Simply Stunning with Spectacular Views!This spectacular apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to Darwin City Waterfront living.
Overlooking Stokes Hill Wharf with stunning views, the apartment is perfectly suited to the professional person/s or retirees.
The Waterfront is also home to the Darwin Convention Centre, the Wave Pool, beaches, widely grassed areas by the sea, a choice of cafes, restaurants, great walking paths and lots more!
Because of its very elite and unique location this apartment provides the essence of good investment - it is very private and can never be built out or lose its uniqueness.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spectacular views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Large balcony with harbour views of Stokes Hill and Fort Hill Wharfs
* Kitchen has gas cook-top, dishwasher and stone benches
* Ceramic tiles in all living areas
* Ample cupboards and storage space
* Secure basement parking for two cars & ground floor storeroom
* Corner apartment - more windows, cool sea breezes and better views
* A wonderful apartment, just a short stroll from exciting amenities
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Very quiet residential living as there is no passing traffic
* Wake up to magnificent sunrises as the apartment has a south easterly aspect
* This is a pet friendly apartment so your fur baby is welcome! (Subject to body corp approval)
If you’re looking for a low maintenance home in an ideal location, this is the one you have been waiting for, and it’s time to rewarded yourself.
Please call to arrange your private inspection today.
Year Built: 2015
Council Rates: $1,465 (approx) per annum
Area on Title: 102 square metres
Body Corporate Fees: $2,106 (approx) per quarter