Looks can be deceiving from the outside, but on the inside is this fabulously chic ground level apartment like no other! Located only minutes walk from the Darwin CBD, this bright, modern and stylish apartment has a special charm about it that must be seen in person. The ground level layout offers a generous amount of living space the size of many houses, whilst the 3 bedrooms are all large in size. Ideal to move in straight away and enjoy the many benefits of being this close to the CBD. The apartment would also be extremely popular on the rental market or make an outstanding short stay accommodation investment.
Features at a glance:
* Outstanding fringe of the CBD location ideal for workers or holiday makers
* Property would be perfect for an owner occupier or savvy holiday rental investor
* Ground level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in a rock solid apartment complex
* Excellent space walking through the open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Beautiful lighting, gorgeous wooden blinds and modern fan fixtures throughout
* Renovated kitchen with long bench, soft touch draws and cupboards, modern appliances
* All 3 bedrooms are genuinely large in size so there no complaints about pokey bedrooms
* Main bedroom features the walk-in-robe, while another bedroom has the ensuite
* Both bathrooms renovated with modern vanity’s and floor to ceiling wall tiles
* Private outdoor patio area that is undercover and fenced off for security
* Complex features a beautiful blue tiled swimming pool with shade sails
* Walking distance to all of Darwin city’s tourist attractions and amenities
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 1993
Area on Title: 184m2
Council Rates: $1,275 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $2,850 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Auction Date: Wednesday 18th of November at 6pm , on-site (unless sold prior)
Terms: 10% deposit & 30 day settlement (unless request for change prior to Auction)
Vendors Conveyancer: Lawlab Conveyancing
Sit back and relax from your 8th floor sky home in the beautiful “130 Esplanade” development. This beautifully designed residence has been designed to capture the most breathtaking views of Bicentennial Park and the Harbour beyond. Enjoy the magnificent wet season storms sweeping across the water and in the Dry Season let the cooling breezes flow through!
* Three-bedroom apartment with huge 241m2 on title
* Spacious separate living areas
* Hostess kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and a wine fridge
* Entertainers balcony to take in the magnificent views
* Air conditioned throughout
* Master suite with stunning ensuite
* Second living area ideal for kids retreat or study – has own balcony
* Good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Complex features pool, tennis court and gym
* Only two apartments per floor
* Two car parks on title
Leave the cars at home and walk or ride to work. A short stroll will also have you at your favourite breakfast spot, or later in the day at your local for something stronger. Or stay in and entertain at home with the best views in town as your backdrop!
Stunning hostess kitchen overlooks the spacious lounge and dining, while enjoying the spectacular views – Open the panel sliding doors to add the balcony to the living space. The master bedroom features built in robes and ensuite, whilst the main bathroom has a full-size bath and separate shower.
There is a large second living area, with its own balcony, ideal for a second lounge, kids retreat or study. Bedrooms two and three feature built in robes and there is a large utility room for the second fridge or freezer or extra storage.
The complex itself offers a tennis court, gymnasium and a large, refreshing pool. There are two car parks attached to this apartment and there is security access to parking and your apartment floor.
Area Under Title: 241 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (Approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: North Management
Body Corporate Fees: $2,800 Per Quarter (Approx.)
Year Built: 2009
Inspection by appointment.
Please call Tim Mackenzie 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Immaculately presented two bedroom apartments offering the chance to secure an extraordinary slice of City living.
With so many conveniences on the doorstep, these ultra-modern apartments are perfectly positioned on the fringe of the Darwin CBD.
* Beautifully designed open plan apartment
* Two bedroom, two bathroom (Ensuite to main)
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
* Large entertainer’s balcony with city views
* Secure complex with intercom system
* Two secure car parks and storeroom
* Sensational pool and entertainment area
* First homebuyer grant and stamp duty exemption applies
* Leave the car at home and walk to work, your favourite restaurant or coffee shop
If you have been searching for a modern inner-city apartment with modest body corporate fees, then book an appointment to inspect these wonderful, well-appointed apartments. The convenience of the city lifestyle awaits for first home buyers, investors or downsizers.
I look forward to your call...
Year Built: 2016
Area on Title: 133 square metres
Body Corporate Fees: $1,087 (approx) per quarter
Council Rates: $1,750 (approx) per annum
Located on Darwin’s Esplanade, this boutique, fitted office space is perfect for a professional owner, occupier or investor. With 79m2 on title the owners have added a second level of office creating another large work area and third office.
* Airconditioned office space over 2 levels
* Reception, kitchen and 3 offices plus some open office
* Quality fit out to suit professional business
* Car parking and exposure
* Total outgoings $4,216 GST INC per annum
For private inspection, please call Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located in the heart of Darwin’s premiere entertainment strip, in the CBD core, this 2030m2 parcel of Central Business (CB) zoned freehold land is suitable for a ranges of users. Located less than 500m from the Darwin GPO and surrounded with hotels, restaurants and bars this statically parcel of land is suitable to be developed now or into the future.
* 2030m2 Freehold (CB) zoned Land suitable for high rise development
* Current approval for street vendors to attract some holding income
* Centrally located site in Mitchell Street amongst hotels, restaurants and bars
* High rise development would offer commanding views of Darwin harbour
* Just one street back from Darwin iconic Esplanade
* Exceptional opportunity to capitalise on market conditions
This sensational parcel of land is being offered For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 2nd July at 4PM.
For any further information please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
This property is located on Mitchell Street only 100 metres from Daly Street and only one block back from the Esplanade. At the northern end of the Central Business District this location provides great access to the main office precinct but also allows for easy access to the Stuart Highway to get to the Northern Suburbs, Palmerston or rural areas.
Planning developments in recent years have opened the door for much higher population density east of Mitchell Street. This combined with the recent completion of the 105 Mitchell Apartments will see a significant increase of the population in this area. We expect this will have a dramatic effect on the potential for this site.
This prime 'Central Business' zoned block of land is situated between the mixed use strata titled development, Northgate Plaza at 101 Mitchell Street and Globetrotters, the bar and backpackers establishment at 97 Mitchell Street.
The property offers 32 metres of frontage to Mitchell Street with a depth of 63 metres.
As the allotment is situated in the Darwin CBD precinct and is zoned 'Central Business' the height control restrictions for the property are 90 metres above ground level. This is as per the planning guidelines that outline the Central Darwin Core area between Bennet Street on the south eastern, running parallel the allotments between the Esplanade and Mitchell Street, along Daly Street on the north western side, and along the north eastern side of McMinn Street.
The property is currently leased to Bargain Car Rentals on a year on year basis. They are paying $80,000 per annum.
Please call Ankita Rayal on (08) 8942 8942 or 0400 428 900.
The Civitas Building located at 22 Harry Chan Avenue Darwin City offers exceptional access and position within the CBD.
Situated on level 5, occupying a floor area of 481 square metres is this rare strata titled office opportunity.
*5 year lease to a blue chip tenant
*Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
*Central Business (CB) Zoning
*Fully Leased Net Operating Income of $274,152
There isn't a better time to acquire this remarkable investment property.
The long term secure tenant has renewed the lease for a further 5 year term.
For further information contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
First National Commercial are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 100% Freehold interest in this prime CBD Building.
This property offers investors with an exceptional opportunity to capture strong medium to long term rental reversion in a key strategic CBD location.
A striking 6-level "A" grade corner commercial office tower of 8,121sqm* boasting terrific exposure and access to natural light, together with undercover parking plus motorbike and bicycle parking also.
Key Investment features include:
* Prominent 6 level commercial office building with 8,286* sqm of NLA
* Ground floor foyer and six ground floor tenancies
* Fully leased to government and national tenants
* Unrivalled tenant retention with a majority of 2nd and 3rd generation tenants
* Significant medium to long term rental growth reversion
* Prominent location in the heart of Darwin's business sector
* Efficient 5-star NABERS Energy rating
* Double Glazing to all external windows
* 2 Lifts
* Flexible & efficient floor plates with dedicated amenities on each floor
* Double Street Frontage
For further details or to obtain the Information Memorandum please contact Ankita Rayal on 08 8942 8942 or 0400 428 900.
REDUCED TO SELL!
Talk about getting Bang for your Buck….. Arguably the most sought after Apartment building in Darwin and now reduced by over $100,000!
Marvel every day and every night at the water and City views from your own private vantage point on the 27th floor of the iconic residential building - Evolution!
Stunning fixtures and fittings are a feature of this building and this apartment is no exception - With only four apartments per floor, this popular floor plan features three large bedrooms and study (or 4th bedroom if required) and arguably the best views in town!
* 27th Floor in the iconic Evolution building
* Huge 258m2 on title - Fully furnished three bedroom plus Study sky home!
* Magnificent Podium level with Pool, Gym, BBQ facilities and games room
* Resort Style Ensuite with Luxurious bathtub and Extensive robes
* Arguably the best views in town
* Tiled and air-conditioned throughout - Beautiful cross breezes all year
* Stunning kitchen with Stainless appliances, stone benches
* Sensational entertainer's balcony and rear balcony to bedrooms 2 and 3
* Separate study or 4th bedroom
* Breezeway at entrance
* Only 4 apartments per floor
* Complex features modern security and intercom, CCTV
* Three lifts, Two carparks and storeroom
The Evolution building is certainly well known and much sought after - It is a Darwin landmark in its own right! Imagine living in the heart of the CBD, in a luxurious apartment on the 27th floor. Walk to your favourite coffee shop, work or restaurant and then relax on your balcony, taking in the views while the rest of the world continues below.
For the family the bedrooms are all a good size and the study is large enough to act as a 4th bedroom or second lounge/rumpus for the kids. The master suite is located away from the other bedrooms and features great storage and a resort styled ensuite complete with an amazing freestanding bathtub, separate shower and dual vanities.
Tiled and air-conditioned throughput this home also has amazing cross flow ventilation - meaning you can keep comfortable whatever the weather outside. Large open plan living and dining flows out to the balcony, whilst the amazing kitchen with stainless appliances (including a coffee maker!) and stone benches will be a hit with the resident chef.
The whole family will be entertained by the podium deck with resort swimming pool, gymnasium, BBQ areas, games room and even a conference room that can be booked for family occasions!
Two carparks and a storage room are on title and there is a car wash bay and even a workshop for residents! The building itself features security entrance to the air-conditioned and modern foyer and three lifts mean that you will never be left waiting. Colour intercom monitor means you can see who is at the door, plus view some common area through the building at any time.
Don’t delay in making your enquiry as this apartment represents serious value for money!
Currently, this fully furnished property is tenanted until 12th January 2021 for $750 per week - So it would be ideal to secure at today's price before moving into later.
Body Corporate: $2,468 p/q (includes Sinking fund)
Size on Title: 258m2
Year Built: 2008
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a
Spacious and expansive, this 12th floor executive apartment located on The Esplanade is one of a kind and the 270 degree views across Darwin Harbour and the CBD will take your breath away.
Positioned in C2, the newest building on Darwin's iconic Esplanade, this modern 264m2 designer apartment boasts 4 bedrooms, a study, a media/rumpus room, a dream kitchen and includes an attached 1 bedroom apartment with its own access and ability to be separated.
* 4 Bedrooms plus a study, 2 ensuites and 3.5 bathrooms
* Large separate media/rumpus with quality cabinetry
* Designer kitchen with integrated high end European appliances
* Enormous open plan living & dining with spectacular harbour views
* Huge master suite with luxurious ensuite and walk in robe
* Separate 1 bedroom apartment with kitchenette, bathroom, study and private access
* Secure access, 2 secure car parks, pool, gymnasium and storage
Possibly the most impressive apartment available on The Esplanade, this spacious and luxurious property makes the most outstanding home in Darwin's finest CBD location. With expansive views from every window, this home boasts a perfectly private aspect with no visible neighbours and no westerly afternoon sun. A truly unique opportunity to purchase exceptional quality and lifestyle.
Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
This 2nd floor 144m2, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is perfect if you want cool cross breezes without the hot setting sun spoiling your enjoyment of this balcony any time of the day or night! This is near CBD living without a big price tag and affording you a cool complex pool, city shopping and entertainment just a short walk away in one direction and Mindil Beach, Gardens Golf and Botanical garden walks in the other. You can keep your car secure in the complex garage spaces and walk to work or play.
* 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom on the 2nd floor
* Generous 144m2 south east facing
* Complex of 18 apartments
* Living opens to large balcony with room for entertaining
* Large main combined bathroom
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Sliding doors & large windows catch all breezes
* Modern kitchen with pantry, dishwasher space & plenty of bench tops
* Separate Laundry
* Cool complex pool in the Atrium
This is away from Nightclub areas but just a walk to shopping, cafes and entertainment in one direction plus the Sky City Casino, Botanic Gardens and Gardens Golf Course in the other. Investors you have a tenant already in place! Currently leased till June the Vendor will consider all offers.
Council Rates: $1,600.00 per year
Body Corp Fees: $1,323per quarter Whittles
Area: 144 m2
Rental: $320 per week until July 2021
Year Built: 1999
Situated in the heart of the Darwin CBD in the H20 apartment complex this spacious modern apartment is ready for you to enjoy the city lifestyle. With access to two secure undercover car parks, you can leave the car at home and enjoy the surrounds of Darwin City. Offering spacious open plan living on the 9th floor, this impressive two-bedroom, two-bathroom, furnished apartment is ready for you to just bring your suitcase.
The lounge and dining room provide direct access to the balcony, allowing you to entertain while enjoying fantastic views of Darwin Harbour and the cross breezes. This luxurious apartment is centrally located and just a short stroll to the Darwin waterfront precinct, the esplanade, an abundance of shops, restaurants and much more!
With two entrances, you can direct your guests through the hotel lobby and relish the immaculate facilities including pool and restaurants.
This high-quality low maintenance property would make a great investment or the perfect home.
- Stylish modern furnishings with high quality fittings
- 2 large, spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (incl. Ensuite)
- Open plan living area
- Breezy open balcony area
- 9th Floor with sweeping city and ocean views overlooking the stunning Esplanade
- Close to all amenities - Shops, transport and schools
- Modern furniture package included
- Pool and gym in complex
- 2 underground secure car parks
On-site management (Note: This is not a serviced apartment, this is a residential complex).
Property Status: Rented at $500pw until 06/10/21
Total floor space: 97m2
Body Corporate: $1,169.00 p/q
Council Rates: $1,200 per annum