Stunning Elevated Home – Renovated Throughout!Current Bid $585,000
"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 16 Bauer Crescent, Karama.
Then register to bid – It’s that easy!
This beautifully presented, and fully renovated Elevated home will impress the most fastidious buyer. From the magnificent kitchen, sensational timber flooring, resort style bathroom and massive deck no expense has been spared – Meaning there is nothing for the new buyer to do!
Situated on an easement free 977m2 and surrounded by established tropical gardens this home is one you must inspect!
* Three bedroom, renovated elevated home on 977m2 allotment
* Stunning Tropical Garden surrounds and full retic system
* Magnificent hostess kitchen, Quartz stone benches, AEG appliances including dual ovens
* Striking Jarrah timber floors throughout
* Open plan living with Bi-fold doors opening to an amazing entertaining deck
* Daikin split system air conditioning throughout
* Resort style bathroom
* Refreshing salt chlorinated inground swimming pool
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking pool
* Second bathroom and laundry (plans to build under and some work completed)
* Undercover parking for at least 4 cars
* Dual automatic gates and new concrete area for caravan, boat or more car parking
* Newly installed 6.6 k/w Fronius solar system, Solar HWS
* Quality light fittings, remote fans to living areas
* Fully reticulated gardens and lawns and views over sports ground next door
* Powered shed
From the moment you arrive at this home you will see that no expense has been spared. Dual automatic gates allow access to the undercover parking (4+ cars) or to the new concreted area, ideal for the largest boat or caravan.
Take the stairs and you arrive at the huge front entertaining deck, overlooking the magnificent gardens and pool – Large Bi-Fold doors open the length of the deck and lead inside to the large open plan living and dining – making a huge, combined area for deluxe Tropical living!
Without doubt one of the highlights of this home is the hostess kitchen – Quartz benchtops and with waterfall ends, breakfast bar with pendant lighting above, A.E.G appliances including dual wall ovens, integrated dishwasher and gas cooktop will please the chef of the home whilst soft close drawers and pantry provide more than enough storage.
Underfoot are striking Jarrah timber floors that lead through the whole home and Daiken split system air conditioning to each room. A resort style bathroom features quality tiles, vanity and shower and a large window giving views over the backyard.
Master bedrooms has a full wall of built in robes and windows on both sides affording views to front and rear gardens. Bedroom three has custom built bookcases and built in robes as well.
Downstairs there is another entertaining area overlooking the beautiful salt chlorinated pool and an ideally placed second bathroom and laundry.
Immaculate throughout and close to schools, Shopping centre, Leanyer water park, Marrara sports grounds and an easy commute to either Darwin or Palmerston CBD this home is one you need to view!
Year Built: 1984
Size on Title: 977m2
Easements: None Found
Council Rates: $1,460 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Reports: Pest and Status Reports available on request