VIEW OUR LATEST
* Commercial duplex in central to the Port, Palmerston and CBD
* Approx 300m2 warehouse & approximately 50m2 office
* 667m2 on Title with private body corporate
* Rear access and fenced bitumen yard
* 24kw solar system
* 240 AMP power upgrade
* No Body Corporate fees
Council Rates: $1,220 p/a (approx.)
Please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067 or Ankita Rayal 0400 428 900.
5/4 Durand Court Coconut Grove is ideally located off Totem Road between Bagot Road and Dick Ward Drive.
This quality besser block office/warehouse is one of only five in a tightly held block.
At the front of the unit is a modern air-conditioned 40 sqm office with separate entry.
The 180 sqm clearspan warehouse area is accessed via an electric container-height roller-door.
The entire perimeter has been roofed and securely enclosed, this adds approximately 164 sqm of useable space.
Other features include a kitchenette, toilet and shower located at the side of the warehouse area.
There are a bank of louvers and an access door leading to the enclosed perimeter, which also has its own roller door access.
This property area under title is 384 sqm, offering an opening for a discerning purchaser to own a tightly held medium sized commercial space.
Freehold allotment of land, situated within the residential subdivision of "The Heights, Durack" incorporating 882 dwellings. The property is well positioned on Packard Avenue with excellent exposure to the majority of traffic entering the subdivision. The location is situated opposite Stages 1 and 2 of the residential subdivision and has a rear aspect overlooking a picturesque lake and adjacent to a small reserve.
Directly adjoining the land is a Community Centre and a Child Care. On completion of the subdivision surrounding land uses will comprise low and medium density residential dwellings, open space, a neighbourhood park and the adjoining campus of the University.
This properties location would be perfect for a cafe, coffee shop and many more applications.
Zoned - "CP - Community Purposes"/ The primary purpose of zone CP is to provide community services and facilities including facilities for civic and government administration. Permitted uses within the CP zone include child care centre, community centre, education establishment, place of worship and home occupation with medical clinic listed as a discretionary use.
Your inspection is invited at 33 Packard Avenue Durack Heights.
For further information please contact Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900.
- 3 Hectares 100m2 (31,000m2) of land, development (DV) zoned located in the catchment of Hudson Creek.
- Approximately 16,000m2 bitumen, fully flood lit and reticulated with water cannons suitable for a wide range of users
- Formerly developed to store bulk chemical products. Has previously been approved as a Hazardous Goods Storage facility
- Extensive underground and above ground infrastructure including tanks, bores, handstand, firefighting and dust suppression
- Site is currently operating as a clean site earning $600,000 per annum on a year by year basis
Woolner is a key commercial precinct located between Tiger Brennan Drive and the Stuart Highway, less than 5km from the Darwin CBD. This strategic commercial holding will be ideal for an investor seeking to secure tenants, or a business seeking quality warehouse and office space.
This quality metal-clad freestanding office/warehouse is situated on a 2,660m² parcel of land, featuring three separate sheds each with their own container height roller doors and office component. The air-conditioned office areas have kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
The complex offers ample off-street parking for staff and clients.
Shed two is currently occupied by Custom AV Pty Ltd on a periodic tenancy. Current rental is $33,000 (approx.) including GST.
* 2,660m² freehold land
* Approximately 1,452m² under roof, a mixture of warehouse and office, plus mezzanine areas
* 3-4 individual tenancies which could be consolidated into one
* 24 car parks on site plus disabled parking
* No body corporate
* Great location with convenient access
Tenancy 1 - 467m²(approx.) a mix of warehouse and office, plus mezzanine
Tenancy 2 - 228m²(approx.) a mix of warehouse and office, plus mezzanine
Tenancy 3&4 - 756m²(approx.) a mix of office and warehouse plus mezzanine
Open for inspection Wednesday’s 11:00am-11:30am.
To arrange a private inspection of this property please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Auction: Thursday 5 November 2020 at 11am On-site (zoom available).
Area under title: 2,660m²
Built: 2000 (approx.)
Zoning: (GI) General Industry