* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
Close to all local facilities, shops, transport & schools.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with 2nd toilet
* Air-conditioning/ fans throughout
* Tiled throughout
* Large lounge room – separate dining
* Plenty of cupboard space
* Under main roof Rumpus/ storage
* Large 817m2 Block
* Great value buying
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Area under Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
This magnificent 2-storey home combines the finest in modern open-plan living with sophisticated outdoor entertaining. Set on a very manageable 742m2 block this ideal home caters for the large family that needs dual upstairs and downstairs living spaces. A striking residence that is a cut above anything else on the market, this property will suit the most discerning buyer.
* Executive style with statuesque two storey height, with a huge 322 sqm under roof
* 4 king sized bedrooms that can easily accommodate two king sized singles
* Main bedroom features ensuite with double vanity and extra-large walk in robe
* Stunning designer kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench and cupboard space
* Multiple living and entertaining areas plus a designated media room
* Main bathroom has a full size bath and shower with separate toilet
* Stylish, private and low maintenance outdoor entertaining with BBQ area
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage, nearby to a guest powder room
* LARGE saltwater pool with shade sail and compliant pool safety fencing
* 4.5Kw solar electricity system keeps the power bills low
* Oversized 36.5 sqm garage with internal and side access
* Carport has extra high clearance so it’s ideal for a campervan or large boat
* Ideally located only minutes from RDH, Casuarina beach, shopping centres, schools and beautiful Garanmanuk Park is nearby
The property presents a perfect opportunity for home buyers looking for a modern, well designed home at great value for money. Offering a combination of tranquil ambience and intuitive style, this home is ready for you to make it your own!
Your inspection is invited.
Council Rates: $2,000 per annum (approx)
Area on Title: 742 square metres
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: Fully Coded 2012
Zoning: SD17 (Specific Use)
Vendors Conveyancer: Maleys Legal (Lisa Cooper)
If you are just stepping into the property market than you may as well do it in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs! This solidly built three-bedroom, ground level home has everything you need plus the added bonus of a superb 817m2 allotment to add your own touch!
* Three-bedroom ground level home on 817m2 allotment
* Excellent Street and location
* Freshly painted internally, new blinds
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout
* Built in robes to each bedroom
* Kitchen with electric appliances and great food prep area
* Verandah runs the length of the home at the front and rear
* Excellent workshop/studio with storage and second shower and toilet
* Garden shed for all the tools
* Undercover parking for 2+ vehicles
* Huge yard with spa
Located in Nakara means you will be close to Casuarina Beach and Dripstone Cliffs, Nakara Primary school, Dripstone Middle School, University, Casuarina Shopping centre and so much more.
Offering low maintenance living this solid built home would ideally suit the first home buyer, young family or would make a rock-solid investment. Tiled throughout this property offers split system air-conditioning to each bedroom and the lounge dining area.
A generous lounge and dining area is serviced by the kitchen offering an electric oven and hotplates, ample storage, and large meal preparation areas. Great size bedrooms all offer built in robes and the bathroom has a bath and dual showers.
Outside the large established yard offers a blank canvas for the new owner! There is a great size workshop/studio offering a second shower and toilet, large garden shed, spa and undercover parking for two cars.
Ready to move into today this home could be yours, but do not delay, book your inspection now!
Size on Title:817m2
Council Rates: $1,790 p/a (approx.)
Easement: Power and Water at rear boundary