WANTED – Buyers With a Small Budget and a Large Imagination!Yes I know I am the ugly duckling of the street, you don’t need to come here and tell me that. If you want a brand new home on a postage stamp size block, I am not for you, go to Zuccoli. If you want a large block with a blank canvas and a modern house with plenty of add on potential, I want to get to know you. Yes I know I need improvement, but you won’t get a house, and a block this size for this price anywhere else!
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms all with BIR's (master comes with WIR)
* 1,070sqm block perfect for boats, trailers, sheds, pool
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Separate shower and bath in main bathroom
* Fully air-conditioned and tiled throughout
* Great kitchen with heaps of bench space, tiled splash backs and pantry
* Open plan design living and dining
* Fully reticulated front lawns with the back yard a blank canvas
* Undercover parking for 2 cars with an extra long driveway allowing for extensions
* Ideally located only a few kilometres from the Palmerston CBD
* Minutes to schools, local shops, parks and sporting fields
Set on a HUGE block so you can fit a great size shed, pool and still have plenty of yard for the kids to play. Sleek modern kitchen with open plan living and dining, the house is only 5 years old so it also offers excellent depreciation benefits still to the investor.
The main bedroom offers plenty of space, featuring ensuite and a walk in robe. The three remaining rooms all have built-in-robes, are tiled and have split-system A/C’s.
Located only 15 minutes walk to the Mackillop Catholic College, while the Palmerston CBD is situated only a few kilometres away making it only a short drive up to shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2015
Area Under Title: 1,070sqm
Zoned: LR (Low Density Residential)
Council Rates: $1,950 p/a (approx.)