* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
All offers submitted to owner.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
First National is proud to present this solid 1 level duplex with inground pool in a tranquil garden setting.
This little piece of private heaven is located in a wonderful family friendly neighborhood. Located close to schools, shops and public transport plus only ten minutes to Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park and everything the wonderful northern suburbs have to offer making it the ideal location for everyone.
Enjoy the dry season breezes with a open plan living area seamlessly flowing to both the front and back yards plus the added comfort of split system air conditioning throughout. All of three of the bedrooms are of a good size with built in robes.
The exterior of the property features a Balinese style courtyard with an inground swimming pool, undercover parking for two vehicles. With a manicured yard space overlooking the reserve with the convenience of direct gate access. The back yard is also fully fenced with an excellent space for gardening or entertaining.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to inspect!
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
If you have been searching for a stunning, as new home then this 2019 built, Executive four bedroom ground level residence, situated on the waters edge is for you!
This home offers the new owner effortless style from the front entry right through to the back timber deck on the marina’s edge. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout it will be hard not to fall in love!
• Four bedroom, 2019 Executive built home on Bayview Marina
• Huge open living area with spectacular views of the water
• Separate theatre/media room
• Sumptuous hostess kitchen, stone bench tops and walk in pantry
• Master suite with water views, walk in robe and ensuite
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Main bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
• Undercover entertaining area with water and CBD views
• Double garage with direct internal access
• 759m2 easement free allotment
Upon arriving at the property, you immediately appreciate how new it is – The sleek lines and modern rendered façade are a glimpse of what to expect inside. On entering you will not be disappointed – Large quality floor tiles throughout combined with light and neutral colours, stylish ceiling fans and lighting provide a cooling effect in this tropical climate. At the front of the home is a large theatre or second, separate lounge and
beside this is the spacious 4th bedroom.
A few more steps and the heart and soul of the home presents itself – The centrepiece being a stunning hostess kitchen that any home chef will love! Stone benchtops with pendant lighting over the breakfast bar, soft close drawers and cupboards, quality cooking appliances, dishwasher and a large walk in pantry. From the kitchen you are also part of any conversation going on as it blends effortlessly with the large open plan dining and lounge and flows out to the undercover entertaining area.
The master bedroom offers views of the water and boats moored in the marina and is complete with a beautiful ensuite offering dual shower and vanities and walk in robe. Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom which features a full size bath and separate shower.
Outside are reticulated lawns and secure fencing with stairs leading down to your own private deck on the water – For the boating enthusiast there is the option to add your own mooring.
Opportunities to buy a better than new home, in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs is one that does not present itself often and it is highly recommended that you make time to inspect this property as it will be sold!
Offers over $1,050,000 are invited
Builder:Prestige Homes NT
Size on title:759m2
Council Rates: $3,400 p/a approx
Bayview Marina Fees: $699 p/q (includes sinking fund)
A rare opportunity has presented itself here to purchase this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in a tightly held complex of only 4 properties. Stylishly renovated, the property would appeal to most buyers whether it be your first home or if you’re looking to downsize. Located in Bayview, which is a premium family friendly suburb only minutes from Darwin’s CBD, you are surrounded by other modern quality homes.
Features at a glance:
* A large 342m2 under title, in a small complex of only 4 townhouses
* 3 spacious bedrooms, which is no exaggeration they are all a great size
* 2 large bathrooms including the ensuite, both of them stylishly renovated
* Spacious open plan living and dining area downstairs with high ceilings
* Brand new kitchen with enormous stone bench top for cooking and entertaining
* The kitchen provides plenty of storage with a pull out pantry and soft close draws
* Beautiful 600x600mm tiles downstairs giving the entertaining areas a modern look
* Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe plus balcony access
* Ensuite will not disappoint, stylish renovated vanity, stone benches, full size mirror
* The other two rooms are very generous in size with mirrored built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom renovated with stone benches, full size mirror and bathtub
* Beautiful paved courtyard with gardens beds, ideal for relaxing/entertaining guests
* Kids can ride their bikes, trikes or scooters, play cricket, or kick the footy
* Indoor laundry downstairs with an extra 3rd toilet for convenience
* Under-cover carport for two vehicles, plus visitors' parking next to the townhouse
* Lockable storage shed for all your tools, sporting or camping stuff
* Safe and secure complex with electric gate and security sensor light at the front
* Family friendly complex with long term residents residing there
Other Relevant Information:
Area On Title: 342sqm
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,500 per quarter ($1,250 admin + $250 sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Surround yourself with tropical style in this sleek and luxurious Balinese style home offering all the modern comforts whilst emphasising on space and free flowing easy living.
This exceptional home is perfect for the executive couple or smaller families who have a desire for space and style. Kitchen has loads cupboards and bench space sure to impress the chef of the house. Boasting high ceilings giving a sense of extra space and statement fittings. Separate to the main part of the house is the third bedroom/guest room, positioned at the rear of the property.
Be captivated by the tranquil walk way and benefits from its own en-suite, built in robe and views of the pool. The other two bedrooms also have their own en-suites and walk in robes. All bathrooms have exquisite fittings adding to the great appeal this home has to offer. Minutes drive to CBD, schools, shops, wharf precinct public transport and loads of other amenities.
*Separate living quarters: 1 x Bed 1 x Bath.
Monthly pool maintenance.
*3 Bedrooms in total, each with ensuites & walk in robes
*Internal laundry with extra toilet for guests
*Polished concrete floors
*Large glass bi-fold doors
*High ceilings with chandelier lighting
*Ceiling fans throughout
*Split system Air Conditioning throughout
*2 Car lock up garage
*Tranquil walkway through your private pond
*This site is a must to see, very deceiving from the road
Contact: 8942 8942 to arrange a viewing!
Bayview Marina is a residential Marina located less than 3 kilometres from Darwin CBD and is accessed just off Tiger Brennan Drive.
*Freehold Marina Berth
*Well maintained Marina with considerable funds in body corporate sinking fund
*Live-aboard permits available
Berth 47 (Lot 6993) is a 13 metre berth.
For further information please contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
This complex is located on the Stuart Highway 8 radial kms from the Darwin CBD and 5 radial kms south east of the Darwin International Airport.
The subject unit is the front of the complex and comprises of 96sqm of internal office area. The unit features excellent natural light at the front of the building with a reception area upon entry and several good-sized offices throughout the property. There are also kitchenette, shower and toilet facilities, and a second access point at the rear.
The unit features excellent exposure to the Stuart Highway and the complex offers ample car parking with access off the Stuart Highway at the front and Vigilant Lane at the rear.
This property is also available for Sale. Contact Agent for Price.
For more information please contact Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900.
Ideally on Berrimah Road located in Berrimah's established industrial precinct only 9 kilometres east of Darwin's Central Business District.
The property is ideally located from a logistics perspective as it lies between the major arterial roads - the Stuart Highway and Tiger Brenan Drive allowing easy access into and out of town.
This property also enjoys close proximity to both the East Arm seaport and Darwin International Airport.
This recently renovated metal clad and brick office/warehouse offers 583 square metres of internal area that is accessed via two large container height roller doors with separate doors for cross ventilation. The warehouse is clearspan with the addition of a 165sqm mezzanine area at the rear of the warehouse. There is a 78 square metre air-conditioned office area at the rear of the building with an additional air-conditioned area upstairs.
There is also a 3 metre wide awning running down one side of the warehouse area and the property is set back off every boundary to allow for outdoor storage areas.
The property is securely fenced and offers good on-site parking and great exposure to Berrimah Road.
Please contact Ankita Rayal to inspect this property on 0400 428 900.
Berrimah Business Centre has provided a much needed property option for retail and service businesses that are looking at Berrimah. Attractive in design this complex includes fantastic signage opportunities to the Stuart Highway and an abundance of off street car parking.
This is an opportunity to lease a quality tenancy in a sought after complex.
This tenancy is approximately 106sqm with an open plan administration area, toilet, kitchenette, ceiling and a ducted air-conditioning unit.
If you’re looking to lease a quality commercial unit that has easy access, is secure and client friendly, then don’t delay.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900.