Properties For Sale
Begin Your Search Here
This outstanding 820 sqm parcel of land is favourably priced and is situated in one of Darwin’s most prestigious Marina locations.
Surrounded by high quality million dollar family homes, this clear sloping allotment enjoys elevated views and is situated in the exclusive Bayview Marina Estate.
This ideal allotment of land presents as an excellent opportunity as the property comes complete with concept design plans.
Quiet cul-de-sac location, no through traffic, views to Charles Darwin National Park, 5 minute drive to the CBD.
Check the price, do the comparisons and save!
Area under Title: 820 sqm
Council Rates: $2,080 per annun (approx)
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
This insightfully stylish home boasts a contemporary finish and a clever design on a low maintenance, easy-care allotment.
* Striking 4-bedroom family home, nicely presented and is all set for a new owner
* Master bedroom has a sensational ensuite with shower, vanity and separate toilet plus there’s a large walk in robe
* Separate living area has recessed feature wall for home entertainment equipment
* Open plan kitchen/dining room flows through the sliding doors to a large outdoor entertainment area
* Lush grassy rear courtyard, perfect for the kids or small pets to play
* Effectively designed kitchen features glass splash backs and island servery
* 3-bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, tiles and split system air-conditioning
* Main bathroom includes a full length bath tub, shower and central vanity
* Internal laundry located in the garage with external access to clothesline
* Double lock up garage and secure perimeter fencing
* 2 minutes from Woolworths Shopping Centre, the Bell Tavern, cafes, quality schools and childcare centres
Homes of this calibre are never long on the market; an inspection is strongly encouraged to fully appreciate this adeptly designed property.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,717 per annum
Year Built: 2011
Area Under Title: 577 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement Period: 30 days
Easements as per Title: None found
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
NOW is your opportunity to buy your new home and cash in on generous government grants.
Superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom villas available off the plan.
Conveniently located just a short stroll from the Coolalinga Central, these fabulous villas will not disappoint.
All Villas feature...
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with en suites
* Split system air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Internal laundry with 3.5 kilo capacity dryer
* Large verandah and landscaped garden
* Privacy providing Colorbond fencing
* Double carport with internal access
* Small complex of only 4 villas
Australian Federal Governments NEW $25,000 “Homebuilder”Grant
NT Government’s $20,000 Build Bonus Grant
NT Government’s $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
NT Government’s First Home Owners Discount of up to $18,601 off Stamp Duty
NT Government’s $2,000 Household Goods Scheme
You could be eligible for all of the above grants!
Quality Villas in a great location, at a very affordable price
Enquire now and you’ll be on the way to owning your own piece of the Territory?
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
Located in Darwin's premiere waterfront estate on 1090m2 of prime land with waterfrontage to two sides this meticulously renovated, maintained and designed home offers a luxurious tropical lifestyle with minimal maintenance and everything complete.
Elegantly renovated from top to bottom this HIA award winning 4 bedroom waterfront home boasts style and sleek lines and will suit those seeking fine quality.
* Four bedrooms and three bathrooms- master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with surround sound inside and out
* Magnificent kitchen with marble benchtops, and European appliances
* Walk in pantry, dual Smeg ovens, and dual fridge space plus wine fridge
* Second lounge or media room is luxuriously appointed
* Quality joinery throughout including receding flat screen TV in main lounge
* Sensational entertaining verandah overlooking the marina complimented by a huge stainless BBQ with glass door fridges
* Refreshing in ground salt water pool with water feature and solar heating. Plus a practical bathroom by the pool
* Jetty marina berth with power and water suitable for a large vessel
* Boatshed or store at marina level
* Lush reticulated low maintenance gardens with lighting
This spectacular waterfront home showcases quality and detail and enjoys spectacular views and sunsets. The ideal location to berth your boat and entertain in style indoors or out whilst enjoying the fabulous lifestyle this location has on offer. Walk to the restaurants, bars or even the Day Spa at Cullen Bay. Mindil Beach, Darwin CBD, Casino, Gardens Golf Course, Larrakeyah Primary School and Darwin Middle and High schools are all within walking distance of Cullen Bay.
For a private inspection, please phone Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
Offering magnificent views over Cullen Bay Marina, this architecturally designed duplex home presents the new owner living on a grand scale. With four bedrooms over two levels, as well as outdoor entertaining options this stunning property must be seen to be appreciated.
* Four bedroom architecturally designed duplex
* Waterfront location with stunning views day or night
* Tiled and airconditioned throughout
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Designed to capture natural light and prevailing sea breeze
* 448m2 of land and water free hold entitlement
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Located close to restaurants, Casino, Mindil Beach and CBD
This stunning residence is finished with light tones and the expanse of glass and high ceilings allow an abundance of natural light. Tiled and air conditioned throughout for the build up months this home is also designed to be opened up for the cooler dry season breezes ensuring comfort all year.
The open plan living area opens out onto an expansive paved entertaining area with mesmerising views over the marina where you can enjoy your morning coffee or something stronger in the evening.
There are three bedrooms on the upper level, including the master with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the marina. The other bedrooms feature built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom. On the ground floor is the fourth bedroom (or ideal study) overlooking the private courtyard and a third WC.
Expansive dining and lounge areas also look out to the water as does the galley style kitchen featuring a large area for meal preparations, stainless under bench oven and gas cooktop.
Secure undercover parking for two cars in a quiet street and established tropical garden complete this stunning home. So, if you have been searching for a waterfront property, in one of Darwin's finest suburbs, then 1/23 Paspaley Place is for you!
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 448 m2
Council Rates: $2,650 per annum (approx.)
Sit back and relax from your 8th floor sky home in the beautiful “130 Esplanade” development. This beautifully designed residence has been designed to capture the most breathtaking views of Bicentennial Park and the Harbour beyond. Enjoy the magnificent wet season storms sweeping across the water and in the Dry Season let the cooling breezes flow through!
* Three-bedroom apartment with huge 241m2 on title
* Spacious separate living areas
* Hostess kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and a wine fridge
* Entertainers balcony to take in the magnificent views
* Air conditioned throughout
* Master suite with stunning ensuite
* Second living area ideal for kids retreat or study – has own balcony
* Good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Complex features pool, tennis court and gym
* Only two apartments per floor
* Two car parks on title
Leave the cars at home and walk or ride to work. A short stroll will also have you at your favourite breakfast spot, or later in the day at your local for something stronger. Or stay in and entertain at home with the best views in town as your backdrop!
Stunning hostess kitchen overlooks the spacious lounge and dining, while enjoying the spectacular views – Open the panel sliding doors to add the balcony to the living space. The master bedroom features built in robes and ensuite, whilst the main bathroom has a full-size bath and separate shower.
There is a large second living area, with its own balcony, ideal for a second lounge, kids retreat or study. Bedrooms two and three feature built in robes and there is a large utility room for the second fridge or freezer or extra storage.
The complex itself offers a tennis court, gymnasium and a large, refreshing pool. There are two car parks attached to this apartment and there is security access to parking and your apartment floor.
Area Under Title: 241 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (Approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: North Management
Body Corporate Fees: $2,800 Per Quarter (Approx.)
Year Built: 2009
Inspection by appointment.
Please call Tim Mackenzie 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Immaculately presented two bedroom apartments offering the chance to secure an extraordinary slice of City living.
With so many conveniences on the doorstep, these ultra-modern apartments are perfectly positioned on the fringe of the Darwin CBD.
* Beautifully designed open plan apartment
* Two bedroom, two bathroom (Ensuite to main)
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
* Large entertainer’s balcony with city views
* Secure complex with intercom system
* Two secure car parks and storeroom
* Sensational pool and entertainment area
* First homebuyer grant and stamp duty exemption applies
* Leave the car at home and walk to work, your favourite restaurant or coffee shop
If you have been searching for a modern inner-city apartment with modest body corporate fees, then book an appointment to inspect these wonderful, well-appointed apartments. The convenience of the city lifestyle awaits for first home buyers, investors or downsizers.
I look forward to your call...
Year Built: 2016
Area on Title: 133 square metres
Body Corporate Fees: $1,087 (approx) per quarter
Council Rates: $1,750 (approx) per annum
REDUCED TO SELL!
Talk about getting Bang for your Buck….. Arguably the most sought after Apartment building in Darwin and now reduced by over $100,000!
Marvel every day and every night at the water and City views from your own private vantage point on the 27th floor of the iconic residential building - Evolution!
Stunning fixtures and fittings are a feature of this building and this apartment is no exception - With only four apartments per floor, this popular floor plan features three large bedrooms and study (or 4th bedroom if required) and arguably the best views in town!
* 27th Floor in the iconic Evolution building
* Huge 258m2 on title - Fully furnished three bedroom plus Study sky home!
* Magnificent Podium level with Pool, Gym, BBQ facilities and games room
* Resort Style Ensuite with Luxurious bathtub and Extensive robes
* Arguably the best views in town
* Tiled and air-conditioned throughout - Beautiful cross breezes all year
* Stunning kitchen with Stainless appliances, stone benches
* Sensational entertainer's balcony and rear balcony to bedrooms 2 and 3
* Separate study or 4th bedroom
* Breezeway at entrance
* Only 4 apartments per floor
* Complex features modern security and intercom, CCTV
* Three lifts, Two carparks and storeroom
The Evolution building is certainly well known and much sought after - It is a Darwin landmark in its own right! Imagine living in the heart of the CBD, in a luxurious apartment on the 27th floor. Walk to your favourite coffee shop, work or restaurant and then relax on your balcony, taking in the views while the rest of the world continues below.
For the family the bedrooms are all a good size and the study is large enough to act as a 4th bedroom or second lounge/rumpus for the kids. The master suite is located away from the other bedrooms and features great storage and a resort styled ensuite complete with an amazing freestanding bathtub, separate shower and dual vanities.
Tiled and air-conditioned throughput this home also has amazing cross flow ventilation - meaning you can keep comfortable whatever the weather outside. Large open plan living and dining flows out to the balcony, whilst the amazing kitchen with stainless appliances (including a coffee maker!) and stone benches will be a hit with the resident chef.
The whole family will be entertained by the podium deck with resort swimming pool, gymnasium, BBQ areas, games room and even a conference room that can be booked for family occasions!
Two carparks and a storage room are on title and there is a car wash bay and even a workshop for residents! The building itself features security entrance to the air-conditioned and modern foyer and three lifts mean that you will never be left waiting. Colour intercom monitor means you can see who is at the door, plus view some common area through the building at any time.
Don’t delay in making your enquiry as this apartment represents serious value for money!
Currently, this fully furnished property is tenanted until 12th January 2021 for $750 per week - So it would be ideal to secure at today's price before moving into later.
Body Corporate: $2,468 p/q (includes Sinking fund)
Size on Title: 258m2
Year Built: 2008
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a