VIEW OUR LATEST
This unique investment opportunity is a deal not to be missed! Offering excellent yields as well as great potential for capital growth, you will not find another deal like this on the market. The potential for this property is unlimited! If you needed somewhere to live as well, you could live in one and let the other unit help pay off the mortgage! Otherwise you can have 2 tenants providing an excellent return.
Features at a glance:
* 2 individual properties sold as 1, each 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
* Ground level units set on 1 strata title
* No Body Corporate fees to pay, just rates and insurance
* Both floor plans are identical and mirror each other
* Spacious open plan living and dining areas
* Kitchens provide ample bench and storage space
* All bedrooms are a generous size
* Ensuite and walk-in-robe to main bedroom
* Fantastic size backyards with side access
* Undercover parking for 2 cars plus extra off-street parking
* Location is ideal close to schools, shops and parks
* Potential for $800+ per week rental return
Set on the one title, the property features 2 ground level duplex units offering a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in each. Positioned on a contained block of 923 sqm, the location is superb only minutes drive from Palmerston City Centre. Bakewell itself is an established leafy suburb and well serviced by local schools, shops, public transport and amenities, all vital in attracting the right tenants or making it your own home.
Year Built: 2005
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Land Size: 943sqm
Council Rates: $3,436 (approximately)
Unit 1 - Property Vacant
Unit 2 - $460/week until 15/11/20
Disclaimer: Buyers are expected to conduct their own due diligence with respect to the property. For the avoidance of doubt, this due diligence should include, but is not limited to, the condition of the property, the property’s suitability as an investment, the status of the current tenants and any estimated outgoings. Please note that some of the photographs provided with this listing were taken in 2019. Although the property condition has not deteriorated materially in the intervening period, we recommend that all interested parties apply to inspect the property and conduct their own due diligence with respect to the condition of the property.
Located in the upfront marina estate of Bayview with commanding views across the marina, this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home presents immaculately and offers the ultimate in waterfront living.
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
* Stunning open plan living with high ceilings
* Media or music room
* Luxurious master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
* Wet edge inground pool
* Double lock up garage
* Marina berth
This home has been privately built and is one of a kind.
Situated on the waterfront, with a spectacular outlook of boats moored in the marina this blue chip parcel of land incorporating 751m2 is the perfect site to build your dream home. A sensational aspect of magnificent sunsets and the Darwin CBD skyline in the distance, there is also provision for a private marina berth or deck to park your boat in front. A fantastic opportunity to build a quality home in a quality waterfront location.
Area Under Title: 751m2
Council Rates: $3,340 p/a (approx.)
4 absolutely stunning town houses are available in this small complex of only 6. Fresh, modern design, only 9 years old. Perfect for those downsizing, or the small family looking for something low on maintenance. Large open plan living area downstairs opening out to an outdoor patio with your own private pool. The quality of finishes are excellent with the properties still in great condition. Bayview is a thriving suburb with quality homes and nicely landscaped streets creating a family friendly environment.
Features at a glance:
* 3 large bedrooms all upstairs
* WIR to main bedroom, while the other bedrooms have BIR's
* Large ensuite to main bedroom with stone benches
* Private plunge pool for each townhouse in complex without any neighbours behind
* Large open plan living space downstairs, tiled throughout
* Oversize lock-up garage for 2 cars plus plenty of room for storage
* Extremely private position at end of the complex
* Bayview offers fantastic parks for the kids plus walking paths for exercise
* Ideal location only minutes from the CBD, plus central to Palmerston and the Northern Suburbs
Other relevant information:
Years Built: 2010
Area On title: 404sqm
Council Rates: $1,350 (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,100/qtr approx. (admin and sinking fund)
Unit 2: Rented at $600/wk until 08/03/21
Unit 3: Rented at $600/wk until 03/01/21
Unit 4: Rented at $600/wk until 28/03/21
Unit 6: Rented at $600/wk until 11/01/21
These townhouses are truly a great overall package. Small complex, heaps of space on title, your own private pool and a great location. Call Michael Keith at O'Donoghues First National to arrange a suitable viewing time.
*Please note that not all pictures are of Unit 6 and some are of other units in the complex. However, all finishes are identical, with just the floorplan's flipped around.
With a commanding presence from the street, this large executive family home is everything you have been looking for and is priced ready to sell. Big living space, big bedrooms, plenty of yard space, a great location with your pick of schools, the list goes on. If you’ve been looking for that property that stands out above the rest, don’t miss out on inspecting this one!
Features at a glance:
* Spaciously designed 4 bedroom ground level house with excellent street appeal
* Spacious open plan design with designated living and dining areas around the kitchen
* Modern designer kitchen with island bench featuring stone throughout
* Excellent overhead storage space, as well as pantry and draws under the bench tops
* Electric stove top with large 900mm oven
* Quality 600mm tiles throughout the property
* King size master bedroom separate from the rest of the house
* Generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors
* Large ensuite with stone bench tops, dual basin vanity and dual shower heads
* Main bathroom with stone bench tops is ideal for the family with separate shower/bath
* 695sqm block with side access for a small boat or trailer
* Louvres provide great air flow through the living areas, security screens throughout
* Undercover garage with lock up remote roller door
* Large Internal laundry with great bench and storage space
* Walking distance to schools, shops, parks and restaurants
Inside the property presents immaculately with stunning finishes throughout. With an excellent layout featuring large living spaces and great sized bedrooms, the property is the perfect home for the family.
The outdoors offers so much entertainment with the enormous tiled undercover verandah looking out onto the lush green lawns that will provide the kids hours of entertainment. There is side access to the property allowing you to get to the back of the property with a trailer or for storing a small boat.
Located within walking distance to Rosebery College and Primary Schools, Forrest Parade School, while a Child Care Centre is also situated close by. The Palmerston CBD is situated a few kilometres away making it only a short drive up to shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Other property information:
Year Built: 2012
Land Size: 695sqm
Area Under Roof: 278sqm
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Located in the popular suburb of Bellamack is this beautifully presented, PTM Builders built, four-bedroom home. On a securely fenced and established allotment of 879m2 this property will appeal to a range of buyers – Families, first home buyers and even those thinking of building.
* Four-bedroom Executive home on large and established 879m2 allotment
* Daikin split system a/c, tiles and louvres throughout for year-round comfort
* Two spacious and separate living areas plus dedicated dining area
* Galley style kitchen with electric cooking, ample storage and food prep areas
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
* Built in robes to all other bedrooms
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking established lawns and gardens
* Huge double garage with remote roller door
* Side gate access to rear yard ideal for the boat or caravan
* Reticulated lawns and gardens with heaps of room for the kids
* Close to Palmerston College, Rosebery Primary and Bellamack shops and Bell Bistro
Built in 2012 and some 256m2 under roof, this sensational family residence can be yours to live in for Christmas! Only seven years young this home is in fantastic condition with nothing to do.
Striking street presence is only enhanced as you enter – to the front of the home is a lounge room large enough for the whole family to relax, walk back down the hall and the heart of the house opens up presenting a dining room and second lounge area serviced by the beautiful galley style kitchen. Under bench stainless steel oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage space and food preparation areas will keep the chef of the home happy.
From this area the large glass doors open out to the large outdoor undercover entertaining area which in turn looks over the beautiful lawns and established gardens (under full reticulation of course!).
To the rear of the residence are the bedrooms. Bedrooms two, three and four all have built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom that offers full bath and separate shower. The master bedroom also features great built in robes and a stunning ensuite.
The huge double garage with remote roller door offers protection for the vehicles and there is a side gate that allows access to the beautiful rear yard – Ideal for the boat, trailer or caravan.
This stunning home offers something for everyone and an inspection will surely impress – Priced to sell, don’t wait to view as it will be too late!
Year Built: 2012
Size on Title: 879m2
Easements: Electricity supply P&W
Council Rates: $1,789 p/a
Situated at the end of this modern, boutique complex sits this stunning, three-bedroom townhouse. Surrounded by quality built homes and in one of the area’s best suburbs, low maintenance living is assured with this home. The main features are:
* Three-bedroom executive townhouse with a huge 331m2 on title!
* Tiled, louvre windows and air-conditioned (brand new!) throughout
* Ensuite and W.I.R to master as well as a huge private balcony
* Hostess kitchen with electric cooking and island bench
* Large open plan living on ground floor – Study at the top of the stairs
* Undercover entertaining
* Third toilet downstairs
* Private courtyard complete with shed
* Double carport and side gate access to rear yard
Once you enter the front door, from the large double carport you will first notice the massive open plan design. This area features the hostess kitchen which offers everything the resident chef would need, overlooking the large dining and family area it opens out to an undercover entertaining area. This level also features the laundry and handy third toilet.
Take the timber staircase and you find a small study area, master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and extensive private balcony overlooking the park at the rear. Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom.
Offering cool tiles, louvre windows and “Brand New” air-conditioning throughout, this home will keep you comfortable all year round! Don’t delay in making your inspection today as it will not last.
Year Built: 2013
Size on Title: 331m2
Body Corp Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corp Levies: $835 p/q (approx. and includes sinking fund)
Council Rates: $1,770 p/a (approx.)
Looking for a large four-bedroom home with fully self-contained Granny Flat for the teenager, the Parent in Law or for extra income? If so this could be the place for you!
Located in Bellamack, on a 713m2 allotment and close to parkland, schools, shops and much more, this as new home is ready for you.
The Home features
• Four bedrooms and ensuite to master bedroom
• Built in robes to all other bedrooms
• Main bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
• Tiled and Air-Conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
• Kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher
• Undercover outdoor area overlooking yard which has a shed
• Double garage with roller door and gates for rear yard access
Granny Flat features
• Fully self-contained
• Lounge dining and kitchenette with dishwasher and stove
• Separate bedroom with ensuite
• Tiled and air conditioned
• Excellent for teenagers, parents or extra income
This house would suit a range of purchasers, from the first home buyer to investors and large families alike. New and popular suburb with easy access to schools, shops, the rural areas and so much more.
* Commercial duplex in central to the Port, Palmerston and CBD
* Approx 300m2 warehouse & approximately 50m2 office
* 667m2 on Title with private body corporate
* Rear access and fenced bitumen yard
* 24kw solar system
* 240 AMP power upgrade
* No Body Corporate fees
Council Rates: $1,220 p/a (approx.)
Please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067 or Ankita Rayal 0400 428 900.
Priced to sell is this Northern Suburbs Villa offering 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a great patio backing onto a park, and all within a safe and secure complex. Quality fittings have been used throughout this low maintenance home which would really suit a retired couple looking to downsize one day, a first home buyer, or an investor looking for a 5% + net return on investment. Investors this is a stress-free investment with a Corporate tenant that pays the rent without fail every month.
* 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms including ensuite
* Modern Kitchen with island bench plus quality finishes and appliances
* Open plan living and dining with ample size for entertaining guests
* Great size patio overlooking the park with side access from the front
* Main Bedroom with generous ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Internal laundry in main bathroom
* 2 Carport spaces with undercover parking, also ample guest parking
* Central garden, playground & BBQs in complex
* Secure complex with remote gates
This is great value and perfect for busy people who want to travel and just lock up and go. You have a double carport at front & side gate entry to the side & rear yard. Located only a short drive to Northlakes & Karama shopping and Darwin Golf Course. The property has been priced to sell and will not last long at this price.
Council Rates: $1,250 per annum (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: North Management
Body Corp Fees: $855.50 Admin + $33.45 Sinking Fund per quarter
Area Under Title: 222m2
Rental Status: Leased at $1,692.60 per month until 07/02/21
Year Built: 2014
There are dual entry points into the estate. All roads and roundabouts are to the latest standard, meaning ease of access into the Business Park for both employees and customers.
Stage 1 of Darwin Corporate Park is now complete with 10,000sqm of office space and the companies that are already operating are NT Motorcycle Centre, RSEA, Darwin Bolt Supplies, HIA, Samios Plumbing and CNW Electrical to name only a few. 65 Jessop Crescent is located in the second lot fronting Dixon Road. The subject site is 20,100 square metres and is priced at $6,231,000 + GST.
- Lots remain from 2,340m2 to 2.01ha.
- SD31 zoning allows for more flexibility
- 31 out of 41 lots already sold
Beautifully presented two-bedroom unit in Coconut Grove tucked away in a quiet court. Recently renovated with a large secure yard in a pet friendly well-maintained small complex. Close to great amenities including the Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets at both Nightcliff and Rapid Creek, great schools, Marrara sports ground, airport and is an easy commute to the City.
Recently refurbished throughout this unit would make an ideal investment (currently rented for $325 per week until August 2020) for now and a great place to live later.
* 2-bedroom ground level unit in small complex
* Recently refurbished throughout
* Large and secure courtyard with automatic watering system
* Covered outdoor entertainment area with fans
* Kitchen with gas cooking, skylight and ample storage
* Close to shops and great schools
* Good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout
* Undercover parking
* Pet friendly (subject to body corp. approval)
Break the rental cycle and make a time to inspect this great property. All the hard work has been done with all the following less than 5 years old: Paint in a bright and neutral colour scheme, modern floor tiles, built in robes to each bedroom, kitchen, split system air conditioners, light fittings and fans.
The modern kitchen features gas cooking, ample storage and looks over the spacious lounge and out to the courtyard. Both bedrooms have new built in robes and spilt system air conditioners. The bathroom features a bathtub and shower. Plenty of room to entertain or give the kids or pet a secure area to play with the spacious fully secure private courtyard.
A great secluded location with excellent tenants in place until August – Make your inspection time today!
Year Built: 1989
Size on Title: 197m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a
Body Corp: $1,000 p/q (Includes Sinking Fund)