* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
Close to all local facilities, shops, transport & schools.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with 2nd toilet
* Air-conditioning/ fans throughout
* Tiled throughout
* Large lounge room – separate dining
* Plenty of cupboard space
* Under main roof Rumpus/ storage
* Large 817m2 Block
* Great value buying
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Area under Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the popular street of Mannikan Court, Bakewell. This property has everything you need for low-maintenance living.
5 minute walk and 30 second drive to local Woolworths, Doctors, Restaurants and Pharmacy. Bakewell Primary School is less than 5 minutes away featuring one of Palmerston’s highly sought after schools.
- Ground floor unit
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with 2 way access from the Master Bedroom
- Double sink and Shower/Bath in the bathroom
- Fully Tiled
- Split system A/C's to 2 bedrooms and living area
- Open plan style living
- NBN ready
- Small grassed rear area
- Internal laundry
- 2 Car spaces
- Lock up front access gates for security
*Sorry, No Pets*
Property viewings by appointment only - Call Leesy Shugg on 8942 8942 to book in today!
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
A well presented and spacious unfurnished three bedroom townhouse awaits.
This home offers a spacious open living and dining area which blends onto the upstairs balcony which is sure to be utilised on a regular basis.
The kitchen is complete with ceramic cook top, electric oven and dishwasher as well as breakfast bar and louver windows for ventilation.
Moving into the master bedroom and that can easily be described as VERY BIG.This room is separate from the two other bedrooms and is complete with private ensuite and built in robes.
The downstairs accommodates two more bedrooms which are air conditioned and have built in robes an are located adjacent to the main bathroom which has a separate bath tub and shower.
You will appreciate the paved private courtyard with the easy to maintain garden border.
Located only minutes from CBD and with easy access to Northern Suburbs, Berrimah and Palmerston.
- Double carport
- Three door linen cupboard
- Internal laundry
- All internal living areas and bedrooms air-conditioned
Available after 8th of May 2021
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
The design of this THREE bedroom TWO bathroom VILLA style home, with the highlight being the outdoor living space. Large in ground POOL with water feature compliments a unique space. With a large undercover area, timber decking and beautiful established gardens, there is certainly room for you and family; including the dog (with BC approval).
Separate living and dining area with an ease of flow to the outdoors. Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back tiles and an abundance of draws and space.
All three bedrooms are generously proportioned with robes and air conditioning.
The master bedroom has an elegant ensuite, wall to ceiling tiling with dual basins and extra large shower.
*This Property is Un-Furnished*
* 3 large bedrooms with his and hers basin in ensuite.
* 2 good size bathrooms
* Spacious open plan living area with access to the entertaining area
* Well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher.
* Fully air conditioned throughout
* Under covered entertaining area
* Medium size In ground pool
* Double garage with auto roller doors
* Paint in good condition
* Great low-maintenance property
* Pet Friendly
Want to view this property
Call Chris on 8942 8942 to book in for a private viewing today.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
NOW is your opportunity to buy your new home and cash in on generous government grants.
Superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom villas available off the plan.
Conveniently located just a short stroll from the Coolalinga Central, these fabulous villas will not disappoint.
All Villas feature...
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with en suites
* Split system air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Internal laundry with 3.5 kilo capacity dryer
* Large verandah and landscaped garden
* Privacy providing Colorbond fencing
* Double carport with internal access
* Small complex of only 4 villas
Australian Federal Governments NEW $25,000 “Homebuilder”Grant
NT Government’s $20,000 Build Bonus Grant
NT Government’s $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
NT Government’s First Home Owners Discount of up to $18,601 off Stamp Duty
NT Government’s $2,000 Household Goods Scheme
You could be eligible for all of the above grants!
Quality Villas in a great location, at a very affordable price
Enquire now and you’ll be on the way to owning your own piece of the Territory?
Situated right on the serene Cullen Bay Marina and walking distance from the Cullen Bay restaurant hub and the centre of Darwin, this stunning open plan home is the perfect addition to those wanting to experience pure extravagance whilst living in a prime location of Darwin.
Those that love to cook will be delighted over the oversized open plan granite kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Perfect for those seeking supreme cosmopolitan water front living.
* 4 large tiled bedrooms
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lavish lounge room
* Spacious outdoor entertaining with marina views
* Private pathway to double marina berth
* Tropical plunge pool
* Double lock-up garage with five car-spaces
* Beautiful manicured gardens with backdrop of Cullen Bay Marina
* Close proximity to restaurants, parklands, local attractions and city centre!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2000
Area under Title: 1040 sqm
Council Rates: $5,100 p/a (approx.)
Lock Opening Fee: $638
Body Corporate Fees: $1,144 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered