Great Value Big Family HomeA perfect opportunity for home buyers looking for a well-designed home at incredible value for money.
If you have been searching for a large, low maintenance family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate - Relax your search is over!
Key features include:
* Large open plan lounge and dining area flows through to a full-length rear verandah
* 4 good sized bedrooms with split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom has a large walk in robe and ensuite
* Centrally located kitchen, with gas cooktop, ample cupboards and surround bench tops
* Main bathroom with full length bath and mirrored vanity
* The back yard is fully fenced and there is plenty of space for play equipment or a pool
* Solar hot water and a good size fully lockable garden shed out back
* Covered parking at the front plus side under shade sail parking for a boat and camper trailer
* Situated on a quiet crescent, within easy walking distance to Dunbar recreational park
Gray is a vibrant suburb with beautiful parks, great schools and early learning centres.
First-rate amenities such as Palmerston Shopping Centre and The Oasis Centre are close-by.
Keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this ideal home offers.
Year Built: 1985
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 800 sqm
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Lisa Cooper at Maleys Barristers and Solicitors
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Certificate of Title: None Found