Stop Renting Now – This is a Great Starter!First home buyers and Investors take note! Ready to move into or to add to your portfolio is this cracking two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in Woolner. Only minutes to the City, a short walk to Parap Markets, schools close by and central to so much more this property is presented in terrific order and would be an ideal place to call home.
* Two-bedroom, Two-bathroom apartment on the second floor
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
* Super low maintenance investment
* 125m2 on title with two covered carparks and security entrance
* Close to CBD, Parap shops and market
* Stuart Park and Parap Primary Schools nearby
* Bright and light open living area
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Built in robes in both bedrooms
* Kitchen with electric appliances and ample storage
If you have been stuck in a renting rut and looking to get into something of your own, then this low maintenance apartment, in a great condition and location could be for you. Featuring cooling tiles throughout, split system air conditioning to bedroom’s and lounge and a spacious open living area flowing out to your own private balcony.
Standing in the kitchen you overlook the lounge and dining out to the balcony. Electric under bench oven, cooktop and ample food prep areas and storage will keep the chef happy. Each bedroom is a good size with the main featuring an ensuite.
For the investor this is a rock-solid investment with no upkeep to worry about. Current rental appraisal $400 - $420 per week.
Ready to move into now make your appointment to inspect today!
Year Built: 1999
Size on Title: 125m2
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Body Corp Rates:$1,013 p/q (approx.) Includes sinking fund
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)