The Essence of a Territory Lifestyle!"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 168 Tiwi Gardens Tiwi.
Then register to bid – It’s that easy!
Known and loved as one of the northern suburbs most family friendly and well held areas.
It’s no wonder that houses in Tiwi are always highly sought after.
Family and friends will love to come home to this beautifully finished three bedroom home.
Immaculately presented, this remarkable property promises the very best in living and entertaining.
Enchanting inside and out, the property captivates and delights from the moment you step inside, where the results of an extensive designer renovation reveal themselves….
*Three generous bedrooms, all with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and floor to ceiling windows
* The main bedroom has an extra-large walk through robe and ensuite
* Sleek new kitchen features handleless cupboards, gas stove top, electric oven and dish washer
* Open plan lounge/dining room plus a timber topped cocktail bar!
* Large main bathroom with full bath; vanity and storage cupboards
* Undercover external laundry with loads of space and easy clothes line access
* Poolside undercover patio area, perfect for dinner parties or Sunday afternoon barbies
* Inground salt chlorinated swimming pool has newly installed filtration system and lights
* Huge front driveway with parking for four cars plus space for boat, trailer or campervan
The entire property is fully coded, the roof and solar hot water system are new and there is absolutely no spend required.
This excellent location has underground power, minutes to hospital, university, beach, Casuarina Shopping Centre shopping, local schools and public transport is just footsteps away.
To truly appreciate this home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $1,650 per annum (Approximately)
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement Period: 30 days
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: None found