O’Donoghues are delighted to bring to the market this unique and simply beautiful property!
From the moment you drive down the tree lined driveway, you will feel like you are miles away from anywhere.
Nestled in a quite grove with no visible neighbours, there's abundant room for spacious family living and absolute seclusion for those seeking to escape and unwind.
Boasting absolute privacy on a level 5.8 acre parcel, this beautifully designed home is the perfect balance of beauty and practicality.
* 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom ground level home on 2.35 hectares
* Main bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
* 3 Double bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Open plan living adjoins the floor to ceiling glazed veranda
* Designated separate dining room
* Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and magic views
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Front veranda runs the length of the house allowing easy access to the swimming pool
* Town water and BioCycle waste treatment system
* Fully integrated generator system, back up power at the flick of a switch
* Only a very short drive to Howard Springs shops
* Compacted blue metal double drive way
* Double carport and fully coded shed
* Perfect as your very own hideaway, yet close enough to everything you need
Easy care, bush surrounds with an abundance of wildlife and bird song ensures time to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of acreage living without the heavy workload.
If you have been dreaming of your very own sanctuary, then this home will be the one for you!
An inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the beauty of this secluded hideaway.
Council Rates: $1,217.78 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 2.35 Hectares
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Howard Springs Primary School 2.4km
Status: Vacant Possession