POTENTIAL PLUS IN STUART PARK!This rock solid family home is located in the tightly held suburb of the Stuart Park right on the fringe of Darwin’s CBD. Only a 250m walk to the popular Stuart Park Primary School, the property has a great layout and solid bones, offering an excellent platform to renovate and modernise to your taste. There is also an abundance of undercover parking space so if you have plenty of boats, cars or trailers this property is for you!
Features at a glance:
* 2-storey 4 bedroom home in the popular suburb of Stuart Park
* 917sqm block with paved driveway through to the back yard
* 30sqm shed in the back yard with excellent access
* Solid block and brick construction throughout the property
* Beautiful outdoor surroundings with large paved patio area
* Large living space with separate dining area off the kitchen
* Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench space
* Main bedroom upstairs with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
* Perfect location set in the much sought after suburb of Stuart Park
* Minutes drive to the CBD, Waterfront Precinct, Mindil Beach
The property has immense potential and would be ideal for someone looking for extra space on the property to store their toys. The back of the property has lovely gardens that provide good privacy, while the street is quiet and family friendly. You will never lose out in Stuart Park, close to all of Darwin’s main attractions.
Make the time this weekend to view the property, as there is limited stock available in Stuart Park at the moment, so this should go fast!
Other relevant information:
Easements: Sewerage Easement to PAWA
Land Size: 917sqm
Council Rates: $2,500 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Tenanted until June 2021