Entertainer’s Paradise!Be quick to inspect this stunning three-bedroom city apartment with a balcony that has to be seen to be believed! Capturing the most stunning views over Darwin Harbour and beyond this is a great vantage point to sit back and watch the world go by.
* Recently built complex on the CBD fringe
* Three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with 172m2 (approx.) on title
* Master with ensuite
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
* Massive entertainer’s balcony – unbelievable views
* Quality kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel oven and electric cooktop
* Built-in robes to bedrooms
* Stylish bathrooms
* Secure complex with pool, gym and two lifts
* Undercover parking for two and a storage cage
Light and bright throughout with neutral colours and cooling tiles will impress upon entry – then you will be drawn to the stunning views, which only get better from the balcony!
The kitchen features stone bench tops and ample food preparation areas, under bench stainless steel oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage. From the kitchen you overlook the spacious dining and lounge area which again opens out to the balcony.
In the master bedroom there is a walk-through robe that leads to your stylish ensuite. Bedrooms two and three feature built in robes and are serviced by another quality bathroom.
This complex, built in 2015 (approx.) offers residents an air-conditioned foyer on arrival, two lifts, gym, pool and secure entry to both the foyer and carparking. On title there are two undercover carparks and a storage cage.
Enjoy living on the fringe of the CBD – walk to your favourite café or bar, take a neuron scooter or bike and explore nearby attractions such as the Botanical Gardens, Casino, Mindil Beach and so much more.
Year Built: 2015 (approx.)
Size on Title: 172m2 (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles Body Corporate Management Pty Ltd
Body Corp Fees: $1,817 p/q (approx.)
Sinking Fund: $596 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,510 p/a (approx.)
Auction: Saturday 27th March 11am in-rooms