This outstanding 820 sqm parcel of land is favourably priced and is situated in one of Darwin’s most prestigious Marina locations.
Surrounded by high quality million dollar family homes, this clear sloping allotment enjoys elevated views and is situated in the exclusive Bayview Marina Estate.
This ideal allotment of land presents as an excellent opportunity as the property comes complete with concept design plans.
Quiet cul-de-sac location, no through traffic, views to Charles Darwin National Park, 5 minute drive to the CBD.
Check the price, do the comparisons and save!
Area under Title: 820 sqm
Council Rates: $2,080 per annun (approx)
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
This insightfully stylish home boasts a contemporary finish and a clever design on a low maintenance, easy-care allotment.
* Striking 4-bedroom family home, nicely presented and is all set for a new owner
* Master bedroom has a sensational ensuite with shower, vanity and separate toilet plus there’s a large walk in robe
* Separate living area has recessed feature wall for home entertainment equipment
* Open plan kitchen/dining room flows through the sliding doors to a large outdoor entertainment area
* Lush grassy rear courtyard, perfect for the kids or small pets to play
* Effectively designed kitchen features glass splash backs and island servery
* 3-bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, tiles and split system air-conditioning
* Main bathroom includes a full length bath tub, shower and central vanity
* Internal laundry located in the garage with external access to clothesline
* Double lock up garage and secure perimeter fencing
* 2 minutes from Woolworths Shopping Centre, the Bell Tavern, cafes, quality schools and childcare centres
Homes of this calibre are never long on the market; an inspection is strongly encouraged to fully appreciate this adeptly designed property.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,717 per annum
Year Built: 2011
Area Under Title: 577 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement Period: 30 days
Easements as per Title: None found
This unfurnished bottom level 2 bedroom Apartment is conveniently only a short walk to Casuarina Beach Nature Park.
Open plan living, 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with built-ins wardrobes.
One bathroom complete with tub.
Undercover entertainment area.
Single car park.
5 minute drive to Casuarina Shopping Centre.
5 Minute drive to Charles Darwin University.
This is a low maintenance, high convenience lifestyle!
Call Leesy on 8942 8942 for a inspection today!
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
NOW is your opportunity to buy your new home and cash in on generous government grants.
Superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom villas available off the plan.
Conveniently located just a short stroll from the Coolalinga Central, these fabulous villas will not disappoint.
All Villas feature...
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with en suites
* Split system air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Internal laundry with 3.5 kilo capacity dryer
* Large verandah and landscaped garden
* Privacy providing Colorbond fencing
* Double carport with internal access
* Small complex of only 4 villas
Australian Federal Governments NEW $25,000 “Homebuilder”Grant
NT Government’s $20,000 Build Bonus Grant
NT Government’s $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
NT Government’s First Home Owners Discount of up to $18,601 off Stamp Duty
NT Government’s $2,000 Household Goods Scheme
You could be eligible for all of the above grants!
Quality Villas in a great location, at a very affordable price
Enquire now and you’ll be on the way to owning your own piece of the Territory?
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
Located in Darwin's premiere waterfront estate on 1090m2 of prime land with waterfrontage to two sides this meticulously renovated, maintained and designed home offers a luxurious tropical lifestyle with minimal maintenance and everything complete.
Elegantly renovated from top to bottom this HIA award winning 4 bedroom waterfront home boasts style and sleek lines and will suit those seeking fine quality.
* Four bedrooms and three bathrooms- master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with surround sound inside and out
* Magnificent kitchen with marble benchtops, and European appliances
* Walk in pantry, dual Smeg ovens, and dual fridge space plus wine fridge
* Second lounge or media room is luxuriously appointed
* Quality joinery throughout including receding flat screen TV in main lounge
* Sensational entertaining verandah overlooking the marina complimented by a huge stainless BBQ with glass door fridges
* Refreshing in ground salt water pool with water feature and solar heating. Plus a practical bathroom by the pool
* Jetty marina berth with power and water suitable for a large vessel
* Boatshed or store at marina level
* Lush reticulated low maintenance gardens with lighting
This spectacular waterfront home showcases quality and detail and enjoys spectacular views and sunsets. The ideal location to berth your boat and entertain in style indoors or out whilst enjoying the fabulous lifestyle this location has on offer. Walk to the restaurants, bars or even the Day Spa at Cullen Bay. Mindil Beach, Darwin CBD, Casino, Gardens Golf Course, Larrakeyah Primary School and Darwin Middle and High schools are all within walking distance of Cullen Bay.
For a private inspection, please phone Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
Offering magnificent views over Cullen Bay Marina, this architecturally designed duplex home presents the new owner living on a grand scale. With four bedrooms over two levels, as well as outdoor entertaining options this stunning property must be seen to be appreciated.
* Four bedroom architecturally designed duplex
* Waterfront location with stunning views day or night
* Tiled and airconditioned throughout
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Designed to capture natural light and prevailing sea breeze
* 448m2 of land and water free hold entitlement
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Located close to restaurants, Casino, Mindil Beach and CBD
This stunning residence is finished with light tones and the expanse of glass and high ceilings allow an abundance of natural light. Tiled and air conditioned throughout for the build up months this home is also designed to be opened up for the cooler dry season breezes ensuring comfort all year.
The open plan living area opens out onto an expansive paved entertaining area with mesmerising views over the marina where you can enjoy your morning coffee or something stronger in the evening.
There are three bedrooms on the upper level, including the master with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the marina. The other bedrooms feature built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom. On the ground floor is the fourth bedroom (or ideal study) overlooking the private courtyard and a third WC.
Expansive dining and lounge areas also look out to the water as does the galley style kitchen featuring a large area for meal preparations, stainless under bench oven and gas cooktop.
Secure undercover parking for two cars in a quiet street and established tropical garden complete this stunning home. So, if you have been searching for a waterfront property, in one of Darwin's finest suburbs, then 1/23 Paspaley Place is for you!
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 448 m2
Council Rates: $2,650 per annum (approx.)
O'Donoghues First National are pleased to present this very neat furnished Unit to the rental market.
This secure property is located on the fringe of Darwin CBD and is perfectly situated to a professional person or couple. Relax after work on the balcony nestled in amongst the trees or stroll to one of Darwin's many restaurants and eateries.
This Unit is extremely comfortable and spacious.
* One spacious bedroom with balcony access and built-in-robe
* One bathroom, shower over bathtub
* Large open plan living area with balcony access
* Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Fully air-conditioned through-out
* Good size balcony with dual interior access
* Internal laundry
* One secure undercover car space. After hours on-street parking available.
* Quality furnishings through-out
* Small pet on application
Call Leesy on 8942 8942 to book in today!
O'Donoghues First National are pleased to present this unfurnished 2 bedroom Unit to the rental market.
Located on the fringe of Darwin's CBD and is perfectly situated for a professional person/s or couple/s alike.
Enjoy the many restaurants & bars Darwin has to offer, or simply relax on the balcony and take in the view!
PLEASE NOTE: * AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS ONLY WITH NO GUARANTEE OF EXTENSION
* 2 good size bedrooms, ensuite to main
* 2 bathrooms
* Spacious open plan living with balcony access
* Well-appointed modern kitchen
* Internal laundry room
* Fully air-conditioned for year round comfort
* 2 x secure gated car parking spaces & storage cage
* Situated on the 7th floor
* Stunning pool and gym in the complex
Contact Claire to arrange a viewing 0429 428 908