Lifestyle and Location!Perched up on the 2nd floor of the Billara complex is this fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, set in the popular suburb of Parap, which is famous for it's Saturday Market and associated shops and restaurants in the area.
The open plan living area of the apartment extends out to the generous balcony where you get peace and privacy. The modern kitchen offers plenty of storage, bench space and features stone bench tops.
Walking distance to Parap school and markets, minutes’ drive to the Sailing Club, Fannie Bay foreshore and the CBD is just at your fingertips!
Features at a glance:
* Modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the top floor
* Enviable location walking distance to all of Parap’s famous attractions
* Stone bench top kitchen set centrally in the apartment so you can cook and entertain
* Spacious tiled open plan living and dining that opens out to the verandah
* Both bedrooms are carpeted and include split system A/C and built in robes
* Main bathroom and ensuite are both modern and spacious
* Lift and stairs access up to the apartment on the 2nd floor
* Complex is secure with electric gate and pedestrian intercom system
* Undercover parking for 1 car and 1 more car under shade sail
Now is the right time to make a move while prices are low. This is a low entry point into the market provides scope for future capital growth. Get in quick and to secure this enviable lifestyle that awaits you with this modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor apartment!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 1999
Area on Title: 122 square metres
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Body Corp Fees: $1,338 per quarter (approx.)
Property Status: Rented until 7th January 2021 at $310 per week