The Ultimate Darwin Lifestyle Awaits!Imagine being able to walk with the kids to Parap Primary School in the morning, stroll to the Parap markets on Saturday, or pop down to coffee dates with friends at the Cool Spot. Imagine taking in the evening sunset along the Fannie Bay foreshore, dining at the Sailing Club or cycling around East Point Reserve each afternoon. Well, all of this is the lifestyle that awaits you at 2 Brown Street, Fannie Bay!
Features at a glance:
* Three full sized bedrooms upstairs with stunning timber flooring
* 4th bedroom/kids play room or office/study on ground floor
* Each bedroom has walls of louvres that open to capture the cross breezes
* Large upstairs bathroom includes shower, central vanity with partitioned toilet area
* Ground floor encompasses a large living room and separate dining area
* Kitchen has wrap around cabinetry, plenty of cupboards, corner pantry and servery
* Full length side verandah overlooks stunning in-ground swimming pool
* Outside is a renovated bathroom plus garden shed for all your tool storage
* 1,110sqm block with grass for playing cricket or kicking the footy with kids
* Undercover carport parking for 2 with access from Brown Street
* Unbeatable location - walk to Parap Markets, Parap Pool and Fannie Bay foreshore
* Highly sought-after schools for the children a short walk or ride away
Other relevant information:
Auction Date: Wednesday 16th of September at 6pm, on-site (unless sold prior)
Terms: 10% deposit & 30 day settlement (unless request for change prior to Auction)
Reports: Status and Pest Reports are available on request
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Council Rates: $3,100 per annum (approx.)
Area on Title: 1,100 square metres
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Easements: 3.05m x 3.05m Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Property Status: Vacant possession
The ground level encompasses a large living room with a high atrium ceiling and a wall of louvres letting in an abundance of natural light and cool breezes. The easy-care slate flooring completes the natural feel. Built in display shelving creates a buffer through to the formal dining room where you could easily feed the family or entertain up to 10 people.
The kitchen is superbly fitted out with wrap around counters and overhead storage along with a servery window. There is a large corner pantry plus some handy storage solutions and a splash of vibrant red over the bulkhead that really gives this space that wow factor.
Taking the timber staircase through to the first floor, the home offers 3 large bedrooms all including air-conditioning and 2 with built in robes. Bays of louvred windows frame the treetop vista outside, while bedrooms 2 and 3 also have timber louvres that allow cooling cross breezes. All bedrooms upstairs have updated built-in-robes so there is no money needing to be spent.
The large upstairs bathroom provides an ample corner shower, central vanity and secluded toilet behind a glass brick wall.
There is a 4th bedroom or versatile study/office area on the ground level just outside the dining area making it easy to prepare meals whilst still being able to keep an eye on the children if they are playing in the room.
Outside, a verandah spans the length of the home and offers a gorgeous vista over the in-ground swimming pool. Follow the verandah around to the sheltered outdoor laundry and second bathroom, which has been renovated. At the back of the property is a coded garden shed plus a storage room. A large low maintenance tropical garden wraps around the home to offer plenty of space for the kids to kick a football around and play with their pets.
Fannie Bay is a highly sought after location known for its access to one of the best lifestyles in the Territory. You can commute to the City in 5 minutes or Casuarina in 10-15 minutes for work or leisure. This is more than a home, with its access to a lifestyle that is enviable on many levels.