Calling All Investors and First Home Buyers!Presenting this fantastic 4 bedroom home in the ever-popular suburb of Rosebery. Priced to sell, the property offers enormous potential for a first home or investor. Located only minutes walk from Rosebery Primary and Middle Schools, while a Child Care Centre is also situated adjacent to the schools. The Palmerston CBD is situated only a few kilometres away making it only a short drive to shops, restaurants and other amenities. If you are looking to get into the market at an affordable price, this is a must see property this weekend.
Features at a glance:
* Awesome ground level house in Rosebery
* 4 bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom
* Open plan living and dining perfect for the family
* Separate bath and shower with separate toilet
* Property is tiled and has split system A/C’s throughout
* 624sqm block of land with access available down the side
* Ample back yard space to add a pool or for the kids to play
* Spacious undercover patio area perfect for entertaining guests
* Security screens throughout the property
* 3m x 3m garden shed fully coded
* Cheap entry-level price into the market offering a great little starter
* Close to schools, parks, shopping centres and sporting ovals
The kitchen presents as neat and tidy with cupboards overhead and under bench that provides a great space for the chef of the house.
There is fantastic yard space in the backyard for the kids to run around, while you can watch them from the spacious patio that extends off the kitchen and living area.
Conveniently located only a short stroll to the Rosebery Primary School as well as Palmerston College, there are also shops close by and you are only minutes drive to the new Bakewell Shopping Centre, as well as the Palmerston CBD.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2008
Land On Title: 624sqm
Easements: Drainage Easement to City of Palmerston
Council Rates: $1,760 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered