Located in a premiere position within the Golf Course estate of Marrara, on the par 5, the 14th hole, this renovated, elevated family home offers a magnificent tropical lifestyle. Boasting 5 bedrooms in total or 4 bedrooms and a study, there is 2 bathrooms, great open plan living, a gourmet kitchen, great entertaining verandah, inground tiled pool, triple garage and so much more. A superior land size of 1030m2 the location of this home is spectacular, and it enjoys beautiful views over the golf course.
* 5 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 2 levels
* Renovated throughout, new floors, kitchen, bathrooms etc
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with cathedral ceilings
* Brand new gourmet kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs ideal for guests or teenagers
* Front and rear verandahs and huge undercover entertaining
* Triple lock up garage, with access to the GC for buggy
* Commanding location on the Golf Course
* Great views, breezes and privacy
* 1030m2 Prime Golf Course fronted land
* Reticulated low maintenance gardens with lush green grass
This outstanding family home has been tastefully renovated by it’s current owners and is ready for a new family to occupy and enjoy the fabulous lifestyle that is on offer on the sensational Darwin Golf Course.
Council Rates: $2,200 p/a (approx.)
Size on Title: 1030m2
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Inspection is by appointment so please phone or email to arrange a time.
Jeremy O'Donoghue: 0407 080 067
So much potential with this ‘PDC4’ home in the much loved suburb of Wulagi. Utilise the $10,000 renovation grant from the Government to give this beauty a bit of TLC. These properties have been ‘Bluechip’ Northern Suburbs properties for years and make excellent investment properties, or great starters for the first time buyer looking to add their own touch. Central to so many locations such at the airport, hospital, Casuarina Beach and the shopping centre.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedroom ‘PDC4’ design home that will always be a winner in the suburbs
* Large kitchen is extremely functional with amazing bench space
* Open plan living and dining areas all tiled with louvres for great air flow
* Spacious entertaining area with a roof that overlooks the spa and gardens
* Upstairs all the bedrooms have A/C's and wardrobes
* 817sqm block with grassed area at the front, side and back of the property
* Under cover parking for 2 small to medium cars
* 5 mins drive and you’re at the Airport, Casuarina Shopping Centre, or beach
* RHD and Darwin Private Hospital also only 5 mins drive away
Lovely low maintenance gardens surround the property with enough green grass for kids and pets to play. The block is extremely versatile with plenty of extra parking for boats, cars, trailer or caravans.
Perfect first home for a young family, couple or even someone living on their own. Now is also the time for investors who can by this 'Blue Chip' Northern Suburbs stock at rock bottom prices, which are always popular on the rental market.