Immaculately presented and waiting for a new family to call home is this beautiful four bedroom, renovated and solidly built property. Located in one of the Northern Suburbs most popular areas and positioned on a stunning 1030m2 established allotment this home is sure to impress.
* Immaculate four-bedroom home in popular family suburb
* Resort style inground pool – Only three years old!
* Stunning (reticulated) gardens on a secure 1030m2 allotment
* Three bedrooms all with robes on first level – All a/c and louvres for airflow
* Main bath with bath and separate shower
* Spacious lounge room with access to yard
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Large extension includes 4th bedroom, 2nd bathroom and large family area
* Air conditioned throughout
* Undercover outdoor entertaining overlooking pool
* Large storeroom, undercover parking, and room in yard for the boat, caravan or trailer
Originally a split level Grollo design this home has had numerous improvements since new. Most notable is the beautiful extension that incorporates a huge second family and living area and features the fourth bedroom/studio and second bathroom. The kitchen has also been renovated since it was originally built and includes gas cooktop, dishwasher and timber benchtops.
Upstairs this home has three bedrooms, all with built in robes, split system air conditioning and louvres to catch the prevailing breeze. The main bathroom services these rooms and has a full-size bath and separate shower whilst there is further storage at the top of the stairs.
Outside this home features established, reticulated gardens and the highlight is of course the stunning inground, salt chlorinated swimming pool that was built three years ago – An absolute must for the build up in Darwin and a sure hit with the whole family.
With the popular Anula Primary school only a short walk away, large open parklands next door, shops, Airport and Marrara Sports complex nearby and only a short commute to the CBD, Hospital precinct or CDU this home is one to put at the top of your “must inspect” list!
Year Built: 1976 (per title)
Size on Title: 1030m2
Council Rates: $1,720 p/a (approx.)
Reports:Pest Report and Status Report available by request