This outstanding 820 sqm parcel of land is favourably priced and is situated in one of Darwin’s most prestigious Marina locations.
Surrounded by high quality million dollar family homes, this clear sloping allotment enjoys elevated views and is situated in the exclusive Bayview Marina Estate.
This ideal allotment of land presents as an excellent opportunity as the property comes complete with concept design plans.
Quiet cul-de-sac location, no through traffic, views to Charles Darwin National Park, 5 minute drive to the CBD.
Check the price, do the comparisons and save!
Area under Title: 820 sqm
Council Rates: $2,080 per annun (approx)
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Bayview Marina is a residential Marina located less than 3 kilometres from Darwin CBD and is accessed just off Tiger Brennan Drive.
*Freehold Marina Berth
*Well maintained Marina with considerable funds in body corporate sinking fund
*Live-aboard permits available
Berth 47 (Lot 6993) is a 13 metre berth.
For further information please contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
Located in Darwin's premiere waterfront estate on 1090m2 of prime land with waterfrontage to two sides this meticulously renovated, maintained and designed home offers a luxurious tropical lifestyle with minimal maintenance and everything complete.
Elegantly renovated from top to bottom this HIA award winning 4 bedroom waterfront home boasts style and sleek lines and will suit those seeking fine quality.
* Four bedrooms and three bathrooms- master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with surround sound inside and out
* Magnificent kitchen with marble benchtops, and European appliances
* Walk in pantry, dual Smeg ovens, and dual fridge space plus wine fridge
* Second lounge or media room is luxuriously appointed
* Quality joinery throughout including receding flat screen TV in main lounge
* Sensational entertaining verandah overlooking the marina complimented by a huge stainless BBQ with glass door fridges
* Refreshing in ground salt water pool with water feature and solar heating. Plus a practical bathroom by the pool
* Jetty marina berth with power and water suitable for a large vessel
* Boatshed or store at marina level
* Lush reticulated low maintenance gardens with lighting
This spectacular waterfront home showcases quality and detail and enjoys spectacular views and sunsets. The ideal location to berth your boat and entertain in style indoors or out whilst enjoying the fabulous lifestyle this location has on offer. Walk to the restaurants, bars or even the Day Spa at Cullen Bay. Mindil Beach, Darwin CBD, Casino, Gardens Golf Course, Larrakeyah Primary School and Darwin Middle and High schools are all within walking distance of Cullen Bay.
For a private inspection, please phone Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
Offering magnificent views over Cullen Bay Marina, this architecturally designed duplex home presents the new owner living on a grand scale. With four bedrooms over two levels, as well as outdoor entertaining options this stunning property must be seen to be appreciated.
* Four bedroom architecturally designed duplex
* Waterfront location with stunning views day or night
* Tiled and airconditioned throughout
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Designed to capture natural light and prevailing sea breeze
* 448m2 of land and water free hold entitlement
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Located close to restaurants, Casino, Mindil Beach and CBD
This stunning residence is finished with light tones and the expanse of glass and high ceilings allow an abundance of natural light. Tiled and air conditioned throughout for the build up months this home is also designed to be opened up for the cooler dry season breezes ensuring comfort all year.
The open plan living area opens out onto an expansive paved entertaining area with mesmerising views over the marina where you can enjoy your morning coffee or something stronger in the evening.
There are three bedrooms on the upper level, including the master with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the marina. The other bedrooms feature built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom. On the ground floor is the fourth bedroom (or ideal study) overlooking the private courtyard and a third WC.
Expansive dining and lounge areas also look out to the water as does the galley style kitchen featuring a large area for meal preparations, stainless under bench oven and gas cooktop.
Secure undercover parking for two cars in a quiet street and established tropical garden complete this stunning home. So, if you have been searching for a waterfront property, in one of Darwin's finest suburbs, then 1/23 Paspaley Place is for you!
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 448 m2
Council Rates: $2,650 per annum (approx.)
Prepare to be blown away by these stunning 2-storey town homes. You will be immediately impressed by the superb quality of the finishes throughout and the sheer splendor of the grand design. From the moment you step foot inside will be in awe of the imposing staircases, high ceilings and the aura of space. No expense has been spared in creating these extraordinary residences that is fit for the most discerning buyer who settles for only the best in life.
The expansive open plan living and dining areas feature large stackable sliding doors so you can capture the mesmerizing East Point Reserve views from every angle of the living areas while still maintaining your privacy. Each town home features 3-4 double bedrooms including a huge masters retreat with ensuite, his and hers robes, 2-3 living areas and a private balcony. These remarkable residences are tastefully finished with natural tones and features tiles and air conditioning throughout so you are guaranteed to enjoy a cool and comfortable lifestyle all year round.
Your inner chef will be delighted with the designer gourmet kitchens, featuring stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space. The open plan living areas open out onto an expansive tiled poolside entertaining areas with glistening vistas where you can enjoy balmy evenings under the stars. The plunge pools also feature beautiful stone feature walls where you can relax and enjoy the tranquility and privacy and forget about the stresses of everyday life.
Don't forget these delightful homes also boast automatic double lock-up garages with internal access, established tropical low maintenance gardens and an internal 3rd toilet downstairs for the convenience of your guests. If that's not enough, these immaculate homes are perfectly positioned in one of Darwin's most prestigious suburbs with East Point Reserve as your back yard, with literally steps to the beach and only minutes' drive from the CBD. It's time to reward yourself and these stylish homes are the perfect place to do it!
Located in a quiet court on the fringe of the CBD, close to Mindil Beach, Casino, Botanic Gardens, Darwin Golf Course and the entertainment hub.
This apartment presents not just location, but a wonderful sense of home as well.
* Three bedroom apartment, master bedroom with ensuite and rear balcony
* Quaint and trendy interior, fully air-conditioned with plush carpeted bedrooms
* Open plan living/dining area leads out to an entertainers balcony
* Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and a double fridge recess
* Internal laundry, two car parks and lock up storage
* Quality schools, shopping and transport close-at-hand
Have you been searching for a quality apartment with lots of space at an affordable price? Relax you have found exactly that!
Inspect today, you won’t be disappointed.
Year Built: 1994
Area Under Title: 189 square metres
Zoning: High Density (HR)
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: Admin Fund - $1,119 and Sinking Fund $85 per quarter (approx.)
This top floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment offers you wide water views and the wonderful Larrakeyah lifestyle that comes from living close to Cullen Bay restaurants and just a short walk from the CBD shopping & nightlife. With a lift in the complex and 2 covered car spots this could be the gem you have been looking for. This location affords great sea breezes and you can leave your cars safe at home as you are also on a bus route.
* Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom top floor apartment
* Fully furnished ready to lease or move in
* Water views from your balcony & bedrooms
* Master bedroom with generous ensuite
* Bedrooms a generous size with built in robes
* Spacious Bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Cool tiles throughout
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* House size kitchen with lots of bench space
* Great sea breezes all year round
* Lift in complex
* Covered parking for 2 cars
* Secure remote entry gates
Relax and enjoy the 180 degree view of the harbor and wet season storms. This comfortable apartment allows you leisurely foreshore walks, cycle or stroll to the Cullen Bay and Mindil Beach for a meal & or enjoy a round of golf at Gardens Park golf course. You will love this near city lifestyle in retirement or even as your first home. Don`t hesitate to call to inspect anytime!
Body Corporate: $1,457 per quarter (Admin $1,274.42 + Sinking Fund $182.67)
Rates: $1,400.00 per annum
Year Built: 1999
Located in The Avenue, approximately 2.5 Radial Kilometres from the Darwin CBD, adjacent to the Stuart Highway, this ‘A’ Grade office space leased to a blue chip tenant, is a great commercial investment.
* Approximately 450m2 ‘A’ Grade office Space
* Lease to Northern Territory of Australia expiring 30th June 2024
* Premium fit out including break our rooms, board rooms and open plan office
* Passing NET income of approximately $170,000 NET
* Quality building with great amenitieS
If you are considering a solid commercial investment, 201/12 Salonika Street offers great security and a sold return.
For further information, please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
This apartment is fitted with high quality fixtures and furnishings. On offer are two good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, and the main with a generous size ensuite. The second bathroom is also spacious with plenty of bench space.
This Apartment contains a large open plan living and dining area, with large sliding doors out to the balcony with sweeping views. The kitchen is an entertainer's dream with a gas cook top and electric oven, plenty of cupboard space and storage, a large breakfast bar, twin door fridge, stone bench tops and splash backs for easy cleaning.
The Avenue has the ideal location on one of Darwin's highest points, with its panoramic views of the City, Darwin Harbour and across the Botanical Gardens, and clear water views of Fannie Bay to the west and north.
This apartment is fantastically situated close to the Darwin CBD, Mindil Beach and Fannie Bay, the apartment complex is low maintenance and compromises of a stunning salt water pool, gym, play room and playground for the kids and several shaded BBQ areas for the whole family.
- Designer style kitchen with gas cook top and electric oven
- Plenty of space to wind down or entertain in the open plan living area
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
- Split system air-conditioning & tiles throughout
- Spacious balcony with sweeping views of the City & Mindil Beach
- Secure complex with 2 underground car parks
- Play room & play ground for the kids
- Resort style infinity pool & BBQ areas
- Gym in complex
Council Rates: $1,181 approx. p/a
Body Corporate: $11,476 approx. p/a
Area Under Title: 141 sqm
Property Status: Leased for 12 months at $500 p/w starting on 10/11/2020
Contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067 for further information or to book an inspection.
This rare parcel of land is perched up high with a fabulous outlook over Darwin CBD and Frances Bay, making it beautifully positioned and ready for you to build your new home.
Boasting a huge 649m2, this property is located within easy distance to the Waterfront Precinct, Stuart Park Primary School, Darwin's CBD as well as the famous Parap Markets.
This parcel is more level in nature allowing for greater flexibility in design without the additional costs of building on a multi-level block.
You will not find a better value residential block on the market this close to the city. Don't miss the opportunity to secure a blue chip piece of land.
Call today for further information.
Council Rates: $1,800 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 649m2
Zoning: SD20 (Specific Use)