6 Lippia Court
Yes, you read that heading correctly – 1430m2 allotment with beautiful established lawns and garden surrounds! Located on an elevated block in a quiet court this three bedroom home is the essence of tropical living.
If you have been looking for more than the standard size allotment with a great family home than you need to make a time to inspect this property.
* Three bedroom family home on elevated 1430m2 allotment
* Three bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom
* Large balconies to front and rear of home
* All bedrooms and substantial open plan lounge upstairs
* Stunning hostess kitchen and dining area downstairs
* Internal staircase and second stairs to rear balcony
* Sparkling inground swimming pool
* Air conditioned throughout
* Beautiful established gardens and lawns
* Room for the kids and pets to roam – Securely fenced
* Undercover parking for 4 and room for the boat and trailer
* Storeroom and third bathroom on ground level
With something for the whole family this home will impress. The moment you arrive at the property you will notice the fantastic street appeal this home offers along with the stunning gardens. On the ground floor is the stunning hostess kitchen with under bench electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher and loads of cupboards and meal preparation area. There is also a large dining area off the kitchen and a third bathroom downstairs.
No open times currently available
Residential Sales Agent
0417 396 472
6 Lippia Court
... the internal stairs and you enter the enormous upstairs lounge room with access to the front and rear balconies that overlook the established gardens below. Three bedrooms all offer built in robes with the master having an ensuite. The main bathroom has a full size bath and separate shower, and the home is airconditioned throughout.
Outside is a large, sparkling salt chlorinated inground swimming pool and the enormous back yard – Room for the kids and pets to roam freely! Undercover parking for up to four cars with room for the boat and trailer plus a handy storeroom for all the tools.
Make your inspection now!
Year Built: 1981
Size on Title: 1430m2
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Status: Vacant possession