Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is a renovator’s delight, so come with your tools, paintbrush and some imagination. The property has a lovely front courtyard and is set amongst beautiful private gardens.
Ideally positioned in an exclusive central location within walking distance to Rapid Creek Markets, moments to Nightcliff Beach, close to shops and schools, and just 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
First Home Buyers this would be a great step into the market at a low cost of entry, while savvy investors could have this spruced up and rented for a great return.
The owner wants the property sold ASAP so we are selling for a BARGAIN! Be quick to act, as this property will go fast!
Council Rates: $1,530 p/a (approx.)
Year Built: 1976 (approx.)
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $902.70 p/q
Located moments from the magical Nightcliff Foreshore – Renowned for its walking tracks, pop up restaurants, Café, Iconic outdoor clifftop pool and stunning sunsets is this large family residence.
Overall, this property boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, undercover parking for up to five cars and room for the boat, trailer or caravan with its dual street frontage.
In a most sought-after location, and offering something for the whole family, NOW is the time to make your inspection.
* Four-bedroom, Three-bathroom two storey home in prime location
* Stunning fully self-contained second residence
* 992m2 corner allotment with established tropical gardens
* Huge living areas include lounge, dining and undercover outdoor entertaining
* Galley style kitchen with Gas stove, dishwasher and ample storage and meal prep area
* Huge 4th bedroom or perfect home office downstairs (has own entrance)
* Three bedrooms on first level, master with ensuite and great storage
* Air-conditioned and louvre windows throughout to catch the prevailing sea breeze
* Tiled inground salt chlorinated pool
* Granny flat is a 5-star resort! Visitors may never leave – Totally separate from main house
* Close to quality schools including Essington and Nightcliff Middle
* So many attractions outside your door – walking track, foreshore sunsets and more
* Freshly painted throughout
From the moment you enter this home you will notice how open and light it is – Oversized dining room and separate lounge offers space for the largest get togethers whilst the chef of the home can enjoy the galley style kitchen, with stainless gas cooking and still be close to the action.
From the lounge the double sliding doors open out to the expansive entertaining area overlooking the salt chlorinated inground pool and established tropical gardens. On the ground floor there is also a toilet and shower and the fourth bedroom, which is an enormous 4m x 7m (approx.) – If not a fourth bedroom a superb studio, home office or teenagers retreat as it is complete with own external entry.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms consisting of large master bedroom with ensuite, robes and huge storage area. An open area between the master and other bedrooms would be an ideal parent’s retreat or study area. Bedrooms two and three both have good size built in robes and a large bathroom services these rooms.
An added highlight to this property – and it really is a highlight is the fully self-contained one-bedroom unit. Finished to a very high standard this property would be ideal for the in-laws, teenager, interstate visitors or even rented out for extra income. Tiled and air-conditioned throughout it features lounge, kitchen, large bedroom with robes and bathroom. It has its own undercover verandah also overlooking the pool and gardens.
Enjoy morning or afternoon walks, picnics and BBQ’s on the foreshore, visit the café or the array of pop up restaurants. Kids can ride or walk to school, shops are close and it is an easy commute to the CBD. A great lifestyle awaits – Arrange your inspection today.
Size on Title: 992m2
Council Rates: $2,330 p/a