Properties For Sale
Begin Your Search Here
Immaculately presented and waiting for a new family to call home is this beautiful four bedroom, renovated and solidly built property. Located in one of the Northern Suburbs most popular areas and positioned on a stunning 1030m2 established allotment this home is sure to impress.
* Immaculate four-bedroom home in popular family suburb
* Resort style inground pool – Only three years old!
* Stunning (reticulated) gardens on a secure 1030m2 allotment
* Three bedrooms all with robes on first level – All a/c and louvres for airflow
* Main bath with bath and separate shower
* Spacious lounge room with access to yard
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Large extension includes 4th bedroom, 2nd bathroom and large family area
* Air conditioned throughout
* Undercover outdoor entertaining overlooking pool
* Large storeroom, undercover parking, and room in yard for the boat, caravan or trailer
Originally a split level Grollo design this home has had numerous improvements since new. Most notable is the beautiful extension that incorporates a huge second family and living area and features the fourth bedroom/studio and second bathroom. The kitchen has also been renovated since it was originally built and includes gas cooktop, dishwasher and timber benchtops.
Upstairs this home has three bedrooms, all with built in robes, split system air conditioning and louvres to catch the prevailing breeze. The main bathroom services these rooms and has a full-size bath and separate shower whilst there is further storage at the top of the stairs.
Outside this home features established, reticulated gardens and the highlight is of course the stunning inground, salt chlorinated swimming pool that was built three years ago – An absolute must for the build up in Darwin and a sure hit with the whole family.
With the popular Anula Primary school only a short walk away, large open parklands next door, shops, Airport and Marrara Sports complex nearby and only a short commute to the CBD, Hospital precinct or CDU this home is one to put at the top of your “must inspect” list!
Year Built: 1976 (per title)
Size on Title: 1030m2
Council Rates: $1,720 p/a (approx.)
Reports:Pest Report and Status Report available by request
Have you have been searching for a well-designed, low maintenance family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate?
Then you can relax, as your search is over!
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Main bedroom has two walk in robes and modern ensuite
* Fully tiled open plan lounge and dining area
* Centrally located kitchen, with gas stove and surround bench tops
* Bathroom has a full-size bathtub with shower
* Low maintenance gardens with perimeter fencing
* Fully lockable, fully coded 3x3 metre shed and side shade structure
Bakewell is a vibrant suburb with beautiful parks, great schools and early learning centres.
First-rate amenities are only 1.3 kilometres away at the Bakewell Woolworths Shopping Centre.
Keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this ideal home offers.
Auction Tuesday 9th February 2021 5:30 PM On-Site
Council Rates: Approximately $1,717 per annum
Year Built: 1996
Area Under Title: 902 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title Search
This outstanding 820 sqm parcel of land is favourably priced and is situated in one of Darwin’s most prestigious Marina locations.
Surrounded by high quality million dollar family homes, this clear sloping allotment enjoys elevated views and is situated in the exclusive Bayview Marina Estate.
This ideal allotment of land presents as an excellent opportunity as the property comes complete with concept design plans.
Quiet cul-de-sac location, no through traffic, views to Charles Darwin National Park, 5 minute drive to the CBD.
Check the price, do the comparisons and save!
Area under Title: 820 sqm
Council Rates: $2,080 per annun (approx)
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Presenting this fantastic 3 bedroom home in the ever-popular suburb of Bellamack. Priced to sell, the property offers enormous potential for a first home buyer or investor. Located only minutes walk from Rosebery Primary and Middle Schools, while a Child Care Centre is also situated adjacent to the schools. The Palmerston CBD is situated only a few kilometres away making it only a short drive to shops, restaurants and other amenities. If you are looking to get into the market at an affordable price, this is a must see property this weekend.
Features at a glance:
* Awesome ground level house in Bellamack
* 3 bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom
* Open plan living and dining perfect for the family
* Combined shower and bath for the little kids
* Property is tiled and has split system A/C’s throughout
* 578sqm block of land with access available down the side
* Ample back yard space to add a pool or for the kids to play
* Spacious undercover patio area perfect for entertaining guests
* Security screens throughout the property
* 3m x 3m garden shed fully coded
* Cheap entry-level price into the market offering a great little starter
* Close to schools, parks, shopping centres and sporting ovals
The house has a huge undercover area to the side of the house so if you have heaps of cars, boats and trailers there will be plenty of room for all of these.
The kitchen presents as neat and tidy with cupboards overhead and under bench that provides a great space for the chef of the house.
There is fantastic yard space in the backyard for the kids to run around, while you can watch them from the spacious patio that extends off the kitchen and living area.
Conveniently located only a short stroll to the Rosebery Primary School as well as Palmerston College, there are also shops close by and you are only minutes drive to the new Bakewell Shopping Centre, as well as the Palmerston CBD.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2010
Land On Title: 578sqm
Easements: Drainage Easement to City of Palmerston
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
NOW is your opportunity to buy your new home and cash in on generous government grants.
Superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom villas available off the plan.
Conveniently located just a short stroll from the Coolalinga Central, these fabulous villas will not disappoint.
All Villas feature...
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with en suites
* Split system air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Internal laundry with 3.5 kilo capacity dryer
* Large verandah and landscaped garden
* Privacy providing Colorbond fencing
* Double carport with internal access
* Small complex of only 4 villas
Australian Federal Governments NEW $25,000 “Homebuilder”Grant
NT Government’s $20,000 Build Bonus Grant
NT Government’s $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
NT Government’s First Home Owners Discount of up to $18,601 off Stamp Duty
NT Government’s $2,000 Household Goods Scheme
You could be eligible for all of the above grants!
Quality Villas in a great location, at a very affordable price
Enquire now and you’ll be on the way to owning your own piece of the Territory?
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
Located in Darwin's premiere waterfront estate on 1090m2 of prime land with waterfrontage to two sides this meticulously renovated, maintained and designed home offers a luxurious tropical lifestyle with minimal maintenance and everything complete.
Elegantly renovated from top to bottom this HIA award winning 4 bedroom waterfront home boasts style and sleek lines and will suit those seeking fine quality.
* Four bedrooms and three bathrooms- master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with surround sound inside and out
* Magnificent kitchen with marble benchtops, and European appliances
* Walk in pantry, dual Smeg ovens, and dual fridge space plus wine fridge
* Second lounge or media room is luxuriously appointed
* Quality joinery throughout including receding flat screen TV in main lounge
* Sensational entertaining verandah overlooking the marina complimented by a huge stainless BBQ with glass door fridges
* Refreshing in ground salt water pool with water feature and solar heating. Plus a practical bathroom by the pool
* Jetty marina berth with power and water suitable for a large vessel
* Boatshed or store at marina level
* Lush reticulated low maintenance gardens with lighting
This spectacular waterfront home showcases quality and detail and enjoys spectacular views and sunsets. The ideal location to berth your boat and entertain in style indoors or out whilst enjoying the fabulous lifestyle this location has on offer. Walk to the restaurants, bars or even the Day Spa at Cullen Bay. Mindil Beach, Darwin CBD, Casino, Gardens Golf Course, Larrakeyah Primary School and Darwin Middle and High schools are all within walking distance of Cullen Bay.
For a private inspection, please phone Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
Located on the 6th floor this lovely two-bedroom apartment features beautiful water views over Frances Bay. Leave the car at home and walk to your favourite café, bar or restaurant.
* Two-bedroom apartment with two bathrooms
* Generous 144m2 on title
* Freshly painted throughout
* New kitchen appliances and partially furnished
* Tiled and airconditioned throughout
* Great water views from the 6th floor
* Pool, gym, lift and two secure parks
With all the City’s attractions at your doorstep, and close to the popular waterfront this property would make an ideal investment, first home or even a city getaway for rural or interstate buyers.
Year Built: 2004
Size on Title: 144m2
Council Rates: $1,730 p/a
Body Corp Fees: $1,665 p/q
This spectacular apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to Darwin City Waterfront living.
Overlooking Stokes Hill Wharf with stunning views, the apartment is perfectly suited to the professional person/s or retirees.
The Waterfront is also home to the Darwin Convention Centre, the Wave Pool, beaches, widely grassed areas by the sea, a choice of cafes, restaurants, great walking paths and lots more!
Because of its very elite and unique location this apartment provides the essence of good investment - it is very private and can never be built out or lose its uniqueness.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spectacular views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Large balcony with harbour views of Stokes Hill and Fort Hill Wharfs
* Kitchen has gas cook-top, dishwasher and stone benches
* Ceramic tiles in all living areas
* Ample cupboards and storage space
* Secure basement parking for two cars & ground floor storeroom
* Corner apartment - more windows, cool sea breezes and better views
* A wonderful apartment, just a short stroll from exciting amenities
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Very quiet residential living as there is no passing traffic
* Wake up to magnificent sunrises as the apartment has a south easterly aspect
* This is a pet friendly apartment so your fur baby is welcome! (Subject to body corp approval)
If you’re looking for a low maintenance home in an ideal location, this is the one you have been waiting for, and it’s time to rewarded yourself.
Please call to arrange your private inspection today.
Year Built: 2015
Council Rates: $1,465 (approx) per annum
Area on Title: 102 square metres
Body Corporate Fees: $2,106 (approx) per quarter