplanade, this boutique, fitted office space is perfect for a professional owner, occupier or investor. With 79m2 on title the owners have added a second level of office creating another large work area and third office.
* Airconditioned office space over 2 levels
* Reception, kitchen and 3 offices plus some open office
* Quality fit out to suit professional business
* Car parking and exposure
* Total outgoings $4,216 GST INC per annum
For private inspection, please call Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located in the heart of Darwin’s premiere entertainment strip, in the CBD core, this 2030m2 parcel of Central Business (CB) zoned freehold land is suitable for a ranges of users. Located less than 500m from the Darwin GPO and surrounded with hotels, restaurants and bars this statically parcel of land is suitable to be developed now or into the future.
* 2030m2 Freehold (CB) zoned Land suitable for high rise development
* Current approval for street vendors to attract some holding income
* Centrally located site in Mitchell Street amongst hotels, restaurants and bars
* High rise development would offer commanding views of Darwin harbour
* Just one street back from Darwin iconic Esplanade
* Exceptional opportunity to capitalise on market conditions
For any further information please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
This property is located on Mitchell Street only 100 metres from Daly Street and only one block back from the Esplanade. At the northern end of the Central Business District this location provides great access to the main office precinct but also allows for easy access to the Stuart Highway to get to the Northern Suburbs, Palmerston or rural areas.
Planning developments in recent years have opened the door for much higher population density east of Mitchell Street. This combined with the recent completion of the 105 Mitchell Apartments will see a significant increase of the population in this area. We expect this will have a dramatic effect on the potential for this site.
This prime 'Central Business' zoned block of land is situated between the mixed use strata titled development, Northgate Plaza at 101 Mitchell Street and Globetrotters, the bar and backpackers establishment at 97 Mitchell Street.
The property offers 32 metres of frontage to Mitchell Street with a depth of 63 metres.
As the allotment is situated in the Darwin CBD precinct and is zoned 'Central Business' the height control restrictions for the property are 90 metres above ground level. This is as per the planning guidelines that outline the Central Darwin Core area between Bennet Street on the south eastern, running parallel the allotments between the Esplanade and Mitchell Street, along Daly Street on the north western side, and along the north eastern side of McMinn Street.
The property is currently leased to Bargain Car Rentals on a year on year basis. They are paying $80,000 per annum.
Please call Ankita Rayal on (08) 8942 8942 or 0400 428 900.
Located on Harry Chan Avenue in the heart of Darwin’s legal precinct, directly opposite State Square, the Supreme Court and Parliament House, in an area that caters for all types of professional and public service office accommodation, CIVITAS is a mixed use building with a combination of high grade residential and A Grade office accommodation.
Level 5 at Civitas is 481m² and represents ‘A-grade’ commercial office accommodation. The tenancy features air-conditioning throughout, suspended ceiling and commercial grade floor coverings. The tenancy has its own air conditioning plant and occupies the whole of level 5. The premises features views of the CBD and Darwin harbour.
•10 Year Lease plus options to a blue-chip tenant expiring August 2030
•Passing NET income $196,568 per annum
•Central Business Zoning (CB)
•Located in the heart of Darwin Legal, Council and Government precinct
There has never been a better time to secure a blue chip lease in an A Grade building.
For further information, contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067
First National Commercial are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 100% Freehold interest in this prime CBD Building.
This property offers investors with an exceptional opportunity to capture strong medium to long term rental reversion in a key strategic CBD location.
A striking 6-level "A" grade corner commercial office tower of 8,121sqm* boasting terrific exposure and access to natural light, together with undercover parking plus motorbike and bicycle parking also.
Key Investment features include:
* Prominent 6 level commercial office building with 8,286* sqm of NLA
* Ground floor foyer and six ground floor tenancies
* Fully leased to government and national tenants
* Unrivalled tenant retention with a majority of 2nd and 3rd generation tenants
* Significant medium to long term rental growth reversion
* Prominent location in the heart of Darwin's business sector
* Efficient 5-star NABERS Energy rating
* Double Glazing to all external windows
* 2 Lifts
* Flexible & efficient floor plates with dedicated amenities on each floor
* Double Street Frontage
For further details or to obtain the Information Memorandum please contact Ankita Rayal on 08 8942 8942 or 0400 428 900.