Family Home or Sure-Fire Investment!Surrounded by other quality homes in this family friendly location is this three-bedroom home in Parap Grove. Close to popular primary and secondary schooling, Parap markets, East Point reserve, Parap and Fannie Bay shops and a short commute to the CBD make homes in this location highly sought after. This property has been renovated and presents fresh and modern so the new owner can walk in with most of the hard work done.
Features at a glance:
* Three-bedroom ground level home perfect for the owner occupier or investor
* 512m2 securely fenced corner block allotment in tightly held area
* Ensuite and walk in robe to master bedroom
* Large open plan living with separate dining area
* Renovated kitchen features great bench space and gas cooktop
* Both ensuite and main bathroom have also been renovated
* Tiled and air conditioned with security screens throughout
* Undercover entertaining to the side of the house with approved plans for extension
* Inground spa for cooling off and a low maintenance yard
* Undercover parking for two cars with electric gate
* Walking distance to some of Darwin’s most famous attractions
* Central locations only 5-10 minutes drive to CBD or the foreshore
An ideal home for first home buyers, families or even investors now is the time to purchase in a popular central area at an affordable price. Tiled and air-conditioned throughout this home also offers separate living and dining, with a great kitchen allowing you to cook and entertain at the same time. The kitchen features a large bench space, gas cooktop and ample storage and has been freshened with a modern feel.
Master bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe with bedrooms two and three offering built in robes. The main bathroom has a bath with a separate shower.
Outside is an undercover entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance yard and inground spa to the back of the property ideal for those warmer months.
With the CBD only a short commute away, quality schooling close by, the newly re-developed Parap swimming pool, Parap village and Saturday markets and a playground only metres away this opportunity should not be missed!
Other relevant Information:
Year Built: 2003
Size on Title: 512m2
Under Roof Area: 196m2
Council Rates: $1,650 p/a (approx.)
Easements: None found
Property Status: Rented at $550pw until 10/01/21, however the tenant is open to moving out if the purchaser wants to move in