Properties For Sale
Begin Your Search Here
Located in beautiful Fannie Bay, walking distance to Darwin High School, Cafes and the beach this tropical elevated home boasts character and size that you are not used to seeing. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and one bathroom, 2 living areas and am open plan gourmet kitchen. Downstairs is one bedroom and one bathroom perfect for teenagers or guests.
•4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
•Timber floors throughout upstairs
•Split system air conditioning throughout
•2 large living areas upstairs
•Gourmet kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
•Massive concrete pool with great decking
• 887m2 prime land in Fannie Bay
• 2 carparks and a storeroom
Currently leased until end February 2022 and with a great history of securing quality tenants this property, this property makes for a great investment as well as a great home.
If you enjoy relaxing by the pool and living a tropical lifestyle that is on offer, then look no further than this home. With opportunities for improvements or move in and enjoy now is a great time to be investing in Fannie Bay.
Area under Title: 887 square metres
Council Rates: $3,580.00 (Approx.) per annum
Property Status: Leased at $800pw until 25th February 2022
Settlement Period: 30 Days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: None found
Agent: Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067
Located in prestigious Fannie Bay, in a boutique development of four standalone townhouses, this four bedroom two and a half bathroom, opulent townhouse will suit those seeking a magnificent place to live.
Boasting superior finishes throughout including bamboo and tile floors, stone bench tops, bi-fold doors to swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas and it comes as no surprise that this was built to be the developers own residence.
Open the banks of bi-fold doors and the spectacular verandah and large in ground pool (with spa and swim jets!) all become part of the large lounge, dining, and sumptuous kitchen area.
The resident chef will want for nothing as the kitchen is nothing short of gourmet, with Scholte appliances that include induction cooktop, wall and combo oven, smartstone benches, massive breakfast and meal preparation area and loads of cupboard space.
From the kitchen you overlook the spacious and open plan dining and lounge area and to the pool and entertaining area beyond. On the ground level you will also find the laundry, third toilet and internal access to the large double garage with roller door and private air conditioned storeroom.
Take the impressive Jarrah steps upstairs and discover the beautiful Master suite, also with Bamboo flooring, generous private walk in robe and resort style ensuite with frosted glass partitions and stone vanity.
The Master bedroom, along with two of the other bedrooms all have direct access to their own balconies whilst bedroom four would make an ideal study or guest room with its own custom built foldaway bed. Each bedroom has generous built in robes and the main bathroom is of the same high quality as the ensuite. Also on this level is a great sitting area – a great place to relax with a book.
Some of the outstanding inclusions are:
* Stand alone, four bedroom townhouse in small complex of four
* 313m2 on title in the sensational Blue Chip suburb of Fannie Bay
* Exudes quality throughout with fixtures and fittings of the highest quality
* Stunning kitchen with high end appliances and induction cooking
* Massive open plan kitchen and dining area
* Automatic blinds in all living areas and Master and bedroom two
* Bamboo and tile floors throughout – Daiken ducted air conditioning
* Inground pool with spa and swim jets
* Undercover entertaining area with sink and built in fridge
* Four bedrooms on upper level with separate sitting area
* Private balcony access to three bedrooms
* Generous walk in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
* Ensuite and main bathroom offer floor to ceiling tiles and frosted glass partitions
* Large double garage and huge air conditioned storeroom
* Secure and private access to complex and intercom privacy gate
* Close to Parap market, great schools, and magnificent East Point Reserve!
* Private Park at rear of complex
If you are considering upgrading or perhaps downsizing and appreciate quality, luxury, design and location then this property at 1/32 George Crescent Fannie Bay should be on the top of your list. The lifestyle on offer is first class. Your own private sanctuary with low maintenance gardens, a beautiful pool, fantastic entertaining and all the luxurious appointments inside.
Year Built: 2014
Size on Title: 313m2
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $1,469 p/q (includes sinking fund) (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,550 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Please contact Tim Mackenzie on 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067 to inspect this property!