Millner Elevated – 4 Bed, 3 Bath!Positioned on large corner allotment in the centrally located Northern Suburb of Millner is this terrific elevated home. Featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms (ensuite) upstairs and a huge Granny flat with kitchenette, family area and separate bar and entertaining (potentially a 5th Bedroom) built under!
* 910m2 corner allotment – Easement free
* Three bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes – master with ensuite!
* Recently re-roofed and new solar hot water system
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* Tiled plunge pool
* Kitchen features Gas oven and cooktop with dishwasher
* Lounge and dining opening out to balcony
* Huge Granny flat – Bedroom, family, kitchenette and bathroom
* 4th toilet downstairs with laundry, Bar and outdoor entertaining
* Huge workshop with large undercover entertaining overlooking pool
* Close to so many amenities, quality schools, market, foreshore, airport etc
Offered for sale for the first time since the mid 70’s this wonderful family home is looking for new owners! Within a stone’s throw to popular Rapid Creek Markets this property is also so close to good schooling, the wonderful Jingili Water Gardens, Nightcliff foreshore, airport and a very easy commute to the CBD or Casuarina shopping centre.
Upstairs is a traditional elevated floorplan with the exception of the master bedroom having an ensuite! Each bedroom is airconditioned and has built in robes, kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage whilst there is a sizeable balcony to relax on catching the prevailing breeze.
Downstairs is a huge Granny flat, configured as one bedroom it could also be used for two! There is a bathroom, 4th toilet, laundry, family area, bar and a secure outdoor entertaining area. In the rear yard is a tiled saltwater plunge pool, large undercover entertaining/storage area and a large workshop.
Recently the home was fully re-roofed and had a new solar hot water service installed. A great opportunity to buy in a superb Northern Suburb location.
Size on Title: 910m2
Easements: None found
Council Rates: $1,780 p/a (approx.)
Reports: Pest and Building Report available by request