Superb Location – Immaculate 4 Bedder!Located in a leafy quiet Street of Rapid Creek, with close proximity to Nightcliff foreshore, schools, shops, markets and cafes is this beautifully presented four-bedroom home set on an established 929m2 allotment, this property is one to put at the top of your “must inspect” list!
* Immaculate and solid built four-bedroom ground level home
* Ensuite to master bedroom and main bathroom with full size bath
* Louvre windows, tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
* Contemporary kitchen with european appliances
* Quality built 5m x 7m powered shed
* Fully reticulated established gardens and second garden shed
* Undercover parking for 4 vehicles
* Securely fenced private allotment
The seaside suburb of Rapid Creek has always been enviable and its easy to see why.
* Easy access to Nightcliff foreshore for walking tracks, cycling trails, exercise equipment, tennis courts, playgrounds, public pool, cafes, hotel and pop up restaurants
* Close to the iconic Nightcliff Jetty, Rapid Creek Bridge and weekend markets
* Walking distance to public and private schools, kindergarten and childcare centre
* Short commute to City, Casuarina, Charles Darwin University and Airport
If you have been looking to buy a beautifully presented home in this popular lifestyle area then this could be for you.
If not sold prior this home will be sold at Auction to be held onsite, Saturday the 31st October at 11am.
Terms: $40,000 Deposit balance 30 days
Property Size: 929m2
Year Built: 1980 (as per title)
Council Rates: $2,200 p/a (approx.)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Reports: Pest and Building Status reports available on request