VIEW OUR LATEST
Located moments from the magical Nightcliff Foreshore – Renowned for its walking tracks, pop up restaurants, Café, Iconic outdoor clifftop pool and stunning sunsets is this large family residence.
Overall, this property boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, undercover parking for up to five cars and room for the boat, trailer or caravan with its dual street frontage.
In a most sought-after location, and offering something for the whole family, NOW is the time to make your inspection.
* Four-bedroom, Three-bathroom two storey home in prime location
* Stunning fully self-contained second residence
* 992m2 corner allotment with established tropical gardens
* Huge living areas include lounge, dining and undercover outdoor entertaining
* Galley style kitchen with Gas stove, dishwasher and ample storage and meal prep area
* Huge 4th bedroom or perfect home office downstairs (has own entrance)
* Three bedrooms on first level, master with ensuite and great storage
* Air-conditioned and louvre windows throughout to catch the prevailing sea breeze
* Tiled inground salt chlorinated pool
* Granny flat is a 5-star resort! Visitors may never leave – Totally separate from main house
* Close to quality schools including Essington and Nightcliff Middle
* So many attractions outside your door – walking track, foreshore sunsets and more
* Freshly painted throughout
From the moment you enter this home you will notice how open and light it is – Oversized dining room and separate lounge offers space for the largest get togethers whilst the chef of the home can enjoy the galley style kitchen, with stainless gas cooking and still be close to the action.
From the lounge the double sliding doors open out to the expansive entertaining area overlooking the salt chlorinated inground pool and established tropical gardens. On the ground floor there is also a toilet and shower and the fourth bedroom, which is an enormous 4m x 7m (approx.) – If not a fourth bedroom a superb studio, home office or teenagers retreat as it is complete with own external entry.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms consisting of large master bedroom with ensuite, robes and huge storage area. An open area between the master and other bedrooms would be an ideal parent’s retreat or study area. Bedrooms two and three both have good size built in robes and a large bathroom services these rooms.
An added highlight to this property – and it really is a highlight is the fully self-contained one-bedroom unit. Finished to a very high standard this property would be ideal for the in-laws, teenager, interstate visitors or even rented out for extra income. Tiled and air-conditioned throughout it features lounge, kitchen, large bedroom with robes and bathroom. It has its own undercover verandah also overlooking the pool and gardens.
Enjoy morning or afternoon walks, picnics and BBQ’s on the foreshore, visit the café or the array of pop up restaurants. Kids can ride or walk to school, shops are close and it is an easy commute to the CBD. A great lifestyle awaits – Arrange your inspection today.
Size on Title: 992m2
Council Rates: $2,330 p/a
Positioned in one of the best spots in one of Darwin’s greatest lifestyle suburbs - Nightcliff. Just 100m from the beach, with uninterrupted views to the water, that can never be built out. A great family location, with local schools, swimming pool and parks just moments away.
Standing proud amongst other substantial properties, no expense has been spared during the original construction and recent renovation of this home. Architect designed and built to last, they don’t build homes of this quality and scale anymore. Features such as the vaulted ceilings, polished concrete flooring and quality kitchen need to be viewed to be appreciated.
Located in the heart of Nightcliff and literally across the road from the famous Nightcliff Sunday markets is this wonderful three-bedroom apartment on level three of the “Waterline” complex. Built in 2008 this apartment is in great condition and features beautiful sea and city views.
Being on the end this apartment is very secluded with the large balcony a sensational place to relax and take in the scenery. Overlooking the manicured gardens below complete with stunning swimming pool this apartment has been priced to sell!
* Three-bedroom, third floor apartment with 218m2 on title
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
* Designed to capture the magnificent sea breeze
* Designer galley style kitchen with stone bench tops
* Open plan lounge and dining with sweeping views
* Master bedroom with ensuite, double vanities and walk in robe
* Built in robes to spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
* Private balcony ideal for entertaining
* Close to markets, Nightcliff shopping centre and Foreshore
* Magnificent walk and bike track at front to enjoy the foreshore
* Lift access, two car parks, manicured garden surrounds and resort pool
An ideal location with quality schools in close proximity this apartment is large enough for a family and offers terrific value for money for those wanting a low maintenance home in a sought-after suburb.
Built to exacting standards this apartment features large bedrooms, quality bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, open plan dining and lounge and a galley kitchen with stone benches, wall electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher.
There is a secure front entry that allows you to keep the front door open to allow the magnificent sea breeze to flow through from the spacious private balcony and the lift access to the level is secure, only available to other residences on the same floor. There are two carparks and a storeroom on title and a stunning resort style pool and beautiful garden surrounds.
The owner of this property has priced the property to sell and your personal inspection is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2008
Body Corp Manager: Altitude Property Management
Body Corp Fees: $1,800 per quarter (approx.)