Stunning 'Waterfront' Apartment - Safe, Secure, Low Maintenance Living!Darwin's Waterfront Precinct is without doubt the most vibrant destination this magnificent city has to offer. In one central location you have a wide variety of high-class restaurant's, cafes, bars and retail shops. The wave pool, as well as the saltwater swimming area provides endless hours of entertainment for young and old, while the vast areas of grasslands offer an excellent an space for socialising and relaxing.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms with ability to sleep minimum 6 persons
* 2 bathrooms with ensuite to main bedroom featuring 'his & her' vanity
* Beautifully appointed bathrooms featuring both with stone benches
* Gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, gas stove and stainless steel appliances
* Large open-plan living and dining area that opens up onto the balcony.
* 160sqm of unit space providing and abundance of refined living space
* Large verandah to enjoy the outdoor climate and atmosphere the area provides
* Park and water views of the harbour
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Soft carpeting underfoot in all bedrooms
* Close proximity to shops, restaurants, cafes, wave pool, and the CBD
* 2 undercover carparks on title
Year Built: 2009
Council Rates: $1,500 (approx) per annum
Area on Title: 160 square metres
Body Corporate Fees: $2,100 (approx) per quarter
Property Status: Current Lease in place until June 2021
If you would like to view this fantastic apartment please give Jeremy O'Donoghue a call to arrange an appointment to view.