VIEW OUR LATEST
* Commercial duplex in central to the Port, Palmerston and CBD
* Approx 300m2 warehouse & approximately 50m2 office
* 667m2 on Title with private body corporate
* Rear access and fenced bitumen yard
* 24kw solar system
* 240 AMP power upgrade
* No Body Corporate fees
Council Rates: $1,220 p/a (approx.)
Please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067 or Ankita Rayal 0400 428 900.
There are dual entry points into the estate. All roads and roundabouts are to the latest standard, meaning ease of access into the Business Park for both employees and customers.
Stage 1 of Darwin Corporate Park is now complete with 10,000sqm of office space and the companies that are already operating are NT Motorcycle Centre, RSEA, Darwin Bolt Supplies, HIA, Samios Plumbing and CNW Electrical to name only a few. 65 Jessop Crescent is located in the second lot fronting Dixon Road. The subject site is 20,100 square metres and is priced at $6,231,000 + GST.
- Lots remain from 2,340m2 to 2.01ha.
- SD31 zoning allows for more flexibility
- 31 out of 41 lots already sold
5/4 Durand Court Coconut Grove is ideally located off Totem Road between Bagot Road and Dick Ward Drive.
This quality besser block office/warehouse is one of only five in a tightly held block.
At the front of the unit is a modern air-conditioned 40 sqm office with separate entry.
The 180 sqm clearspan warehouse area is accessed via an electric container-height roller-door.
The entire perimeter has been roofed and securely enclosed, this adds approximately 164 sqm of useable space.
Other features include a kitchenette, toilet and shower located at the side of the warehouse area.
There are a bank of louvers and an access door leading to the enclosed perimeter, which also has its own roller door access.
This property area under title is 384 sqm, offering an opening for a discerning purchaser to own a tightly held medium sized commercial space.
Freehold allotment of land, situated within the residential subdivision of "The Heights, Durack" incorporating 882 dwellings. The property is well positioned on Packard Avenue with excellent exposure to the majority of traffic entering the subdivision. The location is situated opposite Stages 1 and 2 of the residential subdivision and has a rear aspect overlooking a picturesque lake and adjacent to a small reserve.
Directly adjoining the land is a Community Centre and a Child Care. On completion of the subdivision surrounding land uses will comprise low and medium density residential dwellings, open space, a neighbourhood park and the adjoining campus of the University.
This properties location would be perfect for a cafe, coffee shop and many more applications.
Zoned - "CP - Community Purposes"/ The primary purpose of zone CP is to provide community services and facilities including facilities for civic and government administration. Permitted uses within the CP zone include child care centre, community centre, education establishment, place of worship and home occupation with medical clinic listed as a discretionary use.
Your inspection is invited at 33 Packard Avenue Durack Heights.
For further information please contact Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900.
This property includes 9,950 square metres of vacant land and backs onto Berrimah Road which offers good exposure and is easily accessed via Stuart Highway and Tiger Brennan Drive.
This block is situated close to Darwin East Wharf and the Freight Rail Terminal.
This industrial estate is designed to cater for the expansion of Port Related Industry including warehousing / distribution to manufacturing and engineering.
Dawson Street is designed for large truck movements with 8 meter road verges and 13 meter road pavements.
Zoning - DV (Development)
- 3 Hectares 100m2 (31,000m2) of land, development (DV) zoned located in the catchment of Hudson Creek.
- Approximately 16,000m2 bitumen, fully flood lit and reticulated with water cannons suitable for a wide range of users
- Formerly developed to store bulk chemical products. Has previously been approved as a Hazardous Goods Storage facility
- Extensive underground and above ground infrastructure including tanks, bores, handstand, firefighting and dust suppression
- Site is currently operating as a clean site earning $600,000 per annum on a year by year basis