Location and Size!Located on a jaw dropping 1550m2 allotment in this most sought-after lifestyle location, is this huge family home consisting of five bedrooms plus a study! At the end of a quiet court and moments to the stunning foreshore with its walking tracks, café and pop up restaurant scene this home is also walking distance to both the Essington School and Nightcliff Middle School.
* Five bedrooms plus study elevated home – All on the top level
* Stunning resort style bathroom and ensuite to master bedroom
* 1550m2 established and reticulated allotment situated in a quiet court
* Moments to the stunning foreshore
* Short stroll to Essington and Nightcliff Middle Schools
* Private inground swimming pool with water feature
* Ground level consists of tiled open plan kitchen and living
* First floor features timber floors throughout
* Upstairs laundry chute
* Each bedroom has built in robes and air-conditioning
* Master bedroom has private balcony overlooking pool and rear yard
* Second balcony accessed directly from study and bedroom five
* Double lock up garage with remote roller doors
* Workshop and third W.C and shower downstairs
With an allotment of this size, in one of Darwin’s premiere suburbs you can feel miles from the hustle and bustle of daily life! Relax in the private in-ground salt chlorinated pool, complete with waterfall while admiring the beautiful tropical surrounds.
Inside this home, the tiled ground level offers huge open living areas with several bi-fold doors opening out onto the garden surrounds. Timber kitchen offers stainless under bench ovens, gas cooktop, Granite benchtops, Quality European Appliances and ample food prep and storage areas. Bi-Fold doors open onto the paved entertaining area offering a wonderful space to host the largest get together! Third bathroom, workshop, laundry and double garage with remote roller doors complete the downstairs.
Take the internal timber stairs up to find five bedrooms, plus an ample study all on the same level! Timber flooring is a feature on this entire level and both the main bathroom and ensuite to the master have been beautifully renovated, offering floor to ceiling tiles and quality inclusions. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and has built in robes whilst there are two separate balconies – A private one for the main bedroom overlooking pool and gardens and another accessed from the study and bedroom five.
Offering a rare opportunity to buy a beautiful home and massive parcel of land in a prized location, this home should be put on your “must inspect” list.
Size on Title:1550m2
Year Built:1976 (as per title)
Council Rates: $2,550 per annum