* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
All offers submitted to owner.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Attention first home buyers! Now is a perfect opportunity to buy an entry level home.
This three Bedroom one bathroom house requires some TLC, bring your own pain brush and make it your own!
Secure this beauty featuring:
* Great size allotment at 715m2
* Generous size bedrooms all with built in robes
* Room for the pets and children to play in the private secure yard
* Undercover verandah
* Fenced undercover area
* Spa plunge pool
* Close to schools, transport and shops
Don't delay, be the first to view this house with many possibilities.
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367.
This magnificent 2-storey home combines the finest in modern open-plan living with sophisticated outdoor entertaining. Set on a very manageable 742m2 block this ideal home caters for the large family that needs dual upstairs and downstairs living spaces. A striking residence that is a cut above anything else on the market, this property will suit the most discerning buyer.
* Executive style with statuesque two storey height, with a huge 322 sqm under roof
* 4 king sized bedrooms that can easily accommodate two king sized singles
* Main bedroom features ensuite with double vanity and extra-large walk in robe
* Stunning designer kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench and cupboard space
* Multiple living and entertaining areas plus a designated media room
* Main bathroom has a full size bath and shower with separate toilet
* Stylish, private and low maintenance outdoor entertaining with BBQ area
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage, nearby to a guest powder room
* LARGE saltwater pool with shade sail and compliant pool safety fencing
* 4.5Kw solar electricity system keeps the power bills low
* Oversized 36.5 sqm garage with internal and side access
* Carport has extra high clearance so it’s ideal for a campervan or large boat
* Ideally located only minutes from RDH, Casuarina beach, shopping centres, schools and beautiful Garanmanuk Park is nearby
The property presents a perfect opportunity for home buyers looking for a modern, well designed home at great value for money. Offering a combination of tranquil ambience and intuitive style, this home is ready for you to make it your own!
Your inspection is invited.
Council Rates: $2,000 per annum (approx)
Area on Title: 742 square metres
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: Fully Coded 2012
Zoning: SD17 (Specific Use)
Vendors Conveyancer: Maleys Legal (Lisa Cooper)
Put your own stamp on this comfortable family home that is a blank canvas just waiting to let its personality shine through.
With standout features of gas cooktop, split system air conditioning throughout and a huge yard, you won’t be disappointed when you inspect.
* 3 Large bedrooms
* Family sized lounge/dining
* Separate kitchen with gas cooktop
* Tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Huge open yard
* Secure off street parking for four cars
Situated close to both primary and high schools, airport and casuarina square, the home is currently tenanted under a periodical lease arrangement. Sign a Contract before June 30 and take advantage of the NT Government’s generous stamp duty concessions.
Your inspection is invited!
Council Rates: $1,600 p/a (approx.)
Area under Title: 817m2
Year Built: 1980
This two bedroom, one bathroom plus study home is conveniently located in Moil, walking distance to parks, schools, shops and public transport. Only minutes from Casuarina Shopping Centre and its abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants and services.
Features of this home include:
•2 spacious Bedrooms, plus study
•Built in 1980
•738m2 corner lot
•Private and secure yard
Contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367
Current Bid: $800,000
“For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 4 Kurrajong Crescent, Nightcliff.
Then register to bid - Its that easy!
Located in arguably Darwin’s most sought after Northern Suburb is this beautiful four bedroom residence. On a substantial 974m2 this home is in a fabulous area close to the famous Nightcliff foreshore, Sunset Park, Iconic Jetty, and walking tracks with their array of pop up food vans, café, and clifftop swimming pool.
•Substantial four bedroom, three bathroom solid residence
•Beautiful salt chlorinated inground swimming pool
•Huge balcony on three sides with direct access from bedrooms
•Multiple living areas include dining, lounge, study/rumpus
•Hostess kitchen features stone bench tops, large food prep areas and great storage
•Undercover outdoor entertaining overlooking pool - Solar Power to reduce living expenses
•Master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to massive balcony (water glimpses)
•Other bedrooms with built in robes serviced by main bathroom with bath
•Kitchenette on first level
•Securely fenced and established 974m2 allotment
•Huge shed for undercover parking, storage and has its own W.C
Built of solid concrete this home is naturally insulated against the tropical weather, add to that split system air conditioning, slate and tile floors and the magnificent sea breeze and you have a home that stays cool all year round.
The hostess kitchen features stone benches, electric cooking, dishwasher, and great food preparation areas – it overlooks the dining area which in turn opens out to the large undercover entertaining area. This is a great place to entertain whilst watching the kids enjoy the beautiful, salt chlorinated inground pool.
Spacious front lounge enjoys views over the lawns and gardens to the front of the property and another room could be utilised as a rumpus or large study. The 4th bedroom, ideal for this dry season visitors is also on this level along with a third bathroom.
Upstairs is the master bedroom, complete with ensuite and built in robes. This bedroom and the other two, spacious rooms with built in robes all feature French Doors that open onto the massive balcony that surrounds three sides! Main bathroom has bathtub and there is also a kitchenette on this level.
Securely fenced, this large allotment is zoned MD (for future development STCA) and has established tropical gardens and a wonderful shed, which includes shower and toilet.
This home is in a true lifestyle location – Jump on the bike or lace up the runners and take in one of the areas most scenic walking tracks which takes you along the foreshore, past Sunset Park, the Nightcliff Jetty, Foreshore Café and to the Beachfront Hotel. Take a fishing rod down to the water and catch your own dinner!
Size on title: 974m2
Zoned: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 1978 (as per title)
Council Rates: $3,000 p/a (approx.)