Stunning Views From the 8th Floor!Sit back and relax from your 8th floor sky home in the beautiful “130 Esplanade” development. This beautifully designed residence has been designed to capture the most breathtaking views of Bicentennial Park and the Harbour beyond. Enjoy the magnificent wet season storms sweeping across the water and in the Dry Season let the cooling breezes flow through!
* Three-bedroom apartment with huge 241m2 on title
* Spacious separate living areas
* Hostess kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and a wine fridge
* Entertainers balcony to take in the magnificent views
* Air conditioned throughout
* Master suite with stunning ensuite
* Second living area ideal for kids retreat or study – has own balcony
* Good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Complex features pool, tennis court and gym
* Only two apartments per floor
* Two car parks on title
Leave the cars at home and walk or ride to work. A short stroll will also have you at your favourite breakfast spot, or later in the day at your local for something stronger. Or stay in and entertain at home with the best views in town as your backdrop!
Stunning hostess kitchen overlooks the spacious lounge and dining, while enjoying the spectacular views – Open the panel sliding doors to add the balcony to the living space. The master bedroom features built in robes and ensuite, whilst the main bathroom has a full-size bath and separate shower.
There is a large second living area, with its own balcony, ideal for a second lounge, kids retreat or study. Bedrooms two and three feature built in robes and there is a large utility room for the second fridge or freezer or extra storage.
The complex itself offers a tennis court, gymnasium and a large, refreshing pool. There are two car parks attached to this apartment and there is security access to parking and your apartment floor.
Area Under Title: 241 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (Approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: North Management
Body Corporate Fees: $2,800 Per Quarter (Approx.)
Year Built: 2009
Inspection by appointment.
Please call Tim Mackenzie 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067.