An extremely neat and tidy, very recently renovated unit offering next to no maintenance. Located in a quiet, well kept complex of only four, the unit presents not just location, but a wonderful sense of home.
Property features include:
* Two queen-sized bedrooms, both with plush carpeting and built in robes
* Very spacious open plan living area, flooded in natural light
* Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher space and large fridge recess
* Ultra-modern bathroom has shower and full length bath with safety handles
* Internal laundry, fully tiled rear veranda and private courtyard
* Windows and doors are fully security screened and undercover parking is at the door
* Shopping, transport and Casuarina Beach are close-at-hand
Have you been searching for a very private unit in a great location, but also at an affordable price?
Relax you have found exactly that! Inspect today, you won’t be disappointed.
Year Built: 1999
Area Under Title: 220 square metres
Zoning: Low-Medium Density Residential (LMR)
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: Admin Fund - $858.00 and Sinking Fund $74 per quarter (approx.)
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
This is the one you’ve been waiting for. You’ve spent months searching online, waiting for the right property to come on the market. Well finally your search is over, presenting to you 46 Damabila Drive, Lyons.
A truly spectacular residence that is a cut above anything else on the market. Designed by renowned local architect Savvas Savvas, the property will suit the most discerning buyer, with it’s stunningly elegant design and finishes that are all of the highest quality. This is one of the most prestigious offerings in the area for some time, a property that truly caters for the whole family and a place you will love to call your home.
Features at a glance:
* Large executive style ground level property, stunning finishes throughout
* Architecturally designed by the locally renowned Savvas Savvas
* 4 king sized bedrooms all with the luxury of their own ensuites
* Spacious open plan living with high ceilings throughout
* Stunning designer kitchen with stone benches and quality Miele appliances
* Large butlers pantry providing an amazing amount of storage and convenience
* All 4 bathrooms have been excellently appointed providing absolute luxury
* Stylish, private and low maintenance paved outdoor entertaining with BBQ area
* Huge laundry space with plenty of storage as well as guest powder room
* Pebble lined saltwater pool with waterfall feature as well as stylish glass fencing
* 5Kw solar electricity system with 28 panels on the roof
* Oversized tiled garage providing excellent storage
* Situated on a 676sqm block right opposite the beautiful Garanmanuk Park
* Ideally located only minutes from RDH, Casuarina beach, shopping centres, schools
Come home to pure luxury and absolute privacy, situated in the heart of Lyons and opposite beautiful parklands. The owners have built a stunning residential masterpiece that captures modern contemporary living at it’s finest. The highest quality finishes feature throughout, while the property still presents like new.
The location is second to none in the Northern Suburbs. Set amongst a thriving community, Lyons is only minutes away from the Private and Royal Darwin Hospitals, Casuarina Beach, Casuarina Shopping centre the Airport and many Schools.
This fantastically designed home has luxurious and stylish appointments throughout so there is nothing left to do but move in. Within this tightly held area, chances like this don’t come up very often so don’t miss this opportunity to buy one of Lyons’ best addresses.
Positioned on large corner allotment in the centrally located Northern Suburb of Millner is this terrific elevated home. Featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms (ensuite) upstairs and a huge Granny flat with kitchenette, family area and separate bar and entertaining (potentially a 5th Bedroom) built under!
* 910m2 corner allotment – Easement free
* Three bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes – master with ensuite!
* Recently re-roofed and new solar hot water system
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* Tiled plunge pool
* Kitchen features Gas oven and cooktop with dishwasher
* Lounge and dining opening out to balcony
* Huge Granny flat – Bedroom, family, kitchenette and bathroom
* 4th toilet downstairs with laundry, Bar and outdoor entertaining
* Huge workshop with large undercover entertaining overlooking pool
* Close to so many amenities, quality schools, market, foreshore, airport etc
Offered for sale for the first time since the mid 70’s this wonderful family home is looking for new owners! Within a stone’s throw to popular Rapid Creek Markets this property is also so close to good schooling, the wonderful Jingili Water Gardens, Nightcliff foreshore, airport and a very easy commute to the CBD or Casuarina shopping centre.
Upstairs is a traditional elevated floorplan with the exception of the master bedroom having an ensuite! Each bedroom is airconditioned and has built in robes, kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage whilst there is a sizeable balcony to relax on catching the prevailing breeze.
Downstairs is a huge Granny flat, configured as one bedroom it could also be used for two! There is a bathroom, 4th toilet, laundry, family area, bar and a secure outdoor entertaining area. In the rear yard is a tiled saltwater plunge pool, large undercover entertaining/storage area and a large workshop.
Recently the home was fully re-roofed and had a new solar hot water service installed. A great opportunity to buy in a superb Northern Suburb location.
Size on Title: 910m2
Easements: None found
Council Rates: $1,780 p/a (approx.)
Reports: Pest and Building Report available by request
Here is a superb opportunity for the renovator, first home buyer or even those looking for a future home site! 891m2 easement free allotment situated in a quiet court in the popular suburb of Miller. Close to all the amenities in the area such as schooling, Rapid Creek markets, stunning Jingili Water Park and the magnificent Rapid Creek and Nightcliff foreshore.
This solid three-bedroom home will only improve in value with some cosmetic work, but the location is terrific, 10 minutes to the CBD, 5 minutes to the airport and Marrara sportsgrounds and 5 minutes to Casuarina shopping centre.
Tiled and airconditioned throughout this home does have a recently renovated bathroom, good size bedrooms, lounge and kitchen. Rear verandah, small shed, variety of established fruit trees and securely fenced yard.
Call to arrange your inspection.
Size on Title: 891m2
Council Rates: $1,790 p/a (approx.)
This solid ground level home is ideally located in the great suburb of Nakara just one block from Charles Darwin University! You will also love this peaceful setting that's walking distance to Casuarina Shopping Centre, close to schools, Casuarina Beach, and Royal Darwin Hospital this home is a fantastic choice for families, investors and first home buyers alike.
Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom, the kitchen and bathrooms are all brand new! There is very large open plan living and dining and loads of bench space in the kitchen. A sensational oversize entertaining verandah is at the rear of the property and tropical gardens surrounds the home.
* Solid Construction
* Modern Renovated Kitchen
* Large Open Plan Living and Dining
* 3 Bedrooms with Built in Robes and Airconditioning
* 2 Renovated Bathrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Built in Robe
* Large Undercover Entertaining Area
* Close to Shops & Schools
* Spacious Garden Shed 3.0 x 4.0m
* 2 Car Parks
With 817 square metres of land size, new front fence, ample undercover balcony at the front and rear, there is plenty of room for the children to play. If the kids ever need more room to kick the football, there are three parks within 2 blocks to choose from.
Size on Title: 817m2
Easements: Sewerage Easement to P&W & Sewerage Easement to Commonwealth of Australia
Council Rates: $1,740.00 p/a
Property Status: Vacant Possession
Presenting this Northern Suburbs ground level charmer in the enviable suburb of Wanguri. A fantastic entry level property that has been updated in parts but remains largely a blank canvas for the astute buyer to come in and make their own. Minutes’ drive to schools, shopping centres, the hospital and beach; this property is ripe for those looking for capital growth moving forward.
The U-shaped kitchen has been renovated and presents as fresh, clean and very functional with natural granite benches, gas cook top and stainless steel exhaust, oven and dishwasher.
The living and dining areas are separated offering two spacious options within the house to entertain guests.
The bathroom is large with combined bath/shower providing so much potential if you were to add modern fittings and a bit of a vibrant refresh.
The front and back gardens provide a myriad of mature tropical fruits such as banana, papaya, guava, mangosteen, custard apple, aibu, star fruit, tree grapes, gooseberries, pineapple, spinach, monstera, passionfruit, miracle fruit and LAST but not least a variety of herbs! WOW what an absolute knockout lineup that is!
There is fantastic back yard access down the side of the house providing room for parking cars, boats and trailers. For storage you have the option of a garden shed as well as an internal storeroom next to the laundry.
Conveniently located walking distance to Casuarina Shopping Centre, Casuarina Pool, Wanguri and Holy Spirit Primary Schools, and minutes’ drive to Casuarina Beach, Royal Darwin Hospital, and Darwin Airport, you really are located in one of the Northern Suburb’s premiere locations.
This is the classic money making opportunity for the savvy investor, but also a great first step into the market for a first home buyer to move into and make additions as you go.
Other relevant information:
Auction Date: Wednesday December 9th, 6pm On-Site
Auction Terms: 30 days and 10% deposit or variation on request
Reports: Status and Pest available on request
Year Built: 1980
Council Rates: $1,740 per annum
Area on Title: 758 square metres
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Easements: 3.05m x 3.05m Electricity supply easement to PAWA
Status: Vacant possession offered