Modern Rural Living In A Premium LocationBuilt in 2010, this beautiful modern home is perfect for those who would like to move rural, but don’t want to compromise too much on distance and the finer things in living. 54 Goy Road allows you live the quiet secluded rural life in an upmarket rural estate that has raised the benchmark in Darwin's rural area. The location is absolutely superb, only minutes drive to the Howard Springs town centre where you will find Howards Springs Primary, Tavern, the Good Shephard Lutheran College, an IGA, a bakery and other great amenities.
Features at a glance:
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes and walk in robe to the main
* 2 bathrooms including spacious ensuite to the main bedroom
* Large open plan living and dining space forms the centre of the property
* 2nd living space great for large families to utilise so everyone has space
* Handy little study/office just inside the garage would also make a great gaming room
* Fantastically designed kitchen with stone benches and views out to the garden
* Stainless steel appliances throughout including gas cook top
* Large verandah ideal for entertaining guests with views out to the pool and block
* Fantastic 2.5 acre block with native bush and irrigated gardens around house
* 12m x 6m 4 bay powered carport perfect for a couple of cars, the boat or trailer
* 6m x 6m 2 bay roller door shed great for all your storage needs
* Property uses town water, has septic for sewerage and has 3-phase power
* 3km to Howard Springs shops, 12km to Palmerston and only 30km to Darwin City
* 8 mins to Coolalinga with major department stores, shops, restaurants, gyms, cafes
* Short drive to Fred’s Pass sporting reserve which includes Saturday markets
The property is set well off the street, with a lovely entrance down a bitumen driveway taking you to the residence where there is ample parking and turning space for guests.
The house is ready to move into with nothing to do. Stone benches throughout the kitchen and bathrooms, open plan living and dining with an additional 2nd living area.
King-sized master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite fitted with large modern wall tiles, glass screen dual shower and stone-topped benches with double vanity.
A beautiful inground swimming pool provides the perfect place to unwind against a beautiful rural backdrop, with some protection offered by a large shade sail.
For all your cars and toys there is a double garage attached to the house, a 4 bay carport with lighting and cement slab, as well as an impressive 36sqm 2 bay shed.
There is 3 phase power at the property. One phase runs the house, one phase runs the shed & carport, while the other phase goes to pool area.
It’s very rare you find a rural property that you can just walk into and start living with everything you need already there. Neutral colour palettes through the modern kitchen and bathrooms and an array of additional features, this impressive residence will provide a fantastic lifestyle for its next owner.
Other relevant information.
Year Built: 2010
Area Under Title: 2.5 Acres
Zoned: RR (Rural Residential)
Council Rates: $1,272 p/a (approx.)