This insightfully stylish home boasts a contemporary finish and a clever design on a low maintenance, easy-care allotment.
* Striking 4-bedroom family home, nicely presented and is all set for a new owner
* Master bedroom has a sensational ensuite with shower, vanity and separate toilet plus there’s a large walk in robe
* Separate living area has recessed feature wall for home entertainment equipment
* Open plan kitchen/dining room flows through the sliding doors to a large outdoor entertainment area
* Lush grassy rear courtyard, perfect for the kids or small pets to play
* Effectively designed kitchen features glass splash backs and island servery
* 3-bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, tiles and split system air-conditioning
* Main bathroom includes a full length bath tub, shower and central vanity
* Internal laundry located in the garage with external access to clothesline
* Double lock up garage and secure perimeter fencing
* 2 minutes from Woolworths Shopping Centre, the Bell Tavern, cafes, quality schools and childcare centres
Homes of this calibre are never long on the market; an inspection is strongly encouraged to fully appreciate this adeptly designed property.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,717 per annum
Year Built: 2011
Area Under Title: 577 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement Period: 30 days
Easements as per Title: None found
Ultra-modern open-plan layout with natural light, neutral contemporary tones and quality fittings throughout.
Located on the second floor, the apartment has excellent security, intercom access and secure parking for two cars.
* Three bedroom apartment, master bedroom with ensuite
* Open plan living/dining area leads out to an entertainer’s balcony
* Designer kitchen also features quality appliances and a double fridge recess
* Modern interior, fully air-conditioned and tiled throughout
* Security gate with intercom and lift access to apartments
* Two Car parks, swimming pool, BBQ stations and playground facilities
* Quality schools, shopping, sporting facilities and transport close-at-hand
Have you been searching for a quality apartment with lots of space and great views at an affordable price?
Relax you have found exactly that! Inspect today, you won’t be disappointed.
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $1,399 per quarter (approx.)
Year Built: 2010
Area Under Title: 155 square metres