Tropicana Nirvana Close To CBDA serene in-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and expansive living and dining areas that exudes alfresco vibes to the fullest for endless entertaining and peaceful living – these are just some of the many prominent features that this magnificent home has to offer to the very lucky buyer!
This beautiful, tucked-away four bedroom home features three generous sized bedrooms each containing louvred windows for maximum air flow, built in robes for maximum storage and an additional self-contained granny flat with a kitchen, ensuite and corner glass louvre windows.
Entering the kitchen, you will be greeted by an impressive breakfast bar, modern stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops before arriving onto the enormous timber deck that overlooks the pool area and lavish grassed and pond area.
This fantastic property also offers secure storage options with two lock-up storage rooms and a double carport for simple parking options.
On top of the spectacular things this home has to offer, being located within moments of the Darwin City area adds ease of living and is ideal for the busy family looking for convenience and spacious living within a glorious tropical setting.
* Superb elevated alfresco entertaining area with large spacious timber decking for garden viewing
* Trendy kitchen with modern appliances, breakfast bar and stone bench tops
* Private, self-contained granny flat with kitchen, ensuite and louvred windows
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes
* Open plan rumpus room with high ceilings and plenty of entertaining space
* In-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens
* Secure storage solutions with two lock-up storerooms and double carport
* Close proximity to Darwin City and chic Parap area
To enquire further, please contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 or Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
Auction: Saturday 5th June 11AM On-Site
Area under Title: 1440 sqm
Council Rates: $2,700 p/a (approx.)