Fannie Bay Townhouse – Exclusive Park Outlook!Located in a small complex of six, and situated at the end with beautiful, uninterrupted views of East Point Reserve is this stunning three-bedroom plus study Townhouse! With an impressive 311m2 on title this property is being offered for sale for the very first time!
Enjoy walking or riding to East Point to catch a magnificent sunset, picnic in the park or just enjoy the beautiful views from every room in your new home. This location is an easy commute to the CBD, quality schools, Fannie Bay Shops, Parap markets and much more!
* Three-bedrooms plus study, end Townhouse
* 311m2 on title with stunning views to East Point Reserve
* Three bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom)
* BRAND new spilt system air conditioning throughout
* Louvre windows and cooling tiles for year-round comfort
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Main bathroom features spa bath
* Kitchen with quality stainless appliances including dishwasher
* French doors to rear, secure courtyard – Room for spa or small pool
* Private balcony to bedroom 2
* Excellent study on ground floor, with own bathroom access
* Under cover carparking for one, room for a second vehicle
* Secure complex with automatic gate entry
In arguably Darwin’s most sought-after suburb of Fannie Bay this Townhouse is simply stunning and there is nothing for the new owner to do. With brand new split system air-conditioning installed and freshly painted throughout just move in and enjoy.
On the first level there are three good size bedrooms, each with built in robes and an ensuite to the master bedroom. The main bathroom offers a spa and bedroom two offers access to a private balcony where you can sit and relax taking in the beautiful views over East Point Reserve.
The ground floor consists of lounge and dining areas that open, via French Doors to the spacious and secure courtyard. Very low maintenance is required here and there is room for a spa or plunge pool. The kitchen features gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and ample storage areas. A private study is large enough to accommodate short term visitors and has access to the third bathroom.
There is undercover parking for one car, with room for another and the complex has an automatic security gate for entry.
Offered for sale for the first time this beautiful Townhouse will be Auctioned, on site Saturday the 19th December at 11am (unless sold prior).
Terms: $30,000 deposit, settlement February 8th 2021
Year Built: 2000
Size on Title: 311m2
Body Corp Manager: Elite Strata Management
Body Corp Levies: $1,243 p/q
Sinking Fund: $306 p/q
Council Rates: $1,510 p/a