* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
All offers submitted to owner.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
First National is proud to present this solid 1 level duplex with inground pool in a tranquil garden setting.
This little piece of private heaven is located in a wonderful family friendly neighborhood. Located close to schools, shops and public transport plus only ten minutes to Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park and everything the wonderful northern suburbs have to offer making it the ideal location for everyone.
Enjoy the dry season breezes with a open plan living area seamlessly flowing to both the front and back yards plus the added comfort of split system air conditioning throughout. All of three of the bedrooms are of a good size with built in robes.
The exterior of the property features a Balinese style courtyard with an inground swimming pool, undercover parking for two vehicles. With a manicured yard space overlooking the reserve with the convenience of direct gate access. The back yard is also fully fenced with an excellent space for gardening or entertaining.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to inspect!
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
If you have been searching for a stunning, as new home then this 2019 built, Executive four bedroom ground level residence, situated on the waters edge is for you!
This home offers the new owner effortless style from the front entry right through to the back timber deck on the marina’s edge. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout it will be hard not to fall in love!
• Four bedroom, 2019 Executive built home on Bayview Marina
• Huge open living area with spectacular views of the water
• Separate theatre/media room
• Sumptuous hostess kitchen, stone bench tops and walk in pantry
• Master suite with water views, walk in robe and ensuite
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Main bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
• Undercover entertaining area with water and CBD views
• Double garage with direct internal access
• 759m2 easement free allotment
Upon arriving at the property, you immediately appreciate how new it is – The sleek lines and modern rendered façade are a glimpse of what to expect inside. On entering you will not be disappointed – Large quality floor tiles throughout combined with light and neutral colours, stylish ceiling fans and lighting provide a cooling effect in this tropical climate. At the front of the home is a large theatre or second, separate lounge and
beside this is the spacious 4th bedroom.
A few more steps and the heart and soul of the home presents itself – The centrepiece being a stunning hostess kitchen that any home chef will love! Stone benchtops with pendant lighting over the breakfast bar, soft close drawers and cupboards, quality cooking appliances, dishwasher and a large walk in pantry. From the kitchen you are also part of any conversation going on as it blends effortlessly with the large open plan dining and lounge and flows out to the undercover entertaining area.
The master bedroom offers views of the water and boats moored in the marina and is complete with a beautiful ensuite offering dual shower and vanities and walk in robe. Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom which features a full size bath and separate shower.
Outside are reticulated lawns and secure fencing with stairs leading down to your own private deck on the water – For the boating enthusiast there is the option to add your own mooring.
Opportunities to buy a better than new home, in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs is one that does not present itself often and it is highly recommended that you make time to inspect this property as it will be sold!
Offers over $1,050,000 are invited
Builder:Prestige Homes NT
Size on title:759m2
Council Rates: $3,400 p/a approx
Bayview Marina Fees: $699 p/q (includes sinking fund)
A rare opportunity has presented itself here to purchase this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in a tightly held complex of only 4 properties. Stylishly renovated, the property would appeal to most buyers whether it be your first home or if you’re looking to downsize. Located in Bayview, which is a premium family friendly suburb only minutes from Darwin’s CBD, you are surrounded by other modern quality homes.
Features at a glance:
* A large 342m2 under title, in a small complex of only 4 townhouses
* 3 spacious bedrooms, which is no exaggeration they are all a great size
* 2 large bathrooms including the ensuite, both of them stylishly renovated
* Spacious open plan living and dining area downstairs with high ceilings
* Brand new kitchen with enormous stone bench top for cooking and entertaining
* The kitchen provides plenty of storage with a pull out pantry and soft close draws
* Beautiful 600x600mm tiles downstairs giving the entertaining areas a modern look
* Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe plus balcony access
* Ensuite will not disappoint, stylish renovated vanity, stone benches, full size mirror
* The other two rooms are very generous in size with mirrored built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom renovated with stone benches, full size mirror and bathtub
* Beautiful paved courtyard with gardens beds, ideal for relaxing/entertaining guests
* Kids can ride their bikes, trikes or scooters, play cricket, or kick the footy
* Indoor laundry downstairs with an extra 3rd toilet for convenience
* Under-cover carport for two vehicles, plus visitors' parking next to the townhouse
* Lockable storage shed for all your tools, sporting or camping stuff
* Safe and secure complex with electric gate and security sensor light at the front
* Family friendly complex with long term residents residing there
Other Relevant Information:
Area On Title: 342sqm
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,500 per quarter ($1,250 admin + $250 sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Surround yourself with tropical style in this sleek and luxurious Balinese style home offering all the modern comforts whilst emphasising on space and free flowing easy living.
This exceptional home is perfect for the executive couple or smaller families who have a desire for space and style. Kitchen has loads cupboards and bench space sure to impress the chef of the house. Boasting high ceilings giving a sense of extra space and statement fittings. Separate to the main part of the house is the third bedroom/guest room, positioned at the rear of the property.
Be captivated by the tranquil walk way and benefits from its own en-suite, built in robe and views of the pool. The other two bedrooms also have their own en-suites and walk in robes. All bathrooms have exquisite fittings adding to the great appeal this home has to offer. Minutes drive to CBD, schools, shops, wharf precinct public transport and loads of other amenities.
*Separate living quarters: 1 x Bed 1 x Bath.
Monthly pool maintenance.
*3 Bedrooms in total, each with ensuites & walk in robes
*Internal laundry with extra toilet for guests
*Polished concrete floors
*Large glass bi-fold doors
*High ceilings with chandelier lighting
*Ceiling fans throughout
*Split system Air Conditioning throughout
*2 Car lock up garage
*Tranquil walkway through your private pond
*This site is a must to see, very deceiving from the road
Contact: 8942 8942 to arrange a viewing!
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
This TWO bedroom, TWO bathroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living, open-plan living, a galley-style kitchen and a spacious balcony. Superbly situated in Coolalinga, directly opposite the new shopping centre offering convenience right on your doorstep.
Other features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Modern Kitchen
- Internal laundry including a dryer
- Air conditioned and tiled throughout
- Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom
- Two secure car spaces
- Communal in-ground swimming pool
Just a stones through to some of the Territory's most iconic national parks and outdoor activities, as well as having fantastic public transport links into the surrounding areas.
This is a rare opportunity to secure your place in this sought after complex, Contact Trudy to arrange a viewing
Trudy Leedham - 0431 557 367
Year Built: 2014
Council Rates: $1,600 p/a (approx)
This spectacular apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to Cullen Bay apartment living.
Overlooking Cullen Bay marina, with stunning views, the apartment is perfectly suited to the professional person/s or retirees.
Because of its very elite location, this apartment provides the essence of good investment - it is very private and can never be built out or lose its uniqueness.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spectacular views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Large balcony with harbour views of Cullen Bay
* Kitchen has electric cook-top, dishwasher and stone benches
* Ceramic tiles in all living areas
* Ample cupboards and storage space
* Secure basement parking for two cars & ground floor storeroom
* Corner apartment - more windows, cool sea breezes and better views
* A wonderful apartment, just a short stroll from exciting amenities
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Very quiet residential living as there is no passing traffic
If you’re looking for a low maintenance home in an ideal location, this is the one you have been waiting for, and it’s time to reward yourself.
Please call to arrange your private inspection today.
Year Built: 1999
Council Rates: $1,250 (approx.) per annum
Area on Title: 206 square metres
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,994 per quarter (approx.)
Situated right on the serene Cullen Bay Marina and walking distance from the Cullen Bay restaurant hub and the centre of Darwin, this stunning open plan home is the perfect addition to those wanting to experience pure extravagance whilst living in a prime location of Darwin.
Those that love to cook will be delighted over the oversized open plan granite kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Perfect for those seeking supreme cosmopolitan water front living.
* 4 large tiled bedrooms
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lavish lounge room
* Spacious outdoor entertaining with marina views
* Private pathway to double marina berth
* Tropical plunge pool
* Double lock-up garage with five car-spaces
* Beautiful manicured gardens with backdrop of Cullen Bay Marina
* Close proximity to restaurants, parklands, local attractions and city centre!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2000
Area under Title: 1040 sqm
Council Rates: $5,100 p/a (approx.)
Lock Opening Fee: $638
Body Corporate Fees: $1,144 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered